It doesn’t matter. As long as she is French

>Every year Orléans hosts a Joan of Arc festival (Fêtes johanniques) in which a local schoolgirl plays the part of Joan of Arc.

>This year the new Joan is Mathilde Edey Gamassou, whose father is from Benin and whose mother is Polish.

>Asked whether it was important that a mixed-race person had been chosen, she replied: “I’m mixed-race, so what? The young girl who embodies Joan of Arc can be white or mixed-race, it doesn’t matter. As long as she is French.”

suavelos.eu/fetes-johanniques-a-orleans-catholiques-recalent-blanches-choisir-jeanne-darc-dorigine-africaine/

>>mother is Polish
>>it doesn’t matter. As long as she is French

To celebrate driving the English out of France, they get a ... African?

There are only French in France

Viva la revolution

>they get a ... African?

actually she is Polish

That's where the French fucked themselves. DeGaul was full of shit when he announced Moroccans were French. His stupid logic was that they spoke French. That didn't make them any more French than I'm British because I speak English.
Benin is in Africa, user. She's half black, half polish.

El Goblina Franca

What an ugly human being. She better would khs.

>whose father is from Benin
>whose mother is Polish
No surprise there. Poland is full of fucking coalburners. If a number of niggers would manage to get into Poland they would father dozens of children each.

>when asked whether it was important that a person other than a black male had been chosen xer replied, "I'm a mixed-race albino fairy-kin in the etheral body of a dragon so what? The person who embodies Martin Luther King Jr can be any race, or gender, it doesn't matter as long as he/she/xer/xeh/xor/rah/reh/roh/etc is American."

that is already happening a lot with Polish women living in the UK. they all love the BBC.

The nignogs know it and even make memes mocking them

Well considering Joan of Arc was a christcuck and took credit for the achievements of men who busted their asses a shitskin would probably make a good representation of her

DeGaul was a globalist piece of shit on par with Churchill

>Benin

is De Gaul a may may version of DeGaulle or wut

she looks sweet actually

I'd surrender for her...

Are you blind? She's a hideous box faced mulata.

> Amerimutt calling French box faced mulata

Why are Polish women such coalburners?

Yeah she looks like a nice person though.

>it doesn’t matter. As long as she is French.

Exactly, and she isn't.

>French
>meme flag

Not French, African and Polish.