Boku no Hero Academia

Who would win if we had two All for One's, each one with only the quirks of one faction stacked (one with the villain's quirks and one with the heroes',, minus One for All and Aizawa's quirk) and they clashed in a full-on combat without interferences?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13759348
youtu.be/W9MhazSW-xU?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hard mode:

Three-way battle.

All for One with the power of the heroes (minus Aizawa and one for all).
All for One with the power of the villains.
One for All (Deku with 100% mastered).

Well, one hundred percent Deku set half the world alright with a punch, so there has to be some discussion about that.

>alright
*alight
Fuck me

I need some clarification here on Deku's Full Cowl %s. Is it 8% of OfA's total strength over the ages, or 8% of Deku's full potential (what his body could handle at his peak, not stacking the strength of the past 8 holders of OfA)?

There's no differentiation between these two in Boku no Hero, One for All 8% is already 8% of the full power that Deku has (which is more than All Might full power).

Has someone posted this week's Viz translations?

100% Deku is basically godmode if Aizawa is out of the picture.

Did we ever see OfA 100%? All Might couldn't use 100% anymore in the fights we got to see either, right? How strong is 100% going to be holy shit.

How much stronger was All Might compared to Nana, and how much stronger will Deku be compared to All Might?

Would it be fair to assume that Full Cowl 75-80%ish is stronger than All Might at his peak if there is some sort of multiplier going on?

How is "stockpiling power" supposed to work when AM and Deku never had any powers to begin with?

Well, Nana died by AfO hands and All Might tried to murderfuck him with a debatable degree of success, so I think One for All increases something like 10~20% in power from wielder to wielder.

And once Deku master One for All, he will not even need the Full Cowl, his body will do it instinctively.

Pretty fucking strong. Assuming after his injuries AM could only use 80-90% of his peak power, he could still devastate buildings in a single punch and leap across the country in 5 seconds whilst injured. And that's assuming he used 80-90% if not less.

100% Deku would be All Might's total strength and then some. I'm pretty sure he'd be able to rip someone's head off if he turned in their direction with enough force if he wanted.

Well, All Might punched that Noumu hard enough to make the ground around him shake for a great radius and change the weather, and was fucking mad because, in the ole good days, he would need only one or two punches to defeat him when he needed like a hundred and some now.

So, pretty fucking strong.

The power of their own bodies obviously

Naw nigga, he didn't come even close to 80%-90%

>defeated noumu with hundreds of punches
>gets mad
>because with full power, he would need only 1~3 punches to do the same

>OfA is about stockpiling power and passing it on over multiple generations to create the ultimate super quirk (next to AfO, at least)
>It's gone through at least two generations without any new quirks added to it to cultivate its powers further
That brother must be rolling over in his grave right now. So OfA basically has about seven quirks amassed in it so far, right? Since All Might and Deku were quirkless.

Best

Ah, alright that seems reasonable
>he will not even need the Full Cowl, his body will do it instinctively
Aww, I'm going to miss his powerup electricity.

Oh yeah I was giving the benefit of the doubt. He's still pretty fucking strong.

I wonder if AfO will stack up when it's passed on to Shiggy

Stain's gonna kill her one day for being a lazy "in it for the fame and money" hero, isn't he?

I think the visual effect would still be the same, in the first episode (not the recap) from the second season, it showed Deku against a army of villains with full mastery of one for all.

He looked at them.

Smiled like a madman.

>electricitypowerup.jpeg

Then set half of the fucking Earth alight with a punch.

>two All for One
Some for Two?

>Some for Two
I kek'd

>in the first episode (not the recap) from the second season, it showed Deku against a army of villains with full mastery of one for all
Oh fucking shit, I wasn't aware of this. Sounds neet.

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to master OfA when he's an adult though?

top kek

That was kind of a preview in an adult Deku's life, only for some seconds and without narration or plot, just to show how fucking rad he will be.

If Some for Two isn't the Cupid of this universe I'll be very upset.

