Was white culture a mistake?

Was white culture a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/How-Be-Rich-Nigger-Significant/dp/093643600X
youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you were

i like dip. other races are missing out.

white culture

Mayonnaise was a Phoenician creation though.

Op doesn't even know what culture is, and he's asking questions.

>EU Flag

why is the murder capital of the world not less peaceful?

How is the western rape capital peaceful?

Was black culture a mistake?

>Russia very low
>Has less murder/capital than the usa

If you are speaking about the EU, then yes. But it is a disappearing one that will soon be a Middle Eastern one. This is why the people in the US need to fight to retain themselves as white.

Amerimutt "white" "culture" =/ European white culture.

Ameriumutt culture is consumerism.

In Europe we folk tales, folk dances, national food and clothing.

Meanwhile Amerimutts have black friday sale and halloween. Top fucking kek.

It was, or allowing it too much influence is.

this
there's nothing wrong with this pic for the most part...
>any african nation
>more peaceful than America

>Canada
>Very peaceful

Yet all the niggers and muslims and pretty much everyone in my area likes to brag about how hard and ghetto it is in my city (Montreal). They think it's SO fucking dangerous when it really isn't. Ungrateful pricks

Yes. Wh*Tes are the reason why there is poverty in Africa and the rest of the developing world

Obviously needs to be updated.

russia is a shithole

I think people who say white people don't have culture mean that white Americans don't have culture I highly doubt anyone is seriously claiming that European culture doesn't exist

You spelled Haiti wrong.

Dude Canada is heaven compared to most third world countries. These ratings are averaged over an entire country so of course it will be a generalization and won't represent every square inch of the entire territory, especially in big countries.

>Dude Canada is heaven compared to most third world countries.

Exactly my point, I fucking hate the ungrateful pricks I live around

Redneck culture was the mistake, without it we'd have better black people.

>All whites are burgers

wtf sloppy shit is this
irks me

I literally know what three of these things are. Four if I count those jelly sandal looking things, even though I'm not sure why they have toes. Also, is this ironic or are we known for disliking wheat in some capacity? I don't get this.

amazon.com/How-Be-Rich-Nigger-Significant/dp/093643600X

All of my idiot liberal friends unironically say that
>there is no such thing as English culture or British culture and there never has been
So unfortunately yes, people are stupid enough to say that kind of shit. Ironic how the thing that makes Europeans unique - empathy; is the very same thing that is killing us all.

If whites never went to Africa it would still be in the Stone Age. Which it has pretty much returned to since they left leadership to the natives. Why don't you take your BLM Black Kangz ass over there, and show you can improve it there.

leave Go-GURT out of this you cunt

literally human being says white people have no culture

I like turtles.

gluten free sempai

what a fucking idiot

Capitalism is our culture

>non-Americans
>White

lol

Americans have national and regional clothing you absolute flaglet. It's just not homogeneous.
>cowboy hats/boots
>motorcycle jackets
>those sport varsity jackets with the oversized sleeves
>blue jeans
>baseball caps
>the black with flames shirt
>historically zoot suits
>probably all kinds of other iconic articles of clothing
Although I guess obesity is the true national uniform.

White people have lots of culture, look at the blacks we grew in the petri dish you call America.

NO! we're talking it all down for the memes

>In Europe we folk tales, folk dances, national food and clothing.
We have all of those things too, and also guns.

Fuck you GoGurt is the shit

Wuh?

They say white people have no culture but everyone wants to leech off of us.

this desu

It's a pet peeve when people lump Europeans in with "white" American culture.

White culture doesn't exist outside of the New World.

There is no "White" culture. Even talking about European culture is gross and reeks of globalist propaganda. There is French, English, Polish, Irish culture, and event that is heavily divided with regional differences.

There is a White American culture, because White Americans are a new ethnicity, with it's own set of values, ideals, myths and heroes, but calling it "White culture" is weird, just call it American culture.

None of these things are cultural.

was white music a mistake

I never actually understood remotely where the "whites have no culture" meme came from considering European cultures are as rich and ancient as any other.

No. youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

isn't it, though? isn't it really?

god those things are subhuman. what a terrifying life to live around them.

Wait, what's the difference between "white culture" and "culture"?

I think it's because Black Americans have nothing else connecting them to anywhere in particular, as in most don't know which countries they came as slaves from, so just go by skin colour so it's "black culture" with "white culture" being labelled as its "counterpart" afterwards. This is also why we don't really call our European cultures "white" cultures, because there isn't a racial component to it, it's more to do with geographic locations and the traditions of the people who live there than anything else.

This

Not a white problem at all, it's an American problem.

white people have no cultur-

Yes. Now get off our Internet and smash your computer.