youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/966442578676600832
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/734231223002894337
youtube.com/watch?v=F-X1Q2ymZh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove you are productive enough that weed won't make us have to pay for your shit.
but those were just ideas.

- Good credit
>Not jew credit, the credit that utilities use to see if you pay bills on-time. You show that you can properly manage your money. Can delay gratification

- gainfully employed
>can't get a job if you piss hot. Get a job before you smoke weed, loser.

- No government hand outs
>goes without saying why this is needed

- income over the median income of the united states
> You make more money than 50% of the united states, yeah you are productive enough that weed most likely won't stop you. now granted this is the highest hurdle, this would be optional

benis :D

It's nippy bros, Awoo~

WHAT INCENTIVE
DOES A GOVERNMENT HAVE
TO HONOR ELECTIONS
AND RESPECT THE RIGHTS
OF DISARMED CITIZENS?

THROUGH WHAT CHECK
OF GOVERNMENTAL POWER
FORCES THE ADHERENCE
TO HEED THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
IF THE PEOPLE
ARE UTTERLY POWERLESS?

it's getting nippy but I ain't even seeing the little titties

02/27/2018 Kentucky State House - District 89

02/27/2018 New Hampshire State House - District Belknap 3

02/27/2018 Connecticut State House - District 120

The dems will shape their campaign to make it corporate-friendly, sure. But the GOP? They will bend over and let corporations fuck them with a ten-foot pole if they're paid enough.

They are not the party of moral tradition. That's just a PR compromise to win votes. They are the party of money, the very definition of Dictatorship of the Bourgeoisie. They're the party of class war. They will let a thousand children die if it means they get a fat stack of cash.

i'm so glad i was done with school in the mid90s
everything went to shit after like y2k

>"Mr President, your term is over"
>"I don't feel like leaving office."
>"OK then, 100% of the police, the military, and the civil service will just let you go ahead and do that. If only Bubba and Dale still had their rifles we might have been able to stand up."

Don’t bother, the dumb piece of shit that you’re arguing with it a schizophrenic retard. Pic related is from his now-closed youtube acct, he predicts the rapture.

He’s completely insane and has a massive ego, he’s said before that he’s similar to Jesus Christ.

was 60%. heading in right direction. keep it going
twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/966442578676600832

>he keeps posting that k whore of his because she predicted the rupture or something
interadasting

I miss the silly idiot conservatives. Typical of the Bush era. They kind of meant well. And could he made fun of for being generally ignorant of facts.

Today's conservatives are actively anti common sense. It's like the Obama years broke them.

They are so struggling with these kids standing against their 2nd Ammendment programming, to cope with the cognitive dissonance they have to tell themselves the kids are paid actors. Because to be called out by dying children due to their own policy is the unbearable truth. But it's exactly their own fault and they know it.

The horrible lie is just easier to live it. Because their values are so disgusting.

>dying children due to their own policy
My policy is the teachers and students all should have been armed if they desire, Liberals made the school a gun-free zone.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Sure why not if he promises to raise their wages and give them more power?

i think you have skin cancer

>on your brain

>Hang Her Edition
kek

she is not in jail
no wall
taxes fucked
healthcare fucked
kids killed
teachers armed

nice job ruskies!

Are all the retards from yesterday gone that were saying Trump was going to take all the guns

>(you)
sleep
now

Redpill me on Fiji water

their shift is about to begin, they got their new narratives

it never ends

Is she right?

Trump's listening session knocked the hell out of CNN. They're already back to screeching about RUSSIA.

>from yesterday
Nigga, they were goin until a few hours ago when Trump shut them down. Like he always does.

Why does Trump want to take away my bump stock and raise the age to get guns?

Oh well The only thing I have a problem with him so far is that he avatar fags and to make it worse all the pictures are from tumblr.

I was surprised to find out he was a born again christian I would imagine he is some kind of mutt or non-white, correct?

kek

But Russians are people of color. That's racist.

Inferior to Starbucks water

>no wall
Walls don't just spring up out of thin air. They're working on it. :^)

What'd he say?

>HQ is in Los Angeles
>once ran an ad shitting on the city of Cleveland
It's a push
>founded by a fucking leaf
NEVER buy it

100%. Without a doubt this! REOPEN THE ASYLUMS AND INSTITUTIONALIZE THE CRAZY FUCKERS!

welp, it's over

Seriously? What fags

FYI CNN is hosting a town hall with florida students/parents and 9 and dana will be there repping the NRA

bingo, thanks chinky

Mods refuse to ban his obvious avatarfagging so I just gave up and filtered all filenames beginning with "tumblr_" since he always avatarfags with tumblr filenames.

