STUDENTS ON TAPE SAYING THEY WERE TOLD A DRILL WOULD OCCUR USING BLANK ROUNDS ETC

s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

THis is fucking creepy

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
oregonlive.com/roseburg-oregon-school-shooting/2016/09/demolition_of_snyder_hall_--_s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EtZ6DCNBfFc
youtube.com/watch?v=q8yGgysHUSE
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/16/17016382/school-shooting-drills-training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cuz destroy the evidence.

The fuck is this shit. I've never even considered previous shooting conspiracies but who the fuck conducts a school drill with blanks?

Somebody who needs to argue a higher budget for his district and wants to repay some favours to the local mob. DWS has blood on her hands

hollywood
wag-the-dog

>first kid says him and others got locked out of their classroom and couldn't get in any rooms
Why not? Is there not glass in the doors? Could they not see him and the other students?
>never saw shooter but heard shots
>says he thought it was a drill
>"told us they'd have police officers who were gonna be firing blanks, like, scare us get us prepared for like you know train for this"
The same day? When? WHat the fuck.
Second webm
>they told us they were gonna have fake like people being taken away and have them scream or whatever so i was like it must be fake
>like a drill?
>yea I thought it must be that but it was so real
Save these clips, what really happened here?

based off of 25% of evidence and witness statements that I've seen there is easily enough to warrant an investigation.

wow, i wasn't really on board with this whole false flag thing, but that's pretty damning

Impossible. They already demolished the school. New schools for the district already planned

my highschool had a school drill with blanks. look up Cary Grove shooter drill blanks 2013

Same with me, I didn't know what to think about the clips, I felt I needed to share them because I wasn't seeing it discussed. It's disturbing
It hasn't been demolished yet, it will be though.

This.

look at thismy school published the drill plan days before. if the same thing happened (to warn parents who cared about their kids being scared I guess) in Florida, then the shooter could have planned to do it the same day to give himself cover

it's a big thing over the last decade

>s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

>Cary Grove shooter drill blanks 2013
Thanks user. Some fucking retarded and weird shit. But at least there is some precedent for this crap.

Does the marines even fire blanks during their drills anymore, or did they stop it because some GI got PTSD from the sound effects.

We need answers, what day was this drill, why is it not being discussed, were they happening simultaneously, etc. There are too many unknowns that should be known

Remember that video with pic related saying something about a second shooter? Maybe a security was there the whole time and was just playing along with what he thought was "blank fire"

that's fucked up lol

not sure about the marines. that was the "concern" of the staff though, that some kids at my school might get PTSD and the parents would jewrape them.
I agree its weird, but if the shooter had prior knowledge of the drill it would have been "smart" to do it the same day

Who are we going to get to break into the school and take pictures before it’s torn down?

not really. pretty conservative school. like 80% whites, and the teachers wanted an actual prevention plan if a shooting happened and werent gonna pussyfoot around. they want kids to know what gunshots were like so the chicks wouldnt start screaming.

They also had cops knock, pound, plead at the locked classroom doors to test us, because you're not supposed to open the door for anyone once it's locked.

File not found

>I agree its weird, but if the shooter had prior knowledge of the drill it would have been "smart" to do it the same day
Yea it would be a great news story too, why is it not being touched on at all? Cops were there the same day doing a mock school shooting drill and a shooter chooses to go there same day to commit a crime where a ton of cops are there prepped to respond to the crime he's about to commit? Wait, that sounds kind of dumb actually, why would the shooter choose to shoot up a place where there's already tons of cops? Oh yea he's Jason bourne I forgot, he knew he'd be able to shoot the place up magically away from any police who are there then ditch the scene without anyone noticing.

What's with burgers demolishing schools where a shooting has occurred?

again you retard. Im not disagreeing with your stance. Im saying stop saying its "weird" it was on the same day as a drill. Because that makes sense. It's called planning. So does being able to escape looking like a student. The rest is sketchy and debatable, but those points are not.

