Confirmed: David Hogg Works For John Podesta’s ‘Center For American Progress’

>The saga continues; David Hogg is not only a crisis actor ready and willing to look good for the cameras in times of trouble, he is also a confirmed puppet for the Podesta funded Center For Amerian Progress.

squawker. org/conspiracy/confirmed- david-hogg-works-for-john-podestas-center-for-american-progress/ via @Squawker_Media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tT3FhOA4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo
youtu.be/34rBqQ9fmaQ
politico.com/story/2009/07/john-podesta-a-seasoned-hand-024575?o=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm not bumping this micro stfu

called it!

the boy is a "well-groomed" monarch!

large if factual

wewlad

Now I feel bad for the guy. Brainwashed and sexually abused from a young age. Now nothing but a tool being used for their evil agenda. How do you think the kid feels? Every day I am reminded that i am on the right side of things.

Big if true

He worked for CAP?!?!
This little faggot right here

Bump for important pizza

that Hogg is quite a slice

Hey, maybe he'll finally get to be a 60 Minutes host.

SandyHoax

grande si verdad

Must be nice to be a puppet.

Betcha he thinks he’s hot shit too,huh?

>bearded fbi guy on laptop.jpg

What a shocker

Not really surprised to be honest.

the plot thiccens boys

ITS ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED!

hahaha oh fuck the ride never ends

Podesta and Anderson agree.

AWE SHIT NIGGER, ITS ON NOW.

LOL

FUCKING. JUST.

t. journalist who got denied a job at MSM

>When one of the most violent liberal groups in America can even tell that David Hogg works for them, then there’s a problem.

Lovely post thanks for the info, seems Skippy's at it again ...

Good thing Trump is re-opening the asylums so all you sick, sick people can get the help you so desperately require.

so he's a monarch. damn, feel for the kid now. he's in a mental torture trap saying this shit autonomously. we'll free ya soon little buddy

Typical Lib response,
But, But,
its already Debunked says Hillary and co.

looks like PhillyD got triggered by these conspiracy theories.
youtube.com/watch?v=8tT3FhOA4-g

I feel bad for this kid. He was almost killed, saw his friends murdered. Now he has a small group of hateful autists harassing him because they’re unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKj6NJj8HDo

YT crew are banning the videos with this info too ...

holy shit dude the memes write themselves at this point

he wasn't almost killed. he was safely in a closet during the shooting conducting anti-2a interviews. nice and cozy desu

bump

Hogg looks like he got served up at Comet Ping Pong once or twice

MEMETIC AI WHEN?

Bump

I read this exact post earlier today kid you not

I hope we have a cool driver.

Magnum si verum, nomine.

>retweets are now confirmation you're colluding with the owner of the organizations the tweet refer to

Holy fuck Sup Forums this is as desperate as dems after hilary loss. The other two pictures used as "proof" have both been debunked what a fucking meme

I know shitposting and conspiracy theories are fun. But this is a real kid that you’re trying to destroy. We were all teenagers once. Think back and remember how little you knew about the world then. Now imagine having to deal with all of this. Have some decency.

remember Kony 2012??
youtu.be/34rBqQ9fmaQ

>Holy fuck Sup Forums this is as desperate as dems after hilary loss. The other two pictures used as "proof" have both been debunked what a fucking meme

how much is ADL paying you to attempt to gaslight every thread on pol?

Is he really?

IT'S TIME TO FLOG THE HOGG

according to dems and the MSM its confirmation you are a russian hacker

REMINDER RUSSIA IS PUSHING THE CRISIS ACTOR NARRATIVE
SEE

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

No surprise there

you realize that Microchip and fake Antifa ran the Russian location ops to light the Russian bot narrative on fire and this is fake news to gaslight MSM, right?

anyone can change their location to Russia and flood the location tag, doesn't even have to VPN through Russia, it's easy

>Russia
Oh, hello Mr. Hacker. Are you here to "pwn" our IP numbers? Trump's going to get you!

