ITT: unpopular opinions

Fairy Tail as a whole is better than Naruto and Bleach

But of course, it had better girls.

My taste is better than anyone on Sup Forums.

Isn't fap material the only thing we bother looking for in most anime nowadays?

Just you.

This. Every character is pretty much already a 10/10 so I don't need to look for it.

>Basic bitch opinion.

Fixed it for u user.

Did FT have vore, preggo, necrophilia or a futa?

Till it has any of those things it can't possibly be better than bleach.

Also NTR rape.

Let's not forget about that.

If all you care about is tiddies, yeah.
Everything else about it is basically worse.

I only read FT for the footservice

lazy bait

>it had better girls.
No.

A-1 Pictures is a bad studio that does the bare minimum to gain popularity.

No, wait, that's just a fact that people ignore.

Okay, it had better girls on average.

Not even once. I'm fond of Kubo's artstyle and I dropped Bleach very soon but at least he has some sense of anatomy and detail.
Meanwhile Mashima's trademark discount-OnePiece artstyle is just pasting his one-size-fits-all face on balooned females or plank male torsos with abs drawn over.

I don't agree, at least with Bleach. The art style of Kishi became bland and stiff in Part 2 which resulted in in majority of his female cast looking plain as hell in terms of character design so I could give you that one.

Kubo on the other hand at least tries to make his female cast look different in small little details, and he drew his fair share of different body types. Mashima just has the same look for majority of his girls along with the same balloon-tit body; hell, Wendy/Erza/Juvia are the girls with the most panel-time and they look completely the same in terms of face + body with even the same eye color, the only difference is their hair color/style while Orihime/Rukia are completely different in design down to even the eyebrows.

What do you think of Sailor Moon?

I really like Kubo's art. He just keeps introducing new characters. Though I don't know if I prefer his old or new art.

>watching old anime

I've only seen the first 50 episodes. iirc it has about 50% filler and is a shoestring budget show made by Toei. It got a competent director with its 2nd season but it's still Sailor Moon. A rather unproductive main heroine we're supposed to care for but, despite having magical powers, needs to get her ass carried by a man because that's what girls wish for. There's a reason Sailor Moon isn't in anyone's top 100. It's one of the weakest attempts at monster-of-the-week I had the pleasure of watching. The art-style is also awful (a by-product of being handled by Toei). Had it been given to a competent studio (such as Madhouse) we might have gotten something amazing. But as it is now. It's a bad anime.

>There's a reason Sailor Moon isn't in anyone's top 100
yea because im sure you've spoken to every anime fan in the world and asked them their personal top 100

>fan
Consuming something doesn't make you a fan.

then every anime watcher

Maybe but who fucking cares when it all sucks.

You really like the bash it but it's not that bad at all nor that much filler.

>50% filler
>not that bad at all
I rated it a 5/10 if it makes you feel better. And it's not like it was so bad I couldn't watch it either. I finished 50 episodes of it after all. If I weren't enjoying it somewhat I wouldn't have.

>top 100
if someone hasnt seen 100 anime, but they have seen sailor moon, it would automatically make their top 100 list. not that people would make a top 100 list though because thats retarded.

Aoi Yuki>HanaKana
fight me irl faggots if you think otherwise

Kubo is a better drawfag.

Do people really make a Top 100 list? I've watched hundreds upon hundreds of anime, but I don't think I could pick 100 that I wholeheartedly love.

I think I could do it with manga though.

if you score all of them it's not hard to compile it into a list. It depends on what you call a top100 list. For me it's just 100 shows I enjoy watching not in any particular order.

SAO episodes 1-14 were pretty good, and in my opinion had the series ended with Kirito walking out of the hospital it would have become an isekai classic instead of globally mocked

The rape scene is one of the most memorable moments in anime history. And I don't just remember it because my mother walked in on me as I was watching it

>Yoruichi
>filthy shitskin

gross

Among the list of fetishes Kubo has included in the series, I sure wish wincest was one of them.

Sure we had implications that Yuzu molests her nephew but that's just not enough.

Kubo really should've expanded on Ichigo's relationship with his mom as a way to include some fun mommeh action

No, this is wrong.

Bleach is better than Naruto and Fairy Tail.

It had 3 good arcs and one bad arc in in part 1.

Then it went 50/50 on it's time skip with 1 bad arc and 1 good arc.

All in all, Bleach did a better job at writing a story, characters and art than either Naruto or Fairy Tail

Who are those in your picture?

Byakuya, Rukia and Kirio Hikifune.

>Sure we had implications that Yuzu molests her nephew
Keep those meme headcanons to yourself.

literally what is this? those two haven't even met in canon.

Bleach is the worst piece of garbage ever produced and you should be ashamed of liking it.

