Notice anything, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyases_School_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How it's a massive tranny containment zone?

No mass shootings

For good reason, shooting the monkey before cooking tenses the muscles and ruins the flavor

>Sure there's high crime in other departments
>Sure it's basically unlivable in certain areas
>BUT MUH GUN CRIME
How about go choke on a dick.

I believe most women in Brazil are packing huge meat guns in their panties, if you know what I mean.

> hurr durr Let me compare with a country that makes laws that have that officers to enforce it. that'll show those liberals im serious and correct

>Brazil is a gun-free zone

no school shooting, no schools at all to be fair but still

What did Pablo mean by this?

brazil: where criminals get missiles and heavy machine guns through the black market but normal civilians can't even get a pistol because having guns is against the law

How many school shootings?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyases_School_shooting
>In the morning of October 20, 2017 a student of the private school Goyases, in the Brazilian Goiás state capital Goiânia, opened fire against his classmates, leaving two dead,[1] and four injured.[2]
>In testimony for the local police, he claimed been inspired for the Columbine school shooting on Colorado and the Realengo school shooting, in the Brazilian City of Rio de Janeiro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_de_Janeiro_school_shooting
>he was obsessed with terrorist acts and Islam, which he had converted to two years beforehand, after having been a Jehovah's Witness for the rest of his life.

Someone forgot to flush?

There is only one way to make a gun free zone truly safe....

isn't Brazil near the top for rapes and kidnappings? Maybe there is a tool citizens could use to protect themselves...?

only if your a criminal

A cellphone, to call the police

i love how he was both a school shooter and a muslim at the same time

"911, what is your emergency"
"Help! I'm getting raped, get the cops down here quickly before he finishes in me!"

They were in the top-ten of registered kidnappings in the world.

What r about nations that aren't shitholes per se?

Crime went up like 500% after they took our guns

>In 2005, a majority of Brazil's population voted against banning the sale of guns and ammunition to civilians in a referendum. However, the Brazilian Department of Justice (Ministério da Justiça), which performs each individual's mandatory background check (which is made prior every gun acquisition, and every three years after it is acquired, which allows gun confiscation at the discretion of authorities), have been forbidding almost every citizen from buying guns,[8][9] based on the Executive Order # 5.123, of 07/01/2004 (Decreto n.º 5.123, de 1º de julho de 2004),[10] which allows the Federal Police to analyze the given reasons for owning a gun, under which "self defense" is not considered a valid reason because there are allegedly sufficient public police officers to maintain nationwide security.[11]
>"self defense" is not considered a valid reason because there are allegedly sufficient public police officers to maintain nationwide security.
>there are allegedly sufficient public police officers to maintain nationwide security.
>maintain nationwide security.
>Brazil

Can confirm. No school shootings makes me feel safe for my kids.

Notice how Brazil's brave example of gun control is never brought up? But fucking Australia and Japan always are?

In my country, we have school stabbings or stabbings near the school.

Can't have a school shooting in dirt huts

Probably because of you Moorish heritage.
We Brazilians are a proud mixed nation, we diluted all the Moorish genes and kept only the best from Africa and natives.

hue

not if you're in Rio, the police is corrupt and work alongside with the mafia behind the scene, even the navy was caught giving guns for them

Sure, my Lebanese friend.

Lying on the internet?

nah just 80k homicides a year

>Brazil
>School

>tfw plan for years for the day of the vuvuzela
>arrive in full gear
>school's empty