This shit is starting to get cringeworthy. It’s as if counter intelligence agents are on Sup Forums, reddit, and godlike productions taking our theories and going completely overboard to really make us look crazy. For the anons on here that aren’t fbi/cia/alphabet, make sure to double check all conspiracy theories on here, don’t let us lose the narrative.

bahahaha people actually believe russia is pushing this? hes literally the absolute definition of a crisis actor

Microchip == Baked Alaska.
BA sends money to Russia. Is an agent.
Just like Red Ice, Spencer, and the others.

Podesta explained: “It’s best to do the butchering at 4 a.m., “because pigs should be slaughtered when it is cool, and it takes a long time to roast them. The pig is hauled on a front-end loader in order to split and gut it. It’s most important to slow the pig down by shooting it between the eyes so you can cut its throat. It makes the pig less ornery and a whole lot more cooperative than if you just stick a knife in its throat.”

politico.com/story/2009/07/john-podesta-a-seasoned-hand-024575?o=2

#scriptkiddies

uhh, no, actually I'm Microchip, and i'm not Baked Alaska, i never was

So in theory we could cause an extreme reaction by bombarding him with the abuse stimulis?

I guess he was a real kid. Now he's just a political tool to be used and abused. He made his choice. Sucks to be him.

Versetzung doesn't work on us JIDF. We invented it you know.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Fuck off Micro, I know exactly who you are.

All them three-letter agencies with a budget of billions can't stop them?

They're from the generation that literally doesn't care about anything but "the social cloud." The deaths of their classmates mean nothing negative to them because they are but a few out of millions.

In fact, this week was the greatest week of their entire lives. The social rewards they've gained from the shooting is greater than anything they could've ever done in their entire lives through merit. That's all they care about and that's why they're in a state of absolute bliss right now.

I wonder if he even thought he was hot shit?

you just don't get it

It's hard accepting how far you've fallen isn't it?

How the fuck are CIA, FBI and others are so incompetent
Around here nobody knows shit about anything sensitive, and if they do, they are silenced or killed momentarily

the pedo jews made hogg squeal

yeah, im trying to figure that one out too

>It's hard accepting how far you've fallen isn't it?
idk, man, we just took out the DACA narrative, ruined MSM rep again, and forced the entire globe to disavow chan memes, i think we're winning again, just like always

Who are you and why should I care?

you mean phillyd BTFO'd all these shitty conspiracies, fuck off meme fagger

Sporting the CNN shirt

someone much more important and critical to what is happening than you are

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

Let's not forget that letting a shill incite a response from you puts dirty shekels in their pockets. Don't feed the shills.

--------------------------------------------------

FBI report -
Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

The reason that they are rounding up more psych wards is that they need more space for all the pedos that they will incarcerate and chemically castrate

the guns are to keep the teachers from being attacked from the BLM and ANTIFA and ALT RIGHT fags that are in the schools being pumped up with "rebel" pride masked as their ethnic concerns

The whole thing is looking like its going to be a trump reversal

They wanted the scanners, and trump will arm guards for the schools instead of giving teachers guns....I dont think he is taking a lead on these major leaps of social justice reforms to ban guns everywhere

They were already banned in schools....wtf everyone knows that

called it. he's a slave or hostage being forced to do all this

Guess that’s why I’ve never of you.

Tour of CNN? With his mom.

yes, funny that its Podesta but I don't understand why that means he works for him.

Why the fuck is his body slanted to one side.

Please tell me how a teenager pretending to be some meme-tier-slacktavist faggot on twitter to social brownie points with his social circle is at all proof of collusion and conspiracy.. like what the actual fuck m8

It's hard for you to show your real flag isn't it JIDF special forces?

אמא שלך מוצצת את הפין בגיהינום תמורת כסף בירה

it's what happens when lawyers run your country.

What 'local paper' is Hogg intern at?

The man who must say that 'I am the King' is no true king

youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k

Please show your flag and I'll give your a detailed explanation in triplicate.

He probably got anally probed by democrats.

How is this proof? Seems like muddying the waters.

The kid is already weird enough. Full of doublespeak. Dad is former FBI and works on weapons. Isn't even that anti gun, he is anti trump.

>The man who must say that 'I am the King' is no true king
and yet here i am, still the king