>making another general
>can't even be subtle about it cause you're retarded for that

boku no redditors just proving how worse they are again.

Who should sing the next opening? I think a women like egoist would be good for some fresh air. Who am I kidding the next opening is 12 monzhs away anyway ;-;

these two make me feel happy to be alive

Take this, then.

Alright, so what I've learned from reading the latest vigilante chapter is that it's all their fault that big brother Ingenium got crippled. Great job breaking it 'heroes'.

Nana was unable to actually use 100% of OfA. She probably never even attempted to either.
Which is why AfO was able to beat her.

It seems that Allmight is the first and only person who was able to fully exploit it.
And after AfO killed Nana he pretty much went tits up and went on a murderfuck spree that ended in the horrifying murders of dozens of high profile and very evil villians across japan.

That's not even mentioning what he eventually did to AfO and how it was so gruesome that people(like ochako's parents) quit villany on the spot and Allmight, or what's left of him, is still suffering from PTSD because of it.

MOAR

Wait, where did you read about Nana not being able to use 100%? I didn't see even a suspicion of that in the story.

They look way too bishonen.

Shit like this makes me wonder if AM is Aizawa and Mic's age or Endy's age.

Did Endy go to UA?

Not even 50% Allmight was able to do AfO who still had full use of and mastery of his powers in.

Nana at 100% would be about 80-90% as strong as full power allmight without even trying I figure.

The only way someone Allmight saw as a perfect heroine would lose to AfO is if she wasn't as strong as AfO.

Well, All Might gave him the name Eraserhead, so they are close in age. I don't know about Endy though, probably.

Minus Aizawa because he'd make them job right?

> Eraserhead had to stare and watch as All Might beat AfO into a bloody pulp

Well, that's because One for All increased in power when passed from Nana to All Might, and Gran Torino said All Might was able to access and use the full power almost instantly.

she's gonna be dequirkified and become one of giran's hookers

>All Might gave him the name Eraserhead
I thought Present Mic gave him the name.

strawpoll.me/13759348
strawpoll.me/13759348
strawpoll.me/13759348

Please answer, I'm curious what the board thinks about this.

Shit, it really was Present Mic. Sorry for the mistake.

Isn't all might older than aizawa/mic

Mic and Aizawa are 31 and 30. All Might is at least 20 years older.

Not by that much.
And the fact that he made special mention of Allmight being able to do it and not mentioning how it broke his bones means that it's a special occurence to both be able to access it completely AND being strong enough to use it fully without injury.

Nana couldn't use OfA fully and like deku, was simply not strong enough to handle it.

not for the direction the series is currently headed

I could see a spinoff working

Good god no, he's an insufferable prick that's only successful for now since the plot demands it.

That bullshit of him being able to teach Deku "how to win" makes no sense since Deku already beat Stain and Muscular, and him taking 8% Full Cowl is a huge asspull.

So, I am the only one who thinks this pic is damn cute?

Probably forced by the editors.

Anyway all of this shit would be settled if Hori pulled his head from his ass and made this into a team/ensemble book

Him being part of the cast and having to take on saturday afternoon tier villians along with randoms from the school and full fledged heroes = ratings and more importantly kids imaginations being fired up.

I can see Jump having a "Design your own hero" thing.

link i need to see that

It's not that he's going to teach Deku how to win, it's about Deku learning from his drive to win. Bakugo is single mindedly focused on winning, as where Deku is focused on saving people and needs more of that drive to win, while Bakugo needs Deku's focus on saving people. Also Deku notes that he held back the punch to 5%.

>and him taking 8% Full Cowl is a huge asspull.

That was very questionable, I agree.

Deku 100%
He is going to be stronger than All-Might ever was.

Reminder ochako will be the number 2 hero while bakugo will be dead

>believing any of the main cast is gonna die

Best link I found on youtube, already in the correct time.
youtu.be/W9MhazSW-xU?t=69

Loli ochako is cuter than eri

Oh well, it wasn't embedded in the correct time. But it is on the 1:00~1:10 mark.

