I'm starting to believe that germans are actually evil

I'm starting to believe that germans are actually evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-X0IwAmlek
ibtimes.co.uk/aurochs-how-hitler-goering-resurrected-extinct-species-make-nazi-super-cows-1482161
rarehistoricalphotos.com/bison-skulls-pile-used-fertilizer-1870/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand why people are so mean to buffalo :(

They are. They were the first to come up with the idea of enslaving and executing the Jews for no reason in WWII.

Took you long enough.

Hippies get the bullet.

Someone said they were Jewish.

holy shit

[citation needed]

Why tho
t. my country is 70%+ forest

because they're delicious

>no reason

RIP buffalo
PRESS F

>good source of protein, clothing, weapons, storage, all in one animal
>most dangerous animal so easily accessible at the time making it fun to hun

I wonder why they're just about all gone?

There was a time when the leaders of Germany cared about animals...

>can jump close to 6 ft (1.8 m) vertically,[42] and run 35–40 mph (56–64 km/h) when agitated. This agility and speed, combined with their great size and weight, makes bison herds difficult to confine, as they can easily escape or destroy most fencing systems, including most razor wire.

They are niggers

>falling for this piece of nazi properganda
>elipses
faggot

>tfw hitler would have been unironically disgusted by this

the idea was to cut off the indian's main food source and have a good time while they did it. people used to shoot the sons of bitches from inside train cars. it was a genocide to cause a genocide. man, i grew up in the wrong time

Would they shoot the Buffalo,
if it was White?

We nuked the wrong damn country. No other country even comes close to the level of revisionism and wewuzism that Germans always shit up this board with.

Why does the World Wrestling Federation care about stupid wild cows?

Same thing they are doing with women now.

>human society
>deserving of existence

It was also German immigrants and their descendants who nearly exterminated bison in the US.

they are true niggers

wtf.
just imagine what it's like now if you were to pile up just cow skulls from a years' worth of meat industry.
a years' worth pile of chicken skulls could probably reach mount everest heights.

i'll drink animal tit milk intended for calfs and eat lumps of rotten milk (sometimes melted) over a tomatoey bready base ('za) and also pwn chickans by stealing their stinky eggs and eating them although i don't do eggs much these days. but i am lacto vegetarian from birth.
eat what u want but you should probably raise/kill it yourself. same applies to plants.

pesticides are as fucken ghey as growth hormones. each diet is shit if you buy your ingredients from the jewpermarket instead of growing/slaughtering your own.

i still don't but i will one day damnit

I wonder how many leftys think the buffalo are extinct cause of this picture.

>VERY HARAM SHOOT IT

DIE PAPIEREN BITTE
HALT HALT

>nature is bad, we don't need it in major cities so why does anyone

F

they aren't evil, just arrogant

Germans are subhumans. Cruel to animals too

nigger tier
youtube.com/watch?v=7-X0IwAmlek

I'm not sure what your point is. At one point, the buffalo definitely were teetering on the edge of extinction. They've made a comeback and certainly aren't endangered anymore, but like the mountain lion or the brown bear or the wolf or the elk, their range is far, far, far smaller than it once was. They essentially only live on reservations and national parks now.

persecuting jews was hardly a new idea. we just brought the outdated methods into the industrial age.

it's a bit of both actually

Damn Germany, we burgers may shoot our school children but at least it's not our only school child.

Reminder that jewish-occupied Germany murdered this buffalo.
Though a vegetarian, Hitler loved the Aurochs and he and Goering devised plans to reintroduce it into Germany, so that Germans could reconnect with their healthy, primordial existence.
>ibtimes.co.uk/aurochs-how-hitler-goering-resurrected-extinct-species-make-nazi-super-cows-1482161

ANY attempt to draw parity between Weimar II Germany and NSDAP Germany is invalid. Hitler was a conservationist of both people and animals.
>inb4 killing kikes
Conserving life sometimes means separating it from viruses and infection.

Well, i think it is quite clear to everyone the british are. Say what you will. Also, Get braces.

Conservation =/= limp wristed hippy ideology.
Knowing when not to kill something leads to being able to kill more in the future.

Actually my suspicion is that it's a rape victim and was about to speak out against migrants.

The Kraut fears the Bison

biodiversity is pretty neat and animals are cool.

I'm glad Germans will get to experience extinction themselves soon.

What are you complaining about?! That meat for the steaks gotta come from somewhere...

fuck you cletus

wtf :(! I didnt even know we had bisons. Fuck this country.

