Liberals won’t see the big deal

I see a lot of “defend this” threads that are just 400lb. geniuses playing devil’s advocate, but I really would like to see liberals try to defend this. They will...on another board where they won’t get roasted to fuck.
>what’s the big deal, gay black men are just sexual is all.
>poor black pedo, imagine the oppresion he faces on a day-to-day basis in Trump’s Amerikkka

fox23.com/news/man-arrested-after-allegedly-trying-to-lure-boy-into-bathroom-at-tulsa-library/702537135

He just wanted to show him de way

Disgusting.

Black males seem to be pedophiles nowadays as much as white or jewish guys.

If you go into any library bathroom you’re a faggot.

or someone who needs to take a piss.

No one is going to defend this and you know it. What liberals are going to question is your inevitable conclusion that one incident tarnishes an entire group, which is the only reason you posted this in the first place, Sergei.

Movin’ on up! We stylin up in dis library’s.

Keep going. It’s probably not his fault.

Just look at the mustache.

Guilty & Case closed.

To be fair pedosexuals are prosecuted simply because of their sexual orientation... there is no reason for this discrimination if the child consents.

>library
Wait, niggers can read? No way! I call fake news!

>your inevitable conclusion that one incident tarnishes an entire group
Liberals do this all the time.
>guy shoots up school
Toxic masculinity
>Hollywood execs molest women
Patriarchy!
>Trump wins election
Angry whitey!

The left is a BILLION times more racist than anyone on the right, and they get away with it everyday. Just take a look at the Black Panther movie. Imagine someone made a movie called The Klu Klux Klan that argued for a white ethnostate whose main villain was a white cuck and in theaters you could see groups of white people doing the Nazi salute while the mainstream media argues about how important this film is.

Quit larping and let’s let the Daily Marxist crowd give us a lecture on exploitation.

Faggot.

liberal here, why would I defend this? apologies in advance for not being a strawman.

this doesn't make any sense. you're using one guy to criticize all gay black men.

there are straight white retards. doesn't make all of you retarded.

>Liberals do this all the time.
so you're a liberal, or doing something you disapprove of on the basis that a group you disapprove of does it.

fucking stupid cuck.

So what’s wrong with it? Tell us why this is unacceptable.

>whats so bad about trying to molest children?
I dunno user that's a real tough question, maybe you could lend some insight.

No I’m not.
Liberals are wrong about everything.

Is that what I said? Then tell me why I’m wrong if that’s a direct quote.

You see? Fucking liberals.

so he wasn't trying to molest children? because that's what the article says. do you find anything objectionable about molesting children? I would like to see you try to defend this.

Librarian here. I dont see the big deal.

This is why I don’t buy that “reach across the aisle” bullshit. Liberals are fucking degenerates. I’m not reaching over anything to make nice with duplicitous shitbags.

>Officials said Darius Burch allegedly passed the boy a note at the downtown Tulsa library asking him to go to the bathroom with him
>The boy got scared and told his mother, who then called security, according to police. Officials said Burch admitted he was trying to molest the boy and had molested children before.
Good thing nogs are dumb.

>all these pedophobes itt
it's 2018 for Marx's sake!

Everyone can read this thread in chronological order you fucking jew.

gaurenteed connections to corrupt ass law enforcement that secretly harbors and allows pedos. You see theres nothing wrong with being a pedo, just as long as your part of law enforcement

Sup Forums is oddly obsessed with pedophiles

>poor pedos

There’s a fuck ton of hebephiles and ebephiles on this chan. It’s fucking sick and anyone criticizes them is supposedly a ‘mad roastie’

It's also obsessed with interracial and cuckoldry for that matter

Because those practices are unhealthy and gross.
Enlighten us as to the benefits of banging niggers and “sharing”. Asshole.

pedo faggot nigger.
wtf. Fire up the wood chipper.