Second holocaust

that moment when you ring every last drop of sympathy out of your genocide and its mere mention has the complete opposite effect you had intended for

how will (((they))) recover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtu.be/ogpBRRC0CQU
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8nOiKji2E
neverdeny.org
hooktube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what video is this

link to vid

Sauce on vid?

they deleted it

At least give a background on what was it about

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/161372405#top

They have to nervous as fuck

It’s time to Aliyah you kikes

Casting a dislike for shits and giggles

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Was Girugamesh guy Kaworu?

BUMP

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This is the video being referenced
youtu.be/ogpBRRC0CQU

"You sure you really want to go down this road?"
*rubbing hand vigorously*
"we have 6 gorillion jews at our beck and call goy, repent"

working one
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8nOiKji2E

Wow, I didn't realize Sup Forums was so in support of state mandated thought crimes.

neverdeny.org
sign the petiton to stop all reletions with Poland

We are for using Jewish weapons against Jews. Nothing wrong with that.

No Israeli flags in threads related to this. Intredasting.

not so fun when its against you is it rabbi hahahaha. Sup Forums is fascist board btw kike

>second holocaust
>implying there was a first

wtf is this?

This vid is full of kikes telling lies, no jews were gassed at all, none, period. Its so funny how retarded fistfags still believe muh 6 kiketillion. If you have to pass a law to forbid debate, then you are hiding something.

nice kike tactic kike

petition for US to stop all relations with Poland. Ofc, it's in hebrew

>t. Shekelberg

Wow you are so smart
Obviously we are contradicting ourselves, we love free speech for calling Out the Holohoax but here?
We never intended to reveal the ridiculous act to shame poles and every other nation and ethnicity into eternal submission, kek im a kike Zionist now in have seen the light

These fucking kikes

It was the one with "I am going to go to jail" right? The other one is still up I think. Fug can´t find it. Somebody saved the first one surely?

For anons with actual jobs who haven´t seen the threads earlier today: Israelis (diaspora, in US it seems) are angery at Polan for making laws about not being allowed to say "Polish death camps". You know the debate or you came yesterday to Sup Forums.

here

t. Ernst Zundler

post sources and proofs
t. Want to learn more

leave the jews alone

Thanks user. Also anybody screenshotted the like / dislikes WITH the video in question on the same pic? Those are fun memorabilia.

We will leave them alone after we do something first

yeah no worries just go wait over there in that gas chamber while we sort this all out

>Židovi napravili video gdje govore kako se ne boje govoriti "polish holocaust" i istovremeno traže da Poljska snosi suodgovornost za Holokaust
>Normies su skužili što se događa pa su počeli masovno negativno ocjenjivati video. Toliko da je omjer pozitivnih i negativnih omjera bio 400:40000
>Židovi uvidjevši da su napravili zajeb i da će normići početi čak sumnjati u Holokaust odlučili su maknuti video

holy shit. jewtube is only showing 2k dislikes right now lol. I fucking disliked this shit this morning when it was around 28k.
jewtube at it again fellas.

say that to my face goy

are u a jew

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

So they actually shoah'd the 'I will go to jail' video? That is significant
It was at 200 likes 19k dislikes when I saw it a few hours ago

That is not the deleted video. That seems to be a new one.

Inače video u pitanju je ovaj

Uspješno je šoan i ne može se naći na Židotubu

lel new one was at 500 dislikes 23 likes 30 mins ago. Thought they could shut it down and put it back up and the goys would fall back on line

You can go to jail for not believing the official Holocaust narrative in many European countries. Fuck this. They're time is up.

ma jel gojime? Nemože se?

oh vey

Fight fire with fire desu.

Poland is full of dumb lazy xenophobes. Good for the Jews I hope they do everyone a favor and rek't this shithole of Europe.

I like how they dont even say what the law is, they just do a few quick cuts and then call for sanctions.

Nah, fuck you. I like poland. The Jews can put an egg in their shoes and beat it.

>you really wanna go there?

sounds like a threat

I'm more surprised the kikes didn't disable comments and ratings yet.

>I like poland
That's because you are probably a Pol or never went there. Pols are the biggest snobs who only like gibs be it Soviet gibs Nazi gibs or American. Btw they also hate all their neighbors. Seriously fuck Poland.

>neverdeny.org

>You sure you really want to go down this road?
>Check comments
>Solid yes from Poland and people from all over the world
Is this the awakening of normies?

lol

Theyre making a list, checkin it twice!

kikes think shaming works on us, lel

It's obvious that international jewry just wants to expand it's shame crusade across another border and demoralize a perfectly white nation for their own nefarious purposes. The polish people are a proud race of brutish dimwits and god bless them for it. They have the testicular fortitude that Europe desperately needs.

I find it hillarious how that is always their first strategy.
Once it they realize it doesn't work they will get agressive and become crybullies

You were always run by Jews and Pols are less white than Russians.

nice larp

Repeat that in English.

don't tell me what to do, alt cuck mutt

we did it Sup Forumslacks

Bellisimo.

Yay.

>Lithuanians and Ukrainians and Russians and Poles who wanted to kill Jews more than the fucking Nazis
Who do THEY think THEY are fooling?
Is this a fucking joke video?

Lurk more. Read the red pill threads.

Go back to The_Cuckold you cuck

Fuck those pussies. Not one of them was standing on Polish clay. I would be willing to make this film on German or English soil DENYING the "holocoust" if I had a way to get there.

So what exactly is this law? If you don't deny the Holocaust, you will be going to jail? Sounds based as fuck.

if you accuse poles of being complicit in the holocaust you go to jail

poles have had enough

What would push them to make that law?

Someone should make a counter petition going.
Judging by the like/dislike ratio on the videos, we could outvote them.

It shows on my end that only 5,000 people have seen it.

kuni se

because kikes are pissed poles were holocausted too. kikes want everyone to worship their holocaust. even the millions of poles who were murdered

Who's the kike in the video? He have a twitter?

We have to draw him out