You know, your picture is probably the most damning evidence to date.

What the actual fuck is wrong with that woman that is clearly in her 30's and clearly isn't upset?

Not one mention of her happy demeanor on MSM.

every drill is done like this you boomer booming faggot

>because that makes sense
No it really doesn't as I detailed in last post.
>it's called planning
Yea but on who's part.

I'm scared they're waiting for this question to be askes, just so they can say "well of COURSE he planned ahead, DOI! Stupid Right Wing conspiratards..."

They want to discredit people just for asking legit questions, holding onto answers in case they need them later.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

*asked

nigger-brain the interesting part is that the shooting occurred on a drill day, or id it? What's even more important is that they aren't reporting on it as if it's a meaningless aside when it's probably the most interesting thing about the event so why is the news not making news of it.

Is it me or are none of these webms working

Calling it, they're waiting for someone to ask just to discredit.
It should be broached, brought-up somehow, to see if they overreact. "Did the shooter plan ahead, knowing there was a drill with blank rounds scheduled that day?"

They'll probably ignore, wait for direct and angry accusations, but this at least establishes sane, concerned citizens on the Right.

What we need is a bunch of liberals to chain themselves to the building so they can't tear it down!

Are you speaking on behalf of the witness statements and evidence that your personally gathered?

Or are you an autism?

if he planned to wear a mask during shooting and then blend in to escape, why didn't he plan to at least change shirt or to have a car parked a few blocks away?
just walk around the city in the same outfit he was wearing? just casually walk around, zoned out, dont tell me that if it was him, someone wasnt drugging him and conditioning/hypnotizing him or some shit like that

Next you'll question the air defense drills on 911 come on, it's just coincidence goy.

oregonlive.com/roseburg-oregon-school-shooting/2016/09/demolition_of_snyder_hall_--_s.html

>The demolition of Snyder Hall at Umpqua Community College is scheduled to begin in mid-October on its way to becoming the new Snyder Hall and ready again for classes next fall.

>The college closed off the building of classrooms and offices in the center of campus after student Chris Harper-Mercer killed nine people and wounded eight others before killing himself. Some of the offices eventually reopened, but no classes have been held there since the Oct. 1 shooting.

No carnage. Fake false flag drill, cops shooting bkanks were warned ahead of time. Yes the video is real and true.

hey dude i went to CG

whats your name faggot

Deliberate bungling to inflame the masses. All the stops are off. Chaos is the goal. Remain calm and scoff at these feeble attempts to remain a caustic viable force.

They work

post it on youtube. i'm not going on that shit

Anyone have a link to this video? I haven't seen it for myself yet

youtube.com/watch?v=EtZ6DCNBfFc

K-keep me posted...

My point in this, so there should have been more cops around there than normal and the shooter still got in and did stuff. Even if you take out the David Hogg stuff, this shit is sketchy.

All i know is that we need to ban guns

It's a webm with sound dude, not a virus.
>first kid says him and others got locked out of their classroom and couldn't get in any rooms
>never saw shooter but heard shots
>says he thought it was a drill
>"told us they'd have police officers who were gonna be firing blanks, like, scare us get us prepared for like you know train for this"
The same day? When? WHat the fuck.
Second webm
>they told us they were gonna have fake like people being taken away and have them scream or whatever so i was like it must be fake
>like a drill?
>yea I thought it must be that but it was so real

I agree, so you crazy ass democrats would quit obeying russian advertisements on facebook and go on shooting sprees

I think the most interesting thing is, why did he not kill himself after the shooting was all said and done. Im not sure if this is correct, but in like 99% of these cases, with Randy Stair and the Columbine killers, etc. all turned the gun on themselves before the police arrived. Why would this kid, whose parents left him and whose adopted parents died, whose classmates literally joked about him being a shooter, who shot up a school and knew he was fucked, not kill himself? Why? What makes him different?

