Now that a mod is cracking down, is Sakurafish a bannable offense? It would be the only thing I would miss

Now that a mod is cracking down, is Sakurafish a bannable offense? It would be the only thing I would miss

I don't think so. Is board culture now a bannable offense now?

It doesn't matter, he always comes back anyway. Not even the attempted assassination stopped that fucking shitty fish from being posted.

>board culture

attempted assassination?

It doesn't even matter if it gets deleted, all he has to do is post it and he wins. Trying to get rid of it would be like fighting the tide, pointless.
Unless the mods specifically ban the phrase "I'm going to post this everyday until you like it" which would strike me as being unbelievably petty and ridiculous.

>board culture
Jesus that start somewhere in the double digits of the 2nd millennium. God I don't even remember because it was worth shit.

Yes.
And that is why moderation on Sup Forums is utter garbage. It's moderation of the worst kind. Why? Sup Forums is so overmoderated it hurts. And, while Sup Forums has so many mods pandering to it, they're incompetent and produce terrible results, they ban people for the silliest things, while making Sup Forums the "NO FUN ALLOWED" board is has festered into since 2011.

And this place is such a special snowflake, while other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are DYING for better moderation. The mods here not only produce shit results, their efforts could be more productive somewhere else.

I mean, sure, back then (2008-2011) there was more funposting, but it was a simpler, better time and browsing Sup Forums was actually funny and fun. There was leeway for funposting, while strict on not-fun-shiposting. Now it's all serious bullshit and "but muh rules" newfag mods that ruin everything this place stood for.

tl;dr More mods HURT Sup Forums.

>2008-2011
>tripfriend drama
>funposting
Oh god, you know what might as well bring lyp infi lanced and all the fun people back this place deserves it if you liked forced memes and shit taste

They're leaving Sakura fish alone. If they did try to stop it people would get butthurt and spam it incessantly.
Also what this guy said.

Keep it in a Fate thread, and it should be fine, I think?

Which is how it should have been done since the start.

SakuraFish has been co-opted by the ironic crowd and is no longer acceptable, like 3x3 threads and the term "waifu".
It's like the Simpsons of Sup Forums memes.

it is the only remnant of the board pre-2012

The thread just got deleted so it looks like the fish is dead

The board culture defense didn't help the /djt/ threads with their huehue-drama posting.

DAY
OF
THE
HOOK

>Sup Forums is so overmoderated it hurts
It needs more moderation, there is far too much shitposting and shit threads clogging up the board, but faggots like you pressure the mod team to be more lenient because "m-muh board culture". Because apparently if a problem isn't immediately nipped in the bud and sticks around for even the briefest period of time, suddenly it's untouchable sacred cow that needs to be preserved no matter how shitty and detractive it is.

It's a shame if they are cracking down on stuff like that.
Without the SZS seven year countdown, a big portion of Kumeta's manga would never have been translated.

Reminder to sage and report garbage threads.

Sakura Fish is the original forced meme. Good riddance.

Well, if those threads lead to something productive like a manga with a bajillion chapters being translated, it's fine.

I mean yeah, but not every show is gonna have a fanbase so high level and autistic that out of an average ip counter number of 8 you still get enough people that know Japanese to form their own scanlation group.