Florida Shooters Caretaker Commits his Brother and TAKES ALL THE MONEY

nypost.com/2018/02/20/woman-who-took-in-florida-shooter-wants-control-of-his-inheritance/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
archive.is/j6bz0

PARKLAND, Fla. — The woman left in charge of the accused Florida school shooter and his brother after their mom died last year filed court papers the day after the massacre seeking to be put in charge of the dead woman’s will — then had the alleged shooter’s brother involuntarily committed, a source close to the family revealed to The Post. Shooter Nikolas Cruz, 19, and brother Zachary Cruz, 17, were put in the care of Roxanne Deschamps after their mom, Lynda Cruz, died from pneumonia on Nov. 1, but Deschamps kicked Nikolas out of her Lantana, Fla., trailer after a standoff over Cruz’s gun collection.

She even took $2,900 from the teen before giving him the boot, a source close to Deschamps told The Post. The younger brother of deranged school shooter Nikolas Cruz was committed to a mental health facility, according to reports. The younger Cruz brother was involuntarily committed under Florida’s Baker Act, under which he can be held involuntarily for up to 12 hours for an involuntary psychiatric exam. It’s unclear if he’s been released.

>This just smells. Mom dies. Son shoots up school. "Care provider commits brother and takes $800,000. Nothing to see here. Move along.

nypost.com/2018/02/17/school-shooters-brother-committed-to-mental-facility/
archive.is/8oGqi

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-shooting-map.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Court filing,

He should've killed his caretakers before he went to school that day, then.

Sounds like she's asking to pay the court fees.

The plight of the orphan is eternal

If the petition is granted, she would be responsible for settling Lynda’s debts and doling out the kids’ inheritance. Lynda did not leave a will, and the petition filed does not indicate what her estate is worth, records show.

A family who took Nikolas in said he stood to inherit $800,000 on his 22nd birthday following his mom’s death.

Cruz told them he believed Deschamps was trying to steal his inheritance.

Court fees? What court fees. He will be appointed an attorney. Also, she is a "friend." She is not legally responsible for him. Its a money grab.

Every day the goes on a feel more and more bad for this kid. Got pushed around by everyone, they all knew he had those guns too and still they knocked him around till he had enough. Maybe if the people around him weren't such shit he never would have done it

>Court fees? What court fees
Have you ever been to court? They charge you at least $60 for the time it takes to settle your traffic ticket. Huge profile cases cost a lot of money besides lawyers. And they wont just give her his money. If she gets control of the money she would have to spend it on his debts.

Why is the media too incompetent to check if the brother is out? Pisses me off, I've been checking for days. Fuckin kid lost his mom 3 months ago, now his brother's a murderer and apparently his only adult caretaker is a thief. I'd seem crazy too.

USA is one big shithole

I had too,

The money should be donated to the victims of this False Soros Flag!

I have thousands of hours in a court room. He will not be charged a dime.

>she would have to spend it on his debts.
Again, she is not legally responsible for fuck all. It will be hers.

Meh, she earned it. Her life is forever ruined because of those two little pricks and our rights are going to get trampled upon. Fuck em!

Dude she was with him for a month or two.

Awww... a bloo bloo bloo. I hate those psychotic little shits. Glad their inheritance is in jeopardy. Cocksucking faggots.

I'm sure your parents think of you as a parasite as well. A failure of an adult man who spends his time posting on cartoon board.

NOBODY DIED.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

next time someone threatens to shoot up a school, report him for planning to rob a bank so the feds will actually do something about it...or tell them he has evidence against killary.

but thats what you're doing

This is the brother of the shooter that got screwed over.

I thought the Sneads were housing them?

Maybe, but i'm not going on about someone being psycho and pathetic either.

>what parts of the school, i'm an idiot who can't use google
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/15/us/florida-school-shooting-map.html

I don't think that's the same person

head and ears are different shapes, they also have different hairlines

doesnt even remotely resemble the same person

It sounds like this bitch possibly talked Cruz into doing it.

That's not the same person.

What's it like being insane?

Hey, faggots: SHE APPLIED THE DAY BEFORE CRUZ SHOT UP THE SCHOOL.
She knew what was going to happen.

The fuck do you expect? Face-blindness goes hand in hand with autism.

Isn't one of the caretakers employed by the federal government? fucking parasites

Uhm no. See She filed it the day after. Lurk more

Left - attached earlobe
Right - detached earlobe
Not the same person.

I have inside sources that say Alphabet counter intelligence is posting this on Sup Forums and other “message boards” as a means to discredit everyone. Be vigilant anons, make sure to call them out. You guys are definitely on the right path, keep looking for information on Hogg and Kasky.

Thank you Dimitri

Except that it is the same person, only difference is makeup and lighting.

пoжaлyйcтa

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519234246516.webm

see

fucking pieces of shit. This guy works for (the "caregiver" now "taker" hmmmm) the government,mkultras his ass for the money and leaves lost kid to rot.

so not even 24 hours after 17 kids get killed by a man that lived under her roof and she can think about is the money?
if it is 800k then 400k is Nic's and should be sued from him by victims families and the 400k is the brothers.
This women should not get any money.

I agree with you user. Its crap. It looks like something that was thought of beforehand. Why else would you know where to go to file, and already have an attorney retained.