its something different

imagine a girl

now double her cuteness and portability

bam

They make me think

Pedophilia

Sexy and cute.

>lolis are pedos
So that's why they always want to be an one-chan, holy shit.

Less threatening than girls their own age.

Parental instincts.

something something protect

bapping and protecting are the same protocol right?

No, that's man's desire to destroy.

corrupted fatherly instincts

Yea, trust me.

where is that from?

Cute and sexy is a great combo.

Pretty much this. Today its a drawing, tomorrow its cp, day after that its stalking and kidnapping a child.

>MILF trap
What show?

Why are Ruris always flat chested kids? Oregairu, Oreimo, Ahogirl, Nadesico, AnneHappy, the list probably goes on and on and on.

boku no /wsr/

It's a corruption of loli.

>curious minds make great explorers
>small bodies perfect for spelunking
>pure hearts let them cast high-level magic early
>cute faces add a bonus to charisma

they are perfect adventurers

It's in the fucking title. Jesus christ.

Why not?

You shouldn't commit crimes with Ruri

boku no piko academia

Concentrated cuteness.

also notice how midgets are attractive to pedos

Midgets are more disgusting than regular woman.

Sounds convincingly accurate
Too accurate

user are you okay?

Speaking from experience?

That nightblade is having lewd thoughts about rogue. Also, acrobat is OP for that jumpin rope on a moving train skill.

pedos disgust me irl so i've tried to rationalize why from their perspective and this is the best I could come up with

but 8man is for iroha

Wonderful days we live in, can't wait for legal 2D marriage to happen.

you're welcome to stick around this thread and look for more 'research materials'

Loli characters combine your parental instincts and desire to protect the innocent with the temptation of a girl who is just beginning to blossom sexually - Which is sort of a throwback to when you were doing the same.

Any sexual attraction you feel is just the influence of hentai on your mind.

>irl
That's your problem, this is Sup Forums not your neighborhood.

You are a huge fucking faggot, got it.

what so i cant have opinions outside Sup Forums and apply them to Sup Forums ?
is liking anime little girls that far removed from liking real children that there is absolutely 0 crossover

>muh sensibilities
>I'll go to Sup Forums of all fucking places to whine about it
Kill yourself.

That is is misplaced, also capitalize and punctuate correctly or get the fuck out.

>is liking anime little girls that far removed from liking real children that there is absolutely 0 crossover
Again that sounds like you want confirmation that liking lolis is okay.

Yes user. Real little girls and anime little girls are completely different.

Don't forget yesterday it was homosexuality and the day before a liberal political leaning.

There are different kinds of lolis and different reasons for liking them. My favorite has to be the kind that triggers a paternal instinct, the kind that make you want to raise them. I can't lewd that kind.

Yes, real things and fictional things are different.

because they are cute.
What other reason do you need OP?

so what you can't dispute any of my claims so you start trying to attack me as a person?
sasuga pedos

i'm willing to believe this if you can explain how there is 0 crossover

>please pay attention to my shiposting
This kind of discussion doesn't belong on Sup Forums, you can talk about your problems with your ""irl"" pedophilia elsewhere. Fuck off.

The problem is not that there is 0 crossover, the problem is you act like there is 100% crossover, now fuck off or go to Sup Forums where the should be able to discus with real pedo over actual pedo rights, is is motherfucking Sup Forums.

Man just get a psychiatrist or something. Nobody here is able to help you. I don't wanna read about you on the news in the future.

Puffy vulva

>i'm willing to believe this if you can explain how there is 0 crossover
Do you believe that there is no crossover between people who watch violent movies and people who commit these crimes?

Why doesn't the mods see that this kind of cancer are why Sup Forums is so bad nowadays?

Ban the posters not threads stupid hot-pockets man.

Take it from someone who worked in a kindergarten.
There is zero crossover, real children aren't sexy, they are often just annoying, they cry a lot, their parents can be real niggers, they are stinky and depending on the age need help with shitting and pissing. That shit is high maintenance. They are just that, children. Of course they can be cute and adorable, like any person on the planet would consider a cute cat to be worth paying attention to.
Lolis in animu and mango aren't real, they're not even real examples. There is no real life Illya, lolis are overly sexualized by design. The rest is just cute. I'm a JK dude at the end of the day though.

>I can't justify my attraction to anime girls so i'll just shoo away anyone who brings it up
very tumblr-esque

I think you misunderstand what I mean
what about your attraction to anime girls can't be seen as attractive as in real children
I see people bring up looks and descriptors like cute and innocent

finally a real response

wot?

Why the fuck do I have to justify my attraction to anime girls on Sup Forums out of all places? What the fuck am I reading?

