Emma Gonzalez - Crisis Actor?

What's her history? Anything found?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc
vimeo.com/162724222
m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
youtu.be/rNLx6-vsz4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Una creatura

does it matter?
she's a dykey looking spic who is anti gun and can follow a script
she's already more favorable to the democrat party kikes than hillary ever was

if she was an amputee they would run her in 2020 100%

KeK

just look at her dude, she was tailored to be an advocate for antigun legislation

All these kids are drama club nerds.
They aren't crisis actors
They are media puppets with spooky strings

history?

COMPARE THE VOICES

youtube.com/watch?v=0oo9PhGOdDc

vimeo.com/162724222

Holy shit! Is this real?

wtf

the ears are wrong

The photo was taken from a different angle you fucking kike.

she also has piercings in the right shot

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

Check the balloon video.

Not her.

The EAR is the biggest identifier actually. It changes the least with weight. Look at the ear lobe, and the top part of the ear where it caves in. Not her. Similar though.

You can take out piercings you fucking kike

Conservashits eating up any and all Russian propaganda including "CRISIS ACTOR!!!!". You people are an objectively dishonest, disingenuous group of brainwashed extremist sheep. Let's hope America survives your tantrums.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Who are you calling a kike, faggot?
Look at the lobes. The bald dyke's don't curve up towards the jawline like the bitch on the right.
this little crisis actor needs to be taken down, but she's not the same person.

I was pointing out why they look different you dip.

Can we make 'it" anhero?

CNN... We don't publish fake news.
Also CNN... Publishing fake news is OUR JOB, not yours!

Compare their eye colors

>What's her history? Anything found?

Look at the ear's the actress has two ear piercings

fucking lmao this has to be people trying to make us look retarded

Now, now... let's not get caught up in an accounting of facts. That kind of thing only leads to confusion and regret.

I really don't think they're crisis actors, they're just theater kids.

They certainly sound like they're reading from a script.

they think they will change anything?

look at the vimeo video around :50. striking resemblance

You mean degenerate faggots

Can't they find attractive people?

quintessentially american

Thanks for proving my point. Just because something is unclear to you, or you have a question, or an obscure idea, doesn't make it real or lead credence to a vast conspiracy. You have questions and concerns as if you're the lead investigator, and you're alarmed that you don't have any answers handed to you while you sit at home on your computer. "What kind of bullets?" LMAOOOOO

she is a cutie youre a meanie

Yeah, but something is shady about it all. They have been coached or prodded to take full advantage of the situation. I am still confused about his in-school video where he says that the time is 9AM when the shooting occurred near the end of the school day. And his demeanor was so calm and unnatural. I already don't trust a damned thing that the media or government tell me... and nothing they do is likely to advance any integrity or credibility.

Go away cnn
Go pay mcdonalds to broadcast your show.

el goblino

Yes, they obviously are, but it seems that they actually are students at that school. I think they're just willingly being used. At most, they're kids that have agreed to function as crisis actors for this one event.

Different ear
Different chin
Different natural part in hair
Different nose

Would like to believe, can't

Human Bean

would fuck/10

See

La goblina*

In all honesty though, I'd ejaculate my semen into her vagina.

Being attractive is a Hate Crime.

Remember, the Dems imported all these beaners with the help of the GOPe.

Last thing they want in trying to cash in with their votes is to hold up a gal who's prettier than these squat homely aztecs can ever hope to be.

Go back to you pedophile trash.

She looks like she's got 7 horse cock strap-ons, are you prepared for that level of competition my dude?

You conspiracy cunts are as disgusting as pedophile. Dumbfucks.

I think she's a work in progress.

I wouldn't stop her from fucking other women. She'd still get use out of her horse dingus strap-ons

obviously a sex abuse victim, likely a "lesbian"

Hey q user calm down

She's just an ugly 56% amerimutt

No

>ugly

It's obviously not the same, come on you retards

Guys i made a morph 1 second

Shh, keep the goym irrational and apathetic.

Who cares. Trump is going to masterfully strawman their entire movement into getting rid of sitting duck zones and arming teachers.

negasonic teenage warhead

shill out bro

LA GOBLINA

Picture on left has connected earlobe picture on the right doesnt. Similar looking girls but not the same.

there was a shooting at my school, this is my chance for attention...

this is what these kids are taught.

school shootings, its the new economy

do not soil her with refference to the ugly jewess..

She's a female to female tranny. That's when they go in, turn your vagina into a benis, and then turn it back into a vagina.

I can't tell you her history but i can tell you her future. She will have a string of relationships where she will have sex with a butch dyke who she will move in with 2 days later only to split up after 6 weeks due to abuse or infidelity. She will advocate for gay and lesbian rights and pay lip service to Trans activism while also denouncing them to her fellow lesbians as either men trying to be women or women joining the patriarchy. She will continue to speak out for further gun control even though she would be better served being armed herself. In her late 50's she will finally settle down with some nerdy dyke who was on the verge of being a lonely cat lady and will instead become the lonely cat couple running a lesbian library that spells like cat piss and failure.

Ja

Entirely correct, the ears are huge identifiers and are completely different

>vimeo.com/162724222
I dunno about this one. But she has a tattoo on her right forearm. Anyone have pics of school girl's arms?

Also no mole on the right cheek

Wow, she's ugly

Lurked...no tattoo. I'd say this one is debunked user

It's her

Holy digits.

Nasty beaner scum.

BLM??

shillfag detected

there's easy body paint to hide tattoos

do a voice test to see if it matches
that will be ultimate proof

Holy fuck, just look at that bish in the bottom right. Just that visage, it's like the human equivalent of a poisonous frog having bright red skin or whatever. Every aspect of that woman, from political to hygienic, is complete rot, you can tell from six miles away.

Idk but she's fucking hott

what % is this?

voice matches, facial expressions match, eyes are similar in color. ears do look different but hard to tell with different angles. Possible? yeah. Probable? Afraid not. Not saying it's not a crisis actor, but I'm not convinced its the same girl.

i want to believe

Shot Crayon Martin.

Look up David Hogg on YouTube, she’s in them. One in particular is a class “balloon” launch.

agreed burger bro

I want to say she’s half Dominican if not full.

youtu.be/rNLx6-vsz4M
David Hogg documentary and “Emma” is in it.

She's gonna be half nordic by the time I'm done with her.

Or her offspring will be, whatever.

Fuck off lad, she's a 19 year old. From Forbes article, "Most prominent among the emotional speakers was 19-year old senior Emma Gonzalez"

Where's her nuuuuudes at!!!