Ummm you don't.

Bisons are not native to Germany.

NOT ANYMORE

>i'll drink animal tit milk intended for calfs and eat lumps of rotten milk (sometimes melted) over a tomatoey bready base ('za) and also pwn chickans by stealing their stinky eggs and eating them although i don't do eggs much these days
im going to give you to the count of FUCK to get out of my sight

My first thought. It's just pure retardation.

>buffalo
>in germany
wut

And the Buffalo only came back because humans breed them with domesticated cattle, which has also lead to a less diverse gene pool.

as if that matters to german authorities. If anything they should welcome every non native animal :^)

Holy shit that is really Uganda tier savagery

Persecuting jews is something the French tended to do better. There's a reason Germany had so many jews: Germany was one of the most tolerant towards them, and they were free to enter legal/political positions and academia. Few other countries, until America, showed the jew this kind of tolerance.
The Dreyfuss affair was entirely predicated on the assumption that Dreyfuss was spying FOR Germany.

This is an important lesson for America: The places most welcoming to jews sometimes become the places that hate them the most, once jews subvert and destroy these nations that showed them good faith. Jews don't have good faith.

He needs to go to make room for more camels

Literally every single skull pile picture from the US was staged
The cattle companies would pack them all on trains to be taken to processing for use in various things.
They would stack them like that for photojournalists to take pictures of them
It's a bunch of revisionist bullshit
Also Buffalo's in the US are actually over populated now so you can go fuck yourself
>Anglo
>Calling someone else evil
The irony

fren look on bright side, you still have horse dildos

Seriously, the Buffolocaust was a hoax!

Why does Sup Forums only care about the lives of migrants when they aren't human?

They are you massive brainlet.

literally, they wanted to make grill from that bison...

Dunno of you can call Germans Germans. Nowadays there just Turk and Niggers around. Such a failure of country.

They're never human.

they're not even close to being extinct

All they want is to ruin the lives and futures of themselves and others. Hence their obsession with cuckoldry and strife.

They've just lost their way without a proper leader.

>kill the buffalo kill the injun
It was a war

>first wild bison
This just means escaped bison

this guy gets it. Scorched earth policy, pretty much.

We are all headed in that direction

>how chicken nuggets are made

Damn, keep forgetting to change my shitpost flag.

rarehistoricalphotos.com/bison-skulls-pile-used-fertilizer-1870/

Looks quick, don't see the problem. They're going to be eaten one way or another.

DELET

>Also Buffalo's in the US are actually over populated now so you can go fuck yourself

what are you a left wing faggot? The altright doesn't care about animals you idiot. stop giving a shit when it isn't your country. Like the UK is just the golden standard

native americans made teepee from buffalo hide
native moved a lot, need build new teepee each time. thank american cavalry for reservation, and helping native settle down, better construction methods. no longer need kill to sleep. bad native still hunt buffalo

I don't agree with your delet but i'll defend your right to demand delet to the death

>After sticking a fork in a power socket, the kid learns you shouldn't do that
No shit.

>it's okay to viciously murder shit on an industrial scale 'cuz it wuz all gunna die anyways lmao

Staged? They were killed to cut off the Indian food supply. How the fuck can you not know your won nations history?

This proves nothing. It's 2018, not 1889 you fucking retard.

NO SHIT, the german PEOPLE created hitler, Hitler did not create himself. Hitler was the embodiement of the peoples will. He was not born an evil man, he allowed the evil of the mob to control him . this is a lesson for us all, we are all evil, we must know this or we can repeat it, and we see it being artificially manifested by the insane hitler shilling.

>expecting Americans to know anything

Actually America showed Jews anything but tolerance for over 300 years until the very end of Jackson's term, and even then they we're still hated by the populace. It wasn't u til the civil war that they were let in at all and even then everyone hates them, sentiment didn't turn to indifference or admiration u til the 50's and 60's when evangilistd and other hardcore christcucks tried to do a bit of social engineering and turn every Christian they could to loving Jews because much chosen people

After sticking a fork in a power socket the kid died and learned nothing.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

come on hans

I wore rubber (or leather, possibly) gloves when I put a paper clip in the power socket, and I did it because I knew it would cause damage. Good thing nobody caught me, because my sister had no power in her room until Grandpa messed with the circuit breakers.

they are even native to Austria kek

chickens are chickens

Buffalo are still only found in those dark magenta areas. They don't live outside of national parks and ranches, Bong.