This is fucking embarassing

This is fucking embarassing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/donald-trump-solution-to-school-shootings-arm-teachers-with-guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is this from

You're embarrassing faggot. Learn how the fucking world works.

>that 45 on his cuff

based

You know what is embarrassing is Trump having to listen to retarded teenagers and their mothers about the assault rifle 15, which doesn't exist.

If there weren't a few with brains there discussing real solutions, like armed teachers and administrators, I may have taken a trip to protest their desire to outlaw guns with an unloaded AR around my shoulder.

>assault rifle 15

i cringed

>1. Schools are cultural marxists indoctrination centers
>2. Fire all feminist, and cultural marxists. Also have only teacher of your race, sex, and ideology.
>3. Rewrite the educational syllabus to restore our erased and stolen cultural history, values, and philosophy. Erase the cultural marxist agenda.
>4. Yes many!
>5. The problem isnt guns, its the misandrist marxist cultural revolution!

Anyone who doesnt agree is a shill.

fuck i know nothing about guns and knew what AR stands for.

>the last bullet isn't "get pwnd"
cringey indeed

if he pulls this through with "arming teachers" the mandatory background checks will take care of 2 and 3

/reddit/

> Writing notes is embarrassing

Are you serious right now?

fake news, this isnt his handwriting

>You know what is embarrassing is Trump
You could have stopped right there.

That is so he can check when he needs to refer to himself as the "...th POTUS".

>writing notes
>I hear you

did you not read the notes?

KEK

I hear you.

stop embarrassing us cunt

i think it's kinda cute

can you imagine armed teachers in detroit classrooms? lmao

What's wrong with them?

Obama's cuff never once got above a 44, what low energy.

>having notecards is embarassing
>having a shopping list is embarassing
>having a checklist to start an airplane is embarassing
I know these threads are nothing but (You) bait, but writing down things in a list so you don't forget is a tool for success.

I'm surprised there isn't a note at the end telling him if he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't say anything stupid like a good boy, Secret Service will stop and get him some burgers and a Diet Coke when they leave to go back to Mar-A-Lago for some golf and disco dancing.

Would you rather it say:
>(3) say something nice to these retards who you wasted time talking to

7. Homeschooling is always an option.

>I hear you

I think the objection is to the scripted empathy. Like if you saw Obummer with the same notes after a school shooting, you'd (the Royal you, not you specifically) be like, see! He's a Zogg robot! Manchurian candidate confirmed! He doesn't even have real human emotions even though all those kids got shot! Why can't the left see their own faults!? This Kenyan doesn't even know how Americans feel grief... Etc.

Although it is highly likely that you do indeed know exactly what the other user is talking about and you just want to be an objectionable cunt for shits and giggles.

>Trump brings card showing his answers are fake
>slyly implies the shooting is manufactured

Or is it....

>these retards
>wasted time
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I have no sympathy for gun control communists

I guess.

If you had a shopping list that told you to buy food with money, that would be the equivalent of those notes.

they actually got Trump to stick to a script?

What's this?

Who the fuck needs “I hear you” written down for them

make liberals butts' hurt

What's embarrasing about notes when puplic speaking? Everybody does it.

Q predicted this

That's notes for you. You don't write out everything you are going to say, you write something short that reminds you instead. Have you seriously never had to do any sort of presentation?

Holy shit, he's actually fucking senile for real. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

KYS TYRONE

>errand list
>Go to ATM for grocery money
not so dumb now. I use plastic like everyone else though.

Then there was this post looks like DeepDream verses the 2nd Amendment. DeepDream =Twitter Hasn't that been a 2A battle on Twitter? Really makes you think.

HOW COULD DRUNGF DO THIS
I MEAN
I MEAN
I MEAN
NOTES? NOTES!!????
I MEAN
*checks notes*
oh right IMGNGPEEEEEEECH

youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY
>youtube.com/watch?v=m5mmp-uwNNY

Sure thing ahmed.

America is the most embarrassing country in the world right now and Sup Forums is centre of it.
God indans shit on the street and they are less embarrassing right now.

awww sweety gonna cry about it? awww btw you will never live in a communist America.

