HAPPENING!

Police struggling to cope with public deprived of no finger licking chicken, expect riots and war soon.

uk.yahoo.com/news/police-force-takes-twitter-ask-public-stop-calling-kfc-closed-155041572.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_mjPDAfAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits are historically niggers like Cheddar Man.
Chicken eating motherfuckers.

>delivery problems
>more than half of 900 outlets closed

it's coming fellas. soon commieBongs will be eating shoes mostly

who has it worse, us or you?

as if we dont already

We have chicken, Mohammed.

I picked up half a chicken from Boston Market this evening as the KFC story came over the radio. Comfy.

I know what happened

why so salty burger? did someone steal yo guns?

kek

I thought only happened with blacks in the US

The Irish invented fried chicken.

>fast food GMO shitholes on death watch
How's this bad news?

I’m good, Mo.
Hear you’re running out of fish too.
How does that happen on an island?

stay mad tyrone.

me too.

>Kansas
>southern
British education

>KFC
>British

American education

Fastfood chains have different items based on country, and regional heads to decide them.
>British education

I blame the Jews for that. I think it's done so that when you're traveling you wind up falling for the fast food Jew rather than a more authentic experience just to find out what slightly unusual differences there are in your usual industrial merifat slop.

Otherwise I think you'd see them rotate in more regional variations from time to time the same way they always want to put something transient and special on the menu so you come back to try the newest thing.

Even so its am american company, you would think they would talk to each other.

>burger education

You'll find similar things even within the US with stuff up in yankee land billed as real southern this or mexicans and cowboys that or whatever else that gets laughed at by anybody who knows better. It's standard marketing gimmickry.

Now that the dust has settled...

...Which state in the USA has the best/worst KFC?

The Brits can't even run a chicken stand.

All states have Outback Steakhouses, where we can eat onions in authentic Australian style and drink Fosters (Australian for "beer"). All of them are the best.

We have 508 Costco stores in America that continuously spit these badboys out for $5 bucks a pop day in day out. Best deal anywhere.

looks tasty user.

The Costco ones were such a hit a lot of regular grocery stores took to offering roasted chickens somewhere near the deli section. It's tough to argue with a nice hot cheap little roasted little chicken if you need something you can get home plop on the dinner table as an addendum to your regular grocery shopping.

I once saw something like "Aussie Style Fries" advertised there once. Chips slathered with cheese and diced bacon. I'd go it if someone sold it no doubt.

niggers on suicide watch

Where's the pidgin version of this article?

Brits and Kiwis are obsessed with American fast food, they just like to pretend otherwise when dishing out memes

Those growth hormones and additives tho, user...

Feeds my family for at least 3 meals. First served fresh hot sliced with mashed potatoes and corn. Can buy these quick fix spuds from Idahoan for $1 a piece. Got to love them backpacking. Next sliced in sandwiches for school lunch. Then the wife makes hot chicken salad for dinner. All for about $10.

Is this the new pool's closed?

Most of which you'd get if you bought a regular bird and roasted it yourself. It's mainly extra flavorings on the skin and they're greasier on the whole. But even then you still have a carcass and gelatinous drippings afterward for a quick good enuf chicken soup.

Morgoth weighs in on the KFC crisis, well worth a read

>kek.gg/u/VMzr

Yes, its dominated the news over here for 4 days.

Wow, the news is a complicate marketing force teaming up with the police to boost KFC sales next month (end of 1st quarter earnings). Wow, I'm so surprised.

Lets keep it going.

It'll be fun.

With all the actually important stuff going on in the world it honestly left me in total bewilderment to hear about it on news this evening. It wasn't even a headline. They spent a good couple of minutes covering what "KFC" stands for and playing recordings of warnings to not call them and all that.

I guess they figured they couldn't spend the entire hour only talking about crying kids and parents and needing to end guns now forever so nobody would ever get shot again.

Theres already been fights outside kfc here, how do we keep it up?

>The situation has been the talk of chicken-munchers ...
>Chicken-munchers

I'm going to add that one to my niggtionary

Simply keep the thought in peoples minds that it's closed by whatsoever means. Social media, posting a small laminated paper sign, the works.

Really the first thing we need for our KFC chicken fry ho-down shindig, is a catchy, simple, easy to remember hashtag.

m-muh chikkin

are niggers literally too retarded to consider alterantives?

Are you really running out of fish tho?

I bet that the Mexican lad over there added his very own gravy to those chickens.

Think this is bad? Just wait until the hard Brexit sets in, you fuckers are gonna starve. Can't wait for you to get fucked, """Great"""" Britain.

Kek. I had expected this to be some nigger city in the US but I was pleasantly surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_mjPDAfAk

Inb4 Britian's economy can't support the influx of immigrants and collapses

Best potatoes. I OD'd on them a year or two back but I'll probably go back to them again. Four cheese has always been my favorite.

dont worry senpai, its about to get worse

dont think so

What about #frythechicken?

To long?

Every Woolworths and Coles here roasts chicken and sells it for $15

Goddamit DHL.

>He doesn't wait until they're $6

>”am American country”
>Bong education

If I wait too long they're all gone, same goes for the pies at the local Michel's Patisserie, they only make a certain amount where I live

>Michel's Patisserie
Talk about all gone. They did a great potato pie, shame.

kek maybe more like we can spin this is being racist to black people because we are trying to starve them because no chickens, but i likes yours too.

>Typo means your educations a failure
Well at least we dont kill our teachers with semi automatics. You in no position to talk about education, son.