Murderin' Joe changed his profile pic again.

it is the only constitutional form if gun control
if any of the proposed solution are implemented america will be changed massively

>They

>teacher need to carry a gun or at least go through training with professionals
>leftist screeching bags try avoid any of it
>'Oh you don't want to protect the kids you're teaching?'
>FIRED or even converted (but mostly fired)
#VSGPOTUS

Looks like the Russian conspiracy theories are deader than an intern.

p-precious

BINLAN! :DD

I walked into that one but yes, all of the BigBrain(tm) belief systems (classic liberalism, ancap, etc...) are for lower-90 IQ pseudointellectuals who fashion themselves as misunderstood geniuses, just because their peers are smart enough to avoid them.

WHY JOE WHY?
WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST YEAR

this is one of the more legitly disturbing edits of Joe that were made

Because (((Yael))) is a bleeding heart 5th ave. lib.
(((She))) doesn't like scary rifles and accesories

You literally lost A war against an emu!
The only good thing you did was wiping out the Tasmanians
SAD!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/734231223002894337

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

Nothing wrong with ancap

He looks more Jewish with his new pic.

He fucked up.

And this?

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner (R) on Wednesday took a gulp of chocolate milk to demonstrate the positive effects of corporate diversity and inclusion.

During an appearance at the Thompson Center in Chicago, Rauner joined Hyatt Hotels diversity and inclusion executive Tyronne Stoudemire to discuss diversity in the workplace. Thompson poured a glass of white milk to demonstrate that most organizations are led by white men.

“This chocolate syrup represents diversity," Stoudemire said, pouring some into the glass.

“When you look at most organizations, diversity sits at the bottom of the organization. You don’t get inclusion until you actually stir it up,” he continued, prompting Rauner to stir the syrup into the milk.

“Diversity is the mix, and inclusion is making the mix work,” Stoudemire concluded, inviting Rauner to drink the chocolate milk.

“It’s really, really good. Diversity!” Rauner declared to the crowd.

Rauner is up for reelection in November. He’s facing a primary challenge from state Rep. Jeanne Ives (R).

Among the Democratic challengers are Chris Kennedy, the son of Robert Kennedy, and J.B. Pritzker, whose family owns Hyatt Hotels.

I guess I'll have to watch that later tonight, I got a hockey game to go to tonight

>'get cucked by a pack of wild niggers' dlc

HE ACTUALLY DID IT
WHAT A MADMAN

WTF i love drumpf twitter now!

Trump knocked gun-free zones around schools.

"A gun-free zone to a maniac, because they're all cowards, a gun-free zone is 'let's go in and attack,'" he said. "I really believe if these cowards knew that the school was well-guarded from the standpoint of pretty much having professionals with great training, I think they wouldn't go into the schools to start with, it would pretty much solve your problem."

>listening to the (((news)))
>already trying to push the narrative That Assad (of course being helped every step of the way by Russia and Iran) is literally causing another holocaust by trying to get rid of the (((moderate rebels))).

FALSE FLAG WHEN?

its not only as a christian i thought weed smoking was degenerate before i became a christian i felt it in my spirit as a young boy i saw other kids starting to smoke weed and i knew it was bad i felt it in my conscious and you lose your friends because of it they all start smoking weed and stuff and you dont want to participate in that path

weed was not even common before the 1960s i think i have the more normal position before all the brainwashing came in and now you have nigger culture ingrained into society and thats where weed comes from

its not christian white families who started bringing weed to people

They gave California and Israel trees that like to explode in extreme heat. They're not all bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-X1Q2ymZh8

chocolate milk is how you get swole, brah.

Didn't get to listen, I was lurking here on a long, clusterfuck of a commute home, but basically he let all the children tell their stories, then suggested armed teachers and bringing back nuthouses.

cute and funny

IMPEEEEEECH

He's right.

Arm teachers and this shit would never happen again.

People who have years of speaking in-front of massive crowds sometimes write 'smile' on their notes.

I want someone to hack The Internminator's twitter and change it to Lori.

Hopefully Kuschner gets out

Bashed gun free zones, brought how we abandoned the asylums, and arming the teachers.

They're not in the classrooms, they're on the guards outside of them :^)

Literally NOTHING wrong with keeping notes to keep your thoughts on track wtf. I suppose you're only supposed to act and speak based on emotional impulse

Heck get former marines too.

>don't sell them

Soon, I hope

thats not the issue m8

if some people cant smoke weed you cant smoke weed either

if you want to ban being on welfare so badly just go kill every last black person on planet earth because their IQ is below being able to earn a living in a modern advanced world

so you dont really have a coherent belief besides i hate people on welfare

How do you reconcile the wine that Jesus made from water and used to represent his blood is more damaging than weed?

>its another turkey comits genocide and the world ghadaffis someone else episode.
are the kurds /oursandniggers/ ?

PRIVATIZE SECURITY ON ALL SOFT TARGETS NATIONWIDE FUCKING NOW

Trump is a fucking nutjob. This is who you voted for.

>if some people cant smoke weed you cant smoke weed either
Some people can't pass a drivers test.
I can drive and they can't

>damned if he scripts
>damned if he doesn't
I just don't see the problem here.

Yes, yes, 100% of them will support it