It's a very early QAnon post. I was in those threads and saved the pastebin. From months ago but yesterday's Q posts highlighted the number 3 and also 2A . I posted 2 other images.

the notes were for the media
if he were reading them, they would be facing him

Nah I think I’ll laugh about it. I’m not American and would every much like you to build the wall so the rest of the world can close you off and watch it burn.
Luckily I live in a country heading towards glorious communist ideals in the U.K.

They're desensitized sad sacks that wish for end times, stop giving them the time of day

I hear you.

My fucking grimace lines are chapped

>1 post by this ID

>This is fucking embarassing
I hear you.

i think its great

these faggots shilling gun control should go fuck themselves, they're a bunch of radical opportunistic control freak sociopath useful idiots

just like the kids who had to have their own names written down for them on the teleprompter?

A-Are the ad bots being used to save America now?

It's humanizing.

Trump needs to fuck himself.

list is actually sympathetic, 4D political chess move

Have fun getting v&

reaching 4D empathetic levels that weren't even possible

So more Muslim terror attacks and whites cucking then?

What did he say?

>Implying you've started an airplane
Nice larp

nobody elected Trump to be Mr. Sensitive.

I hear you

3) NIGGER

Likely just for pacing. Most likely how he plans to transition to his closing remarks.

WTF I'm with her now.

Trump is gonna arm teachers. Nogs better watch out...

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/21/donald-trump-solution-to-school-shootings-arm-teachers-with-guns

maybe the country is full of fags and trannys and needs a purge, go turn in all your guns please

Why are you even here? You are like a fucking african immigrant going into a pet shop saying "What, you keep cats as PETS?! OMG, you like having a pet? What are you, some fucking pet enthusiast?!".

Please, just fuck off this board and never come back.

everyone who directly attacks our god given rights can go fuck off thats what

It's a leadership thing. Plebs don't understand.

>god given rights
come with great responsibility and with irresponsibly behavior comes man's law to restore order (man's dream) out of chaos (nature's law).

Don't waste your time trying to explain the nature of the world to dumbshit gunfaggots.

You don't understand how 4D chess works

we've come to a point where people have become a liability no one cares to assume.

that's...the joke?

>scripted empathy
While this is most likely the case it's really just being used as an excuse to piss on Trump because they need something to look down on him. I bet if you asked people what they'd say in his shoes they'd have a hard time finding the words and phrasing to use because the average person is a retard when it comes to appeasing others. Clinton would be amazing because she's a shapeshifting reptilian that senses weakness and targets it to abuse sympathy. Trump has lived outside the norm practically his whole life and probably doesn't understand how to be apologetic because he'd likely say not to dwell on failures. If he banned all guns and gave the speech to end all speeches they'd still hate him for just being who he is. It's pointless.

small hands

Ar just means Armalite the company that made the civilian rifle.

The AR-15 is the civilian version of the M4 platform version used by the military.

mf has notes from his mom

Sad

Let me see if you get this. I consier the righ to a firearm a life sustaining right. I can hunt and I can defend myself against people like you who think they can overrule long established law because your mommy told you your feewings are IMPORTANT! And more important than common sense or the fact that gun ownership has doubled while gun deaths have decreased by half in fifty years or 2/3's of annual firearm deaths are suicides. Just because your mind is enslaved, doesn't mean you get to overturn the second amendment.

> this isnt his handwriting

Right, some staffer had to write out an outline script for the POTUS to follow to convey basic human empathy. Only way it'd be worse if it had a big smiley face with a giant cross out over it

>> hunt, defend
So bolt action rifles, check.

>mfw Sup Forums unironically advocates gassing the jews but you draw the line here

If you have the right to own a rifle I have the right to force your children to get a sex change operation.

So... this is what all politicians do, what's the problem? Do you really think any of them really feel empathy or simple come with their thoughts at the moment?

Jesus fucking Christ. The president is retarded and everyone who voted for him is retarded. Fuck this entire fat fucking retard country.

>being so devoid of empathy you need a reminder to show compassion.