Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - AESTHETIC-Edition

General discussions about german politics.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EEq0I_iRt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

First for not replying to poles.

>tfw am pole

Install BREXIT.EXE! in .de OS

Still don't understand anti-slav hate

Perhaps it's my inner-Anglo but I went from liking Germany a lot to wanting to nuke it after reading the whole last thread

REMINDER TO IGNORE BAIT AND POSTS BY MEMEFLAGS IN GENERAL

Bump for polish holocaust

you wouldn't understand, it's a neighbour-issue

>Pole shitting up german thread
>Da germans are bad, very bad

>wanting to nuke it
You know, I feel the same about poland after every time they shit up a thread, but I actually have friends there. Gotta be reasonable sometimes.

healthcare system works fine in germany. prove me wrong

POLISH DEATHCAMPS

Oh, Türken in Bayern (die CSU wählen) haben kein problem damit ihre meinung über 'fugees kundzugeben. Die Tschechen & Polen natürlich sowieso nicht.

Stell dir vor du bist Türke, einigermaßen braun, sprichst fließend deutsch, gehst jeden tag arbeiten und plötzlich können dich die leute nicht mehr von einem dauerarbeitslosen, nicht deutsch sprechenden afghanischen analphabeten der gestern über die grenze gewandert ist unterscheiden. Türken mögen sowieso keine Araber aber das sollte eh jedem klar sein.

you don't understand the anti-slav hate after seeing a polish Sup Forums-poster?

Don't be retarded. There were no death camps, period. Don't perpetuate this meme any longer that it has.

It's just a typical Anglo-American. This is literally how WW2 went down.

Just as history repeats itself, it was the pole's fault.

Honesly they kinda have a point, slavs are ''inferior'' to western Europeans, and you are talking to a guy whos country is 30% russian, trust me they are subhumans, that beeing said Eastern europeans are still much MUCH better than 3rd worlders.

>türken sind keine araber
hahaha waaaas geht in dieser welt eigtl vor sich

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

You pussies wouldn't be so secure if you came here to WAKANDA! WAKANDA IS PARADISE ON EART!

how do balts feel about slavs in general?

They were inherently Polish death camps. I maintain we were on vacation.

You don't need to go to Wakanda. Just come to Poland!

DOES ANY KRAUT HERE KNOW IF AFD HAS A CHANCE NEXT ELECTION???

I want to see you guys cucked. I hate seeing weimar 2.0 happening again.

Go back to PTG new worlder faggot no one in Europe cares what your culture has produced, the ''black panther'' is an american thing not European.

This.

Damn, that's shit is rough.

>tfw mosley would've prevented it and we'd all be living happily right now, instead he just got jailed throughout the war for 'treason'

Slavs were always seen inferior at every aspect. Not only culturally or politically, also racially.
There are different racial classifications for slavs. They weren't counted as the same or even equals as German races.
It's funny that some slav-niggers on this board want to shill their inferiority away by claiming nazis used to love slavs secretely. It's not true.
And besides that I'd rather take chinks than slavs any day. The ones we got are not performing well or at all and are just a burden to society in general.

"Culture"
fucking kek

reposting this bc you guys started a new thread while I was gone:

Alright I'm back
Let me summarize the last hour for you guys:
>mother calls me on my phone
>she lives right around the corner from my flat
>says she can't breathe properly and her heart hurts
>she has chronic health problems so we're already on semi-alert when it comes to her
>have to call Notarzt
>have to wait for them in the middle of the street to show them our retarded Eingang
>too much adrenalin to remember to take a jacket with me, stand there for minutes in -12 degress in my Schlaf-Unterhemd
>Notarzt arrives in a batallion of FIVE people, two of them really young, I guess they were on their Bereitschaftsdienst for their Medizinstudium or whatever
>make tests, give mom some spray to help her breathe
>take her to the Zentralklinikum
>me and dad now wide awake despite the fact that he was sleeping already and I wanted to go to bed
>good news: mom was able to walk down the stairs to the ambulance by herself, no imminent threat, she's definitely gonna be fine
>that's the kind of stuff that it takes to stop me from shitposting on kraut/pol/

Remember to love your parents, guys

Sagte doch keiner.

