Dragon Ball Super

Why is some karate nog from an opposing universe the only person backing Hit up instead of, I don't know, Hit's own goddamn teammates?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By3AAjuvowlYblFJZmNBZDNyaWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hit? More like SHIT. Can't wait for Vegeta kick his fucking ass.

this is goku show dont u forget that

Continuing on, in the Tournament of Power, Son Goku is again terrorizing Toppo. With Son Goku's help, there are only 3 Pride Troopers remaining. Despite Jiren being one of them, if Son Goku gets to fight him, sure, Jiren could win. But at what cost? Most of the powerful warriors are trying to conserve stamina so they can go all out at the end. But how much stamina would Goku take away from Jiren? My guess is Toppo believes quite a lot as he keeps moving Jiren away from the action. The only reason to do this is because he believes Son Goku an actual threat to Jiren.
Bear in mind that when Toppo had fought Goku, he had just fought Bergamo by feeding him his own power to use against himself. Despite this, Goku had wiped the floor with Toppo. And now they have seen that even if they are able to deal with Son Goku, they will still have Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Son Gohan, and Android 17 that they would have to deal with. To put that into perspective, all of those warriors are at Toppo's level. Even if Jiren and Toppo were to engage them all together, there is no way they could win. U7 is a stacked power house with Son Goku aiming right for U11. Toppo knows what Goku is capable of and he is terrified.

Shut the fuck up retard

>Endgame reminder

To be fair, everyone from U6 is a joke compared to Hit, so I don't fault them for not being able to make a difference in a fight that matters.

Shut the fuck up retard

Don't worry the pig jobber will save him

I give super another 30 ep then it goes on hiatus for a year and comes back as DB Super G

so what happened to the u6 namekians? did they already get eliminated?

Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? Dark grey. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.

More like DB Super GAY

>Champa forces Cabba to go on a breeding spree to make powerful saiyan hybrids

>goku beats any opponent but lets him live
>we'll fight again when you get stronger
I could see how this would be fine normally, except entire tournament is 30min long like wtf I'm triggered

What's her endgame? What did she mean by this?

>pig
>jobber

I wonder who's behind this post....

To suck my dick

Keep dreaming Vegeta. Hit is Goku's rival now

Reminder that Dyspo is beautiful

I hope she doesn't gether hands holding

Holy shit you're right, don't forget the pigchad, look out for him

what's the connection between dyspo and beerus/champa?

Purpleness

when is the chapter going to be translated?

It already is stupid. Go check Viz.

They are all beautiful in their own unique way.

Who doesn't?

He will last longer than Cabba or the Namekians

ROFLMAO!!

It ain't available in muh location. Fuck.

>increases thousands of times his light speed
>goku gets used to fighting him

Purple Balds are a beautiful species, Saiyans can't compete!

Me

It's only available for burgers.

Purples are the niggers of DB

Are you sure, user?

those are the namekians

>purple = niggers
>Ginyu was purple
>nigga stole my body
>we wuz Goku n sheit
accepted

here i got the chapter on google drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0By3AAjuvowlYblFJZmNBZDNyaWM
fucking pedros

Alright faggots, tell me how Goku has the level of power he does now with the help of a pregnant woman yet he doesn't know Bulma was pregnant and that women give birth. And don't give me this "Toyo did this, Toei did this" bullshit because it happens in the anime and the manga.

are you fucking retarded?
videl didnt had a belly yet

REminder
Buyon is Best Character

Because he's stupid. But do you really need a canon reason when the real reason is just bad writing?

Thanks user

So who's going to eliminate 17, Vegeta, Hit and Gohan?

Will it be Dyspo>17, Hit>Gohan and Dyspo, Toppo>Hit, Vegeta>Toppo, then Jiren>Vegeta

Is this chart accurate

He still knew she was pregnant you fucking dolt.

I want to dominate Dyspo until he begs for more.

