A New Law

Requiring teachers to carry guns would totally solve the Marxist problem we have in schools.

What do you think, Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/communist-league/1850-ad1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think a couple of my high school teachers would have shot me dead, Op.

But Marx wanted people to be armed.

If some geek faggot who got stuffed in lockers his whole life knew he was going to have bullets flying at his ass from every direction, I think he'd reconsider his plan.

Proof?

Me too. Shot dead, tossed into dumpster, problem solved. Bastards.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/communist-league/1850-ad1.htm

Leftist teachers can't be trusted. Better to have police or military-vet security guards at the entrances along with metal detectors. Then there's no reason for teachers to be armed if nobody with a gun can get in.

This
Every school needs ghetto tier security now
Let's have welfare queens be stationed at schools and be useful instead of fucking each other in the ass on base

how about we expand TSA to schools too so now you're required to wait 2 hour line before getting into a school

If we could solve the Marxist professor problem I might take out another student loan to further my education. Until then I'm telling everyone I know to avoid the (((university))) system in favor of trade schools or certifications.

woah, based hardworking family man Marx strikes again, is he /ourguy/?

i would KILL for a Five Seven!

how would arming teachers have prevented the vegas massacre?

Then why do all Marxist countries ban or very heavily restrict private gun ownership?

I cant recall any teachers I had the pleasure of studying with that I would trust with a gun.

>meme caliber

Agree.

Kek.

Can’t say I blame you, user. They are indoctrinating young minds. Sick bastards.

This

Who cares. The Marxist problem is real.