Does Sup Forums even care about Digimon anymore?

Does Sup Forums even care about Digimon anymore?

I actually just ordered my digi-crest

I admit I do need to catch up on Tri,

The new series looks more like a giant advertisement than anything else

Digimon anime has always been an advertisement for other shit. It's the same as any kids show.

If all the Digidestined fought, who would win?

They need to adapt cyber sleuth or make a season like frontier/savers with the overarching godly digimon.

I do.

Probably xros wars group, because of this motherfucker.

I watch for her.

It lives in my heart, but it's time has gone.

Marcus duh.

Who else can kill god with a punch?

Eri and Rei alone make appmon better than any season excluding tamers and savers desu

I care

Is the latest movie out already? No? Yeah I don't care.

>watching tri

Yeah, Cyber Sleuth was fun too.
Haven't picked up Tri because I'm wary. Sounds like I was right about my fears when it was announced of it turning into teen angst or shipper bait.

What else. I would watch a new Frontier or Tamers though.

It's exactly what you think it is.

What if Sup Forums writes a digimon season?

>Digimon series with no humans
Would you watch?

I haven't cared about Digimon since I found Adult Swim after season 3.

Applimonsters is better than I thought (and better than Xros Wars), but it isn't great.

I watch Hunters for Airu.

Wargreymon is the best design anime and manga has brought into mankind, next to gundam seed.

Depends if it's good. If it's anything like X-Evolution though it probably won't be.

We already have the X evolution movie which was pretty nice so why not?

Depends.

Do you think anyone on Sup Forums has a modicum of intelligence or writing experience?

Fuck you Ochakofag I hope you die in a fire

I love Digimon but just like Pokemon, I have NO tolerance for base forms that no longer look like animals/monster.

All base forms start to look like edgy middle schoolers with accessories. That includes the actual kids themselves.

I don't anymore. Digimon died after Frontier for me and so far Tri is garbage. I just want to see the ending and nothing else

I don't give a shit about tri or applimonsters.

I like Xros though.

If Tori's not going to care, why should we?

DW3 had the best non anime partners.

more like diGAYmon

Eri is shit though. Holy fuck do I hate her useless idol shit.

Savers, Xros (not boy hunters), and Cyber Sleuth are not bad though.

Appmon would be one of the top three best digimon season if the main protags were rei and hajime.

>first episode builds up the brother personalities and ends with rei swearing to get hajime back.

anyone have proper links for movies 4-7?

Appmon is good for a kids show. The main cast are great besides the catchphrase dispensing, but the plot should show up more often.

>Eri
>shit

nigger if you don't shut your mouth I will dokkan punch your ass into next week

Gotta agree. Musimon and Dokamon are pretty good digimon designs but their partners are annoying as all hell. I hope the English dub cuts out their respective filler episodes. Rei one of the best protagonists to come out of digimon in a long time.

>preferring the incestous edgelord to the girl we must protect

Rei's great and all but really?

Hahaha dokkan punchi. Oh man I love crying over not being placed in the top 10 idols. Applimon? Who cares when I have another idol episode?

As far as idol characters in a kids show goes, Eri is surprisingly likable. The thing Appmon really does hit really nicely on is the general personality of all the Appmons, nicely themed around whatever kind of App they generally are.

Great taste, except for Ochako.