Everyone feeding you is a moron, even if real life pedophilia was an Sup Forums related subject, you are the one making the accusation, the burden of proof falls on you.

Stop replying to him. This is the same guy that was trolling Tenshi no 3P thread a few moments ago.

user I don't even like loli. Its just always the preacher who is screaming the loudest about how being gay is a sin who is found snorting cocaine of a other man's cock

You give off major real pedo vibes

Liking cute things is okay. Wanting to stick your dick in cute things are underage children isn't.

is it?

OP asked -> I posted what I thought was correct -> some people thought it made sense -> I said it was my thoughts from irl pedos -> people turn around and call me stupid for comparing the two

dont see what I did wrong

I'm going to rape this Hamu Hamu and make a thousand babies with her, and there's nothing you normalfags can do about it.

Because of chemical reactions inside the brain.

What's wrong with wanting to stick your dick inside 2D loli?

>some people thought it made sense
I didn't mean it makes sense for liking loli btw. I thought your explanation was perfect for real pedophilia.

irl pedos and 3DPD shit have no place on Sup Forums. This is the anime and manga board.

He's saying for your own good, lolis are dangerous, dominating creatures that will crush your body and soul.

Why don't you ask someone IRL if fantasizing about being a pedo is okay.

Why would I do that?

right which is why I asked whats the difference which a lot of people in the thread couldn't answer without being offended

Given an average fertility period of 20 years for the average female, and a gestation period of 9 months + 2 months recovery, the best you could get is 22 babies, discounting twins.
Even upping this to like 40 years of fertility (which is highly unrealistic) gives you 44 babies.

Unless you want to start counting second-order babies. Assuming you get 11 females, you'd start to be able to impregnate them eventually I can't be bothered to do the math but a estimate makes it seem like you'd need at least 200 years of rampant incest to produce 1000 babies.

Again. Get a psychiatrist to talk about it if you need to. Jesus christ user.

Let's ask if a guro fetish is ok with a random person, futanari, furry, anything.

Perfectly possible as long as her anime gets enough fuding for a thousand seasons, she just needs to make a cameo in Doraemon.

- small
- easy to catch

Sakurako, stop.

Why is Sup Forums full of normalfags?

what comes after?

You become a loli yourself.

The point I was trying to make is that your own conscience is telling you that it's not an accepted sexuality. Most people, or at least my own projected conscience, don't experience cognitive dissonance when viewing underage characters. If you find yourself getting aroused over the loli genre rather than just finding it endearing, I'm sorry to break the news, but you're a pedo.

Most people don't then have to get into long complicated debates about hebephilia vs pedophilia and asking if there's a difference between fantasizing about fictional characters and real people.

The point is, I myself and probably many people included find the idea of sticking my dick in a character like Renge, kanna or any other little girl in anime show quite an instant turn off. That doesn't mean that I don't find them endearing and cute characters though.

This

anime is in nowadays

Kay tell me more my ironic weeb friend.

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia since its just a sexual preference that the respective person cant do anything about. What you have a problem with are rape, exploitation and molestation, and neither of those can be committed against fictional creations.

I want to protect them and give them headpats

>I myself and probably many people
Yes we know, because fags like you come on this board every single day to make the same little show, there's plenty of websites that will serve as a safe space for you, without any "evil pedololicons", leave and be happy enjoying the things you do.

I'll be masturbating to the new benantoka manga.

Kukuri

>The point I was trying to make is that your own conscience is telling you that it's not an accepted sexuality.
My conscience is fine. Yours isn't apparently.
>cognitive dissonance
You don't know what that means you are using the term wrong here.
>Most people don't then have to get into long complicated debates about hebephilia vs pedophilia
Okay. Lets ignore for a second that that is not even close to the discussion we are having and realize that "most people" is not an argument but a fallacy.
>The point is, I myself
I don't buy that for a second. You have terrible issues here and everything in your posts screams "I AM A PEDO".

Sex her.
Rape her.
Piss on her.

Kukuri a cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc

Since this always triggers you peeds.

Kanna is literally drawn to be extremely sexual, no children that look like Kanna exist. You fail to understand that real life and fiction are two different things, kids aren't "created" for a specific reason, lolis are. YOU, with your lack of understanding regarding what is real and what isn't, are far or actually dangerous.

But I love that guy.

They are small and cute, and most important of all, their feelings are honest.
There is nothing like a little girl running as soon as she sees you hugging you and then telling you she likes you. It is something magical.

>tfw you will never be YUUSHA-SAMA

Why live?

>2 seconds in
>annotation
Don't bring Demmy into this