>being gay

>no asuka
this list is automatically shit

>Lucoa
>Shampoo

That's it, you just crossed the line

I think that's the point.

Abandon all hope

The first season did chapters 1-24. So if we're just going by numbers, season 2 would already have enough material.
I'm guessing they're waiting for Crabman to wrap up the current arc before they get started on S2.

>>being gay
Being a superficial shit with shit taste is worst
Lucoa and shampoop are worst girls

maybe i will put her

I want this arc animated.

The mangaka killed the series with breaks and filler.

I dont even like Ecchi that much since I am a faggot so I dont care about the girls but I loved this series because the characters were adorable. I still read the manga just to see what kind of insane shit based Crabman, the bastion of artistic integrity, will come up with.

>fag here! tee hee XDD
fuck off

What you posted is just round 1. Round 2 is giant Suu vs giant slime who wants to fuck Suu and have kids that includes eating her to take her genetic information.

Any of you jerk off to ecchi stuff like this? I want to but for some reason I like to just watch and be blue balled through it and then cum hard to something else.

next chapter is going to be fantastic, hoping Suu eats the slime instead

strawpoll.me/12153778

Not that guy, but I don't really think that's fair user. The post relates to the topic and his interpretation.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Fuck off

Don't hold your breath.

Okay.

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

Best character song at least.

MODS MODS

More dullahan pussy is always welcome! I demand a season 2.

If other dogshit harem animes can get a second season, MonMusu is the only Harem series deserving of one. It breaks the cliches. Good setting, great male mc (a badass nonpervert or klutz), all girls lovable and unique. And no school bullshit. Everyone is an adult/college age.

why is Kanade on this list?

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

>Twig arms
>Twig legs
That's not the REAL Lala.

New chapter when?

They're all twigs.

>breaks cliches
>unique girls
Holy shit this is awful bait. This is another haremshit series with copypaste everything.
It doesn't deserve another season more than any other haremshit series.

Kill yourself if you believe this.

Posting best girl

There is no chapter this month. Next month.

Threads will be shitfests until then. Like this one

Who?

I know Best Girl is Queen of Thicc but I love the look of her legs in those stockings.

Her name is Ms. Perfection.

For some reason seeing Suu's goods being covered turns me on more than when she show everything.

Copypasta is against the rules.
Even the OP is basically pasta to force another one of your circlejerk threads with no content.

Mods please.

I want Papi to sit on my face

- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Threads in Sup Forums should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either or for image sharing threads, and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.
- Request threads belong on or and “spoonfeeding” is not encouraged as that degrades the point/validity of using those other boards. Lurk and learn, rather than demand chores from the board.
- Threads which are Sup Forums related but have no clear alternative forms (such as buyfag/drawfag) are allowed as long as they follow these guidelines.

But Suu isn't anywhere in that picture

Another Copypasta

>Harem manga runs out of harem shenanigans and tries to do "plot"
Why would you do this? Is this the fate of all harem manga? To suffer rot and decay as the gimmick wears thin before the inevitably rushed conclusion because the publisher told the author to finish the story within 2 chapters?

Hey Faggot retard have you even read the manga? Or are you an anime only dumbfuck. Monmusu is believed because it IS a stand out in the genre and DOES break the cliches. Story, setting, characters, and art. Why do you this it has consistently been #1 on New York Times best seller list for years. Even its 4kama series made it on plus it got a dub and special collectors edition too.

And the Manga has won 2 awards. I dont see any other series accomplishing this in this genre, and with this setting. So get you fucking facts right dipship.

I want to put my face in it

This type of post should be banworthy. It reeks of underage.

Its called world building and character developments. Something short slighted simpletons seem to forget what makes this series great.

And Okayado has stated he has no intentions of ending the series anythime soon.

Dont get butthurt when someone puts you on hush mode with the facts.

Thank you for confirming that you are a retard who actually believes the garbage that they type.
No surprise that you're an ESL poster too.

Just kill yourself.

Opinion discarded.

Cringe

Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

All of that is copypasta, so they're not wrong.
You defending it however is retarded.

It's time.

No thank you for proving you're a triggered trolling faggot that gets angry at facts and tries start arguments with people online.

And get original, telling someone to kill them self is something only middle school underachievers do.

>this post
Fuck off retard

Back to plebbit. You don't belong here.

I want the ogreload!