>You like little girls too, don't you Midoriya-kun?
>And you're always thinking about how you want to be like them, aren't you?
>I totally understand, I am a man after all.
>I love little girls.
>I want to cut up little girls.
>I want to be the little girl.

Stain is going to be in prison forever.

Her being number two as a frontline fighter?
LOLOLOL
Nigga you're on that good shit.

Ochako as the premier rescuer and saver of lives? Sure. Her powers and personality makes her perfect for that.
Can see her and froppy excelling there with Froppy being somewhat of an icon and beloved by children and Ochako being the hot down to earth girl next door that otaku jizz themselves over.

Too late for hags now.

>No horns
>No long hair

Bakugo will, if the league is anything to go by , the future top 3 Villains are dabi, toga , and shiggy , all of which have nemesis in todo, ochako, and deku

Bakugo has no nemesis and his only role in the future is dying to develop other characters

>Deku already beat Stain

He's going to escape from prison and shelter ORO MAITOOOOOO from a deadly blow just like he saved Deku while suffering from a great injury.

>him taking 8% Full Cowl is a huge asspull.

Its really cute that you guys think that someone Deku will be competing against most of his life won't be able to 8% of his power

Somehow this is even hotter

How does OP keep getting away with these stealth-gens?

Alright, thanks that clarifies some stuff for me. Although I still don't see why Deku needs to get that drive. We've seen him go absolutely mad when Kouta (and now Eri)'s lives are on the line, and that stressor makes him just as goal driven.

Maybe if AM said Deku can learn Bakugo's reflexive thinking instead of constantly relying on plans and then endangering himself when he doesn't have anything planned would make sense. He could learn how to fight from Baku.

fucking hell

>Bakugo has no nemesis
I am calling it now
Mirio will turn.

Like user saidThe future top 3 Villains will be toga, dabi , and shigaraki , and the top 3 heroes will be ochako , todoroki , and izuku

>Husband and wife duo in the top 2 spots.
That sounds sweet, but also dangerous for Deku and Ochako due to the attention it attracts.

I see her doing more local rescue/support stuff instead, while Deku goes national like AM and Endy.

She's going to die horribly isnt she?

What.

Kind of salty we didn't see Bakugou get slapped around by Tintin, that would solve that.

Posting canon ship

How OP would sad rock be if he befriended animals with quirks like the principal?

could All-Might defeat Godzilla and Mothra?

EXACTLY
Its almost like we still have to see them fight.

m-moot?

All Might makes me feel bad for being a lazy bum who wants to avoid stress.

Hero academia truly is naruto now that I look at it.

What duo/manzai group is this a reference to? I know I've seen these poses (and the gag that they do when explaining their Quirks) in the past.

Can someone explain why nips dig this pairing so much?

If Dabi is Todoroki's brother, I definitely see Dabi going through some sort of redemption or sacrifice.

I mean, after a certain point Bakugo won't even be competition. He'll be placed in a similar spot as Endeavor: strong as fuck, but there's a vast difference in his strength and the peak of someone with OfA

Not as horribly as the guy that tries to fuck that beehive without an appropriate quirk.

Bitch deserves it

>If Dabi is Todoroki's brother, I definitely see Dabi going through some sort of redemption or sacrifice.

Called Jail

Most artists are girl, and they like to self insert as the nice girl playing around with the bad boy. It's as dumb as it sounds, and far from canon so don't waste your time getting irritated.

Why are the shipperfags and waifuposters coming back? I thought the rules were clear.

Yeah, that's what I meant. He'll likely be in prison if he redeems himself and Shoto will visit him like he does his mom.

I gotcha

Because ochako's character was better when she was fighting bakugo than she's ever been with her generic crush izuku

>Yeah, that's what I meant. He'll likely be in prison if he redeems himself and Shoto will visit him like he does his mom.

Got to visit Mom in the hospital. Got to visit brother in prison. Got to visit Father's grave

Is bakugou condemned to become a bottom bitch?