Sup Forums sings Princess Principle

Just reposting this if anyone wants to join the autism. For anyone interested, it's the full OP.

MP3+"Instrumental"
mega.nz/#F!0DgwRBIZ!rU0cjEYTuzIQVULK4KYgVA
The instrumental version is just a modified copy of the original mp3, because I can't find any download of the real instrumental version; not even through official sources. Hopefully, someone will upload the official version that apparently comes on the physical copy soon.

Lyrics
pastebin.com/z3KCrVSG (embed)
Feel free to add to this in your recording, of course.

Send submissions to [email protected] by September 10.
Please send just the recording of your voice, without the music.

You can record your voice with audacity or any sort of recording software as long as you find some other place than vocaroo to upload your submission.

I hope you fags will enjoy my autistic, Danish-accented mumbling.

Fuck yeah. Cheers for queers, nigger.

why the full version?
I'd much rather just do the TV version, which everybody knows, and is the same thing that's always been done AFAIK

Not up to me. Just posting to get the message around.

Seconding this, short version is much better.

Why won't it work, anons?

Trying using more than one source for HS releases.

Because you're retarded.

>principle

>utorrent

CAN YOU FEEL THAT NOTHING TURNS AROUND

Like a gear in sync inside a clock

lmao that fuckin hand is so tiny

This is a thread about some princess's principle, this isn't a real PriPrincipal thread.

Thanks for the repost. I intended to make a thread yesterday but plans didn't work out.

I asked in the threads a while back and only got a few responses. It seems the anime version is more popular so I'll update the mega link.

nice adware

Hey man, thanks for the heads up. So is it official? We TV size now?

how you can use this cancer and maintain any shred of self respect is beyond me

Yes, I'm putting together an "instrumental" anime version right now. Should be up on mega within the hour. Possibly in about 10 minutes.

On a side note to all: As I stated in the first thread, I don't intend to actually use my edited version for the final product. It's a temporary replacement until the actual instrumental version gets uploaded.

t. Delmooch shillers

w-who 2.2.1 here

Why though? There are plenty of alternatives.