Deutsche mögen keine europäer -> deutsche sind keine europäer? Schöne logik mein freund.

Not sure about that Mosley meme. You Kipper does some Mosley fash wave and yet hates Germans like Sargoy of Mossad.

>deutschtürken
Sind Deutschtürken, keine deutschen.
Das man das totschweigt hat eben auch dazu geführt das man die Tore aufreißt und die ganzen 68er Kommis ihren Mist ungestraft verbreiten konnten.
Wen der Staat in etwa der selben Form überleben soll und wir nicht wie Venezuela oder Yugoslavien enden wollen (es soll ja auch Leute geben die bereits davon fantasieren in Kamo Srebenica zu spielen) braucht es eben wieder eine "imperial" gefasste Auffassung der Staatsbürgerschaft wie im HRR, dem heutigen Russland oder welche aber die ethnische Zugehörigkeit als solche intakt lässt.

Dann steht auf dem BRD/Wasauchimmer Ausweis under der Staatszugehörigkeit bei Jeff Müller eben auch nochmal Ethnie:deutsch und bei Daniel Yesin Ethnie:Deutschtürke.
Gab ja auch mal Wolgadeutsche und Lipkatartaren.
Das heißt aber auch mal hart ansagen wer dazu gehört und wer nicht-und zu was vor allem. KA ob wir dieser Aufgabe überhaupt gewachsen sind.

Look what wise Buddha from the Welt comment section has to say.

Was immer du sagst, Mehmet, mir eh scheißegal.
>FIVE people
Top kek, what did you tell them on the phone for that many fucking people to come over?

Türken sind nunmal keine Araber, weder linguistisch noch genetisch noch kulturell.

Blacks did that?
I'm sure mediterrean tribes did that

WU WUZ KANGZ!

Und wie genau will man mit einem Kanacken/Slaven/Neger kommunizieren?

Are you subhuman? Are Baltic peoples subhuman? Are Greek people Subhuman now too? According to your map they are...

How can people pride themselves with how great they are, yet act in such a distasteful manner blindly? It make absolutely no sense to me

Das spielt keine Rolle, verhalten sich oft genug beide wie Abschaum. Lohnt sich manchmal nicht den Müll zu trennen.

Well we are on East north of Europe and can't do anything about our location, slavs are seen as ''other people'' here, they are violant, like animals, my grandfather told me how back in ww2 russians came first and acted like total niggers, they where stealing raping and killing, while when germans came they where met well, they would allways buy things thy needed, not steal, no mass rapes where commited, no killings, of any sourts, they would even give candy to children, my grandpa played football with german soldiers, once russians returned they repeated exacly same thing ive allready said, basicaly Balts like to asociate more with west than East.

Dream on, cracker.

>Und wie genau will man mit einem Kanacken/Slaven/Neger kommunizieren?
It's not about talking to the Kanacken, it's about the rest of the Germans.

>Lohnt sich manchmal nicht den Müll zu trennen
Ahahaha. Du bist in Ordnung. Für nen Schweizer.

Eh. Es gibt feine Unterscheide. Muss allerdings zugeben, die Zahl assimilierbarer Türken ist zu klein als dass man versuchen sollte da eine Front aufzumachen.

Is that pro or against Umvolkung?

I swear I clearly said it's just my mom and that she might have a heart attack or whatever

like I said two of those looked like they are 19, I guess they were there to learn or something. but man isn't that usually just two dudes...

Lmao this guy. "Hi guys XDD I think slavz are inferior and shieet"

You're showing your ignorance, mountain nigger, slavs don't really have one consistent genetic make up, we're all mixed.

>Lohnt sich manchmal nicht den Müll zu trennen.
Verlass Dich darauf, dass ein Schweizer eine rechte Metapher, die sich auf Hygiene und Ordnung bezieht, für diese Gruppen findet. Ihr seid eben noch deutscher als wir.