Fairy Tail was equally shit, but at least it had very very nice girls.

Naruto as a whole was lightyears ahead of the other two.

They're good headcanons though.

Who wouldn't want Yuzu x Kazui to be the canon ship? Way better than garbage like Ichihime or Ichiruki

I prefer older anime without grain.

It's a drawing of when they do meet since they would have to go through all of the Zero Squad. It's a fan art dude.

>Naruto
>Manga constantly retcons
>Manga ignores established information for constant shock value
>manga makes 10 chapter Gaiden and 2 movies
>Causes sequel nobody wanted to happen.

Nope, Naruto is inferior to Bleach.

>>Manga constantly retcons
>>Manga ignores established information for constant shock value

Because this does not happen in Bleach? It's far worse in Bleach even.

It's not just that. Naruto had a set goal and story from very beginning. Bleach was just Ichigo defending his friends when shit happened.

>It's a fan art dude.
at least post nice fanart, not deviantart-tier shit

>Naruto had a set goal
Becoming the Hokage to a shitty, and corrupt village isn't that great though.

All manga is shit except for doujinshi

Naruto started being a fairly good manga, went downhill after the timeskip (with some good moments here and there) and then went to total shit during the needlessly long war arc, but it had a pretty decent and conclusive ending.

Bleach had one (one) decent arc, and immediately went to shit afterwards, with some passable moments very sparcedly present in the rest of the arcs, and then became utter irredeemable shit during the last arc. Also, you have some gall calling other manga on having retcons and throwing shit around for shock value, when bleach basically wouldn't have a story without those.

Is Gigi gonna raep the kid?

MAL is a good resource

>Naruto
>fairly good

Nice try bud but they're all trash and have always been trash.

Both Bleach and Naruto started off fairly good; Bleach was a comfy Japanese ghostbusters with Naruto having the whole ninja business. Both peaked early and stayed fairly solid up until a certain point where it started crashing down, Bleach declining during the HM arc with Naruto declining after Part 1. Both series still had some great moments throughout almost every arc in my opinion, but you could tell that the writing and plot had declined big time. I still think the whole Kaguya business worse than anything Bleach though.

Naruto had a better ending though since Kishi showed most of the important characters in the epilogue, and gave us a somewhat satisfying final fight whereas Kubo rushed the final fight and didn't bother to show a handful of important characters in the epilogue. If he did, I would've rated Bleach higher desu.

Bleach had a better overall manga than Naruto though because of which part the series relied on and which one it didn't.

Bleach had 3 good arcs in part 1, one bad arc in part 1, and then went 50/50 in the time skip.

Naruto might have had the entire part 1 down, but only two arcs out of the 8 in part 2 were good. The rest was garbage.

Naruto relied on the garbage part for too much of the story and hurt itself instead of helping.

naruto having BOTH sasuke and sakura makes it automatically worse. dont even get me started on that gaiden trainwreck since that mini-series did nothing but show how bad kishis writing could get.

>Bleach had 3 good arcs in part 1
That's just your own opinion though. Some think it went bad immediately after SS, while others think that it started declining with the FB arc. I love Bleach, but I have no problem pointing out what was done wrong.

Naruto was far better than Fairy tail, even Bleach was better than Fairy Tail, FT was the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to battle manga.

Its just people didn't hate it so much because FTfags weren't as obnoxious as narutofags and bleachfags.

But I must admit that FT knew how to end the anime and not to make too much fillers. Also it had the best girls.

But when it comes to content is by far the worse battle manga of those you mentioned

But the Arrancar Arc was a huge deal though. The drop off was around the Fake Karakura Town War when a combination of editorial mandating, glacial pacing, Kubo stupidity and some retcons came into the picture.

It was something pretty obvious compared to the 3rd arc of the series that still was very well held together thanks to Grimmjow, Vizard Training and the Arrancar popularity.

>Arrancar popularity.
Only Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were popular among the fanbase. None of the other Arrancar stuck.

>None of the other Arrancars stuck.

I seem to recall that when people saw Tia Harribel, Stark and Kaien Shiba, they stuck (given how that last one had the connection of the Kaien Shiba backstory)

Almost entirely wrong. But most of all:
>implying Satou is not a competent director
Kill yourself.

this but unironically

Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are the only ones that gained a shit ton of popularity is what I mean. Grimmjow got like 4th or 5th place in the 4th popularity poll while Kubo stated that he got thousands upon thousands of letters regarding Ulquiorras death. It's like how Gin and his death made him super popular among the fanbase; in the 13th blades Shinigami poll, he got 4th place.

- Satoshi Kon has only produced garbage
- Fair animation does not excuse Attack on Titan being dry, directionless nonsense
- Berserk is bloated and unpleasant with minimal merit to justify the following
- The Rebuilds are okay. Just okay, but okay.
- This is a good board worth visiting on the regular.