I just want to see the drill story on the news. When was this drill? Same day? Sounds like it was.

and his brother was put in a mental hospital with his caretaker woman taking their $800k inheritance

Why do all of the students of this school have black hair?

Thanks burgerbro. I'm at work or I would've looked it up

It's a Jewish school I'm pretty sure. Nearly all the students killed were Jews.

even the shooter was Jewish, this is a mostly jewish town.

adopted brother too, so no genetic similarity for mental illness.

Wait, it was an adopted brother. Oh and both had gun collections so why did Nic buy a new AR-15 for it? THIS FUCKING THING KEEPS SPIRALING DOWN

yeah why not, they dont pay for anything

waste some more money, you can just print more and get kick backs on the construction project

its amazing how a country that is totally bankrupt can just throw money around all day

Without a doubt she is just attention whore. She's deleting her shit right now because she knows she's probably going to get into some deep shit. Perhaps she wanted IG followers??

Deer Park, fucker you are close.

americans do since you're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=q8yGgysHUSE

What's wrong? You guys didn't have simulated school shooter day in your high schools?

yeah but that's like one school doing it and it's so rare that they made a news report about it. Hell of a fucking coincidence that it happens on the day of the largest high school shooting ever

>its on the news so it must be rare

ya wot m8

>This is America: 9 out of 10 public schools now hold mass shooting drills for students

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/16/17016382/school-shooting-drills-training

welcome to [the current year]

Who has the helicopter video showing a body bag being dumped in the back of a pickup?

History weeps. How many have been killed in old buildings? New buildings, homes. People don't just go tearing down solid structure over deaths inside.

yeah I can't see shit either. tried my phone, laptop, and desktop

someone please upload to /wsg/

>Both links 404.
OP shilling or big happening underway

>Chaos is the goal.
heh. good.

what happen to ROTC Wang???

They wanted the fucking bodycount to be as high as possible

we do now, because we are extremely weak as a society.

It was always the week after penis inspections.

You're alright, user

look who else missing by the next day after the shooting.

2 other rotc were still missing at 8 pm the day of the shooting, even though an rotc person recounting his story said he saw covered bodies wearing rotc shoes under the blankets

How do people go missing after a shooting in an enclosed building?

Is someone going to sneak in?

Every fucking time the drill goes live. Like fucking clockwork. I think a shooting occurred in this case but at this point it looks like another Sandy Hook where we'll never get any fucking answers.

Also hot damn that girl in the second .webm does it for me. Since when are emo sluts back in style again??

They release all the people to the world to get them out, they are supposed to go to set up places but ambulances, random drivers, other cops, etc...pick the people up.

>s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
can you imagine the law suits that are going to come from this shit? traumatizing kids. HOLY FUCK.

shes dead.

>248 mass shootings in a single year in the U.S.

Wtf. I thought there was only 140 since 1967.

And the sheriff, Scott Israel, is Jewish.

What a coincidence.

these aren't 6yos.
they should be able to get home all by themselves.

Where's the CNN link for the first video?

They count nigger shootings in which they fire randomly at crowds gathered outside liquor stores/rap concerts/welfare offices/barbecue resturaunts/etc.

Is that really worth it for the potential false sense of security Cruz could take advantage of though? It's not like the cops firing fake guns wouldn't have their real ones on standby as well.

looked her up. She's a fraud. Not crisis actor fraud, but literally trying to get a film career kind of one.

Informed of Code Red drill that particular day, informed cops are going to show up and perform "live fire" drills with blanks... Cops never show but an actual school shooter? At 2:35pm ... When the fuck was this drill supposed to occur? As everyone was walking out? Why was law enforcement not staging? This is an actual obvious set up.

Everything is 404 sir

I think the are purposely keeping the timeline confusing. I mean there was a dead body in the STREET outside.

Fuck off shill!

Tis true, dont mind the name. Every link is 404ed on me.