I forgot about frost, he will probably be the one to eliminate Gohan

Nobody should hate you if you prefer the dub or the sub. Nobody should dismiss you if you think Goku is selfish or not. Nobody should care if you like GT. Nobody should make fun of you if you're just trying to enjoy your favorite character and pairing over on one small corner of the internet that nobody looks at. Leave those people alone. Don't mock them on public sites all because you don't like their interpretation.

Actual endgame reminder, retard

Why Toppo and Jiren didn't go to help?
Everybody is a retard in this tournament.

Yup

Also, are you going to say Goku never saw a very pregnant Videl when Chi Chi made him take care of Pan when she was born?

he doesn't know when a woman is pregnant though since videl was pregnant without a belly you stupid retard so with bulma having one he just thought she was getting fat as fuck.
what is there not to get you idiotic moron

Wasn't Caulifla going to get involved before Goku interfered. As a side note I liked how Cauli showed respect and concern for Hit.

goku wasn't around videl's house when she had a belly that was only in the anime and in the anime goku never mentioned he didnt know when one is pregnant.
so fuck off will ya

Man, you are just fucking pants on head retarded! Goku has two children, so he should know what pregnant woman looks like and that women give birth.

And you should know Goku doesn't understand this shit.

Ladies and gentlemen.. Universe 6's newest GoD (Girl of Destruction)....

The cutest, the strongest, the fan favorite!! Female goku!

>Leave gotard to me!

no wonder you're so retarded goku wasn't aroudn when chichi gave birth to goten and gohan.

Well, he wasn't around for goten

yes, Kale stopped her though, but she was going to run out and help Hit.

read the manga you dumb dipshit

Weren't you hiding behind a rock with Kale injured?.........

>Nice try

Is this a team 4 star ?

Just because he wasn't around when Chi Chi gave birth doesn't mean he never saw her when she was pregnant. Fucking idiot. And since Goten was born without him being around, he should know that women give birth and not fucking Vegeta.

hurr durr I watch Dragonball super HEHE... wow! universe 6? thanks :D:D i love it!!!

>shitty fx
>shitty voice acting
>shitty reused scenes
>shitty contradicting plotlines
>shitty fights consisting of "RATATATATATATATATATAtaATATAT"
>shitty 5 minute training sessions leading to powerups
>shitty alternative universe saiyans
>shitty character development (goku is literally NEVER serious anymore, and doesn't have the morality for killing evil anymore)
>shitty character design (hurr durr we ran outta ideas so lets make 10000 different universes and copy pasta characters like a 2007 newgrounds south park creator flash game)

>here whis take your puppy back

What do you not get with he wasn't around when she gave birth to gohan?
who even says that he was with her during those 9months anyway? he might be off training. now fuck off with your headcanon

>Goku
>having the morality for killing evil
Wew dubfag calm yourself.

Are you ready for him to show up and make GT canon?

Gohan and Caulifla kiss when?

Why do retards fail to get that Goku never had proper sex education?

He'll be the real threat. It'll having something to do with the you feel the same gravity as your home planet thing since long ago he moved to a planet with far greater gravity.

He told vegeta "you're not the one giving birth so come train", he wasn't thinking about vegeta being the one giving birth, speedreaders man

>I.. won't let you.. get away.. with this

>literally gives freeza energy so he can save himself after the fight

And the winner of the fight goes too.... Female goku blue!

>heh, freezer didn't stand a chance!

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Oh yeah, he ran off with Chi Chi bit decided to train for the entire 9 months she was pregnant.

>trained under Roshi
>never got sex ed

Reminder that MSSB is a retarded name (it's "Completed SSB", not "mastered") and it's not a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

But her girlfriend is much stronger than she is

It's so much better with less of you fags.

You're the best

>G-Goku and Vegeta s-surpassed Beerus long time ago XD

Then, who named him Gohan?

Wrong pic

>ywn have a neck thicker than the rest of your body

Why even live

Reading erotic fiction isn't sex ed.

So no one on here has had sex ed then?

goku is a chad
goku after he saw he came back from training and noticed he had a child

Exactly.

Ox king

>people unironically thought before this chapter that Goku knew about Gohan's birth

Wew