Well, that doesn't mean that Stark, Harribel and Kaien Shiba didn't make the popularity among fans either. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow are the very well known exceptions, but don't disregard the others just because they aren't Grimmjow/Ulquiorra.

Sailor Moon S is in my top 5. The others would probably make my top 100, if I was autistic enough to think anyone cared what my top 100 favorite anime were. How does it feel to be factually wrong?

>Satoshi Kon has only produced garbage
Shit taste.

Popular opinion isn't correct, only popular.

Same for unpopular as well, of course. But, uh, no u

Dubs > subs

I love all his works. Perfect Blue and Millennium Actress being my favorites.

I think that both seasons of Code Geas are great.

one piece peaked with robins "i want to live scene"

I'm not wrong though. You've literally proven me right

Contrary to my original post there, I do like Tokyo Godfathers. I can't even pretend I don't see what people might value in Millennium Actress (Perfect Blue is a real head scratcher) but the sheer reverence for his work. Mmm. I dunno, mango

I ubironically agree with everything but the last one

Monster is not well written.
Makoto Shinkai's movies and KyoAni shows look horrible, despite their bloated production values.
Miyazaki hasn't made a good film since Spirited Away, and probably never will again.
Precure and Made in Abyss are the only shows worth watching this season, and they're not that good.

You're wrong, anywhere besides Sup Forums, this is easily the most prevalent opinion, normalfag.

Most of the time the best Kyoani designs are usually the designs of side characters.

Talented, enthusiastic actors > actors

The language doesn't matter as much as it's speaker you fuckin herb

theres only 2 good anime to watch every season. 4 max if its a good one.

>every season

doooohohohoho

>The language doesn't matter as much as it's speaker you fuckin herb
The language does matter. I don't give a two shits about how good the nips say their ching chong nip nong baka lines. It is still gibberish that wastes the audio track. I enjoy anime so much more when it is dubbed. Just feels like a better expirience.

-Haruhi is an overrated shitty series with an insufferable cunt as the heroine.

-Kyoani ass lickers are annoying since most of their works are mediocore, and the upcoming Violet series will probably be mediocore as well. It'll be praised to the heavens though simply because of the studio and animation.

-Both Kimi no na Wa and Koe no Katachi are overrated and shallow.

-Manga > anime

This is honestly sad for me to read. You're really settling for less in life, because of ignorance. Probably for the best though, I don't want normalfags like you to actually become interested enough in anime to know any better.

No, just teasing. She will mind break the leader though.

Wasn't Nnoitra the third most popular?

Nobody gives a shit about Aaroniero. Harribel is only liked because of her looks and Starrk is the kind of character that is more popular with the west.

>Wasn't Nnoitra the third most popular?
Going by the poll, yes. Grimmjow in 4th, Ulquiorra in 10th, and him in 23rd place.

These aren't unpopular opinions. They're pretty obvious to anyone who's not brainlet.

>it's speaker
I'm a fuckin moron

but at least I'm not the biggest one

>This is honestly sad for me to read.
Go fuck yourself.
>You're really settling for less in life, because of ignorance.
No, I made the choice. A big influence was cunts like you. I used to be a sub/dub guy. I liked dubs and enjoyed watching them. But then cock-gobblers like you started viciously attacking me for liking something. So I developed a deep resentment towards subfags. That coupled with my general disinterest in the japanese language, shaped me into a person who almost always watches dubs. And I'm not missing out on anything, because I'm not chuuni enough to pretend that the Japanese language is gods own language.
>Probably for the best though, I don't want normalfags like you to actually become interested enough in anime to know any better.
Again, fuck you. I'm not even a normalfag. I have seen about 200 (and that's not counting franchises) shows, and I don't plan to stop watching anime any time soon.

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha wasn't very good.

Kubo's art was shit, everyone had the same face

Fairy Tail is objectively better than Bleach, that's the problem. An average 3/5 isn't as entertaining as a solid 4/5 like the Soul Society arc, but it also isn't as fun as watching a 2/5 train wreck, like almost everything after Soul Society.

Fairy Tail commits the greatest crime of all, it's completely average.

I disagree

I disagree with your disagreement

Only 0.5% of anime is truly worth consuming.

so you agree?

Having seen around 700 anime I can safely say more than 3.5 were worth watching

>everyone had the same face
Just like 98% of manga, look at at the works of Mitsuru Adachi or Rumiko Takahashi. Sameface isn't bad thing unlike what Sup Forums seems to think since it just means the artist has come up with their own style. It's only "bad" when the artist doesn't bother to make the characters distinguishable which Kubo does unless you think Orihime and Rangiku look alike.