>And besides that I'd rather take chinks than slavs any day
kind of see why you would do that, however asians produce less geniuses than even slavs, many bilion people living in Asia and no significant sciantific braketroughs, Asians are like woman they are more average, than whites, their sociaity works like a clock, while western one is more haotic, but that produces induviduals with significant ''abuermench'' in them, average asian is superior to average white even western european one, however their sociaity as a whole isn't.

Yeah this is the only comment that the WELT bolsheviks didnt censor in the Yücel article hahahah.

Die Front ist immer gut solange wir nichts investieren müssen.

>We're all mixed.
Yes. The more german in you, the more civilized your are. But none have yet reached us.

k, nice to hear. i'm somewhat surprised about this because of the history of the Teutonic Knights in the Baltics.

also what about estonia? aren't they practically pic related?

I'm glad it went that way. You are really lucky, in the big City where i live things have changed sometimes they will tell you nobody is available and they can't send somebody, because everybody is currently occupyed with something more important than breathing problems and somebody should call again, if the person loses conciousness.

Im not talking about Balts right now, Balts are a small subgroup of Europeans, im talking about larger ones like diferances between Eastern europeans and western ones, Balts are diferant subject.

>The more german in you, the more civilized your are.
this is fucking hilarious

Honestly, you guys keep anally fucking Europe to no end, with each passing day, my resentment grows bigger towards the germanics.

Die ganzen 68er sind nur kasper, sieht man auch daran dass die linken nur extrem geil darauf sind die identity poltics scheisse von den amis zu übernehmen.

Aber so betrachtet kommt am ende nur eine schein/schwebe regierung heraus in der die goyim ein paar brocken zugeworfen bekommen.

>we're all mixed.
I wonder why...

We don't care. Stay in your countries and be whatever you are. If we need or want something from you, we will let you know.

Never met a slavic genius in my whole life. And I don't care about your racial stereotypes.

Every single Asian I have met so far: was hardworking, achieved quite a lot (went from parents working a shit job to becoming a dentist/doctor/engineer while not knowing a single word of an European language) and the list goes on. Slavs have better conditions and better cards overall, but they can't perform. They just can't do it.
Wasting time and money on slavs is 100% waste, it's like trying to warm your room and opening the window.

Slavs have no potential, and the little that they like to believe they have, they never proven to have so far.

>bunt statt braun
o the irony

Demonstrably true.

Anti-Umvolkung
(judging from the other comments of this account, and also by the fact that the Umvolkungsfriends don't want an opposition to the current gov)

change "civilized" with "domesticated" and you get a more realistic definition for modern germans

You need some youth movement to brush up your pride and birthrate :/
Maybe it would have been better for you not to like the west all too much as your people have the tendency not to return from it once they leave your land.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EEq0I_iRt0

do not work - do not pay taxes - tell (((them ))) to fukk off

>Grüne Jugend
>Spain pretends it can shittalk about leftists
THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Small question. I heard that you get lots of asians applying for your schools and universities, that true?

Your map literally has the baltic states in the inferior part of Europe though, why is your country excluded?

Sütterlinanon greets you, New-German.

t. spanish barbarian

butthurt

Quitate coño.

that's really horrible true. we're lucky in that we live a village of 8000 people, but a city of 250,000 is only 15 minutes away by car, thus giving us access to their hospital and stuff.

anyway she's definitely gonna be fine, so much is for sure. the Sanitäters all looked really calm too. The doctor said the symptomps are mostly likely a Schilddrüsenunterfunktion, but that this could be connected to bigger issues. guess we'll find that out now

I think that could be the "Wir selbst" guy. He is this strange esoteric "I love everyone" on the far right. Somewhat like mouthy buddha

>Die Westgoten waren Spanisch.

truth

welcome back, fren

Never gone.

Yes, and most are rejected obviously. It's not just schools, it's also jobs generally.
The competition is tough, and if they get accepted, they must have stellar records. Like science olympiad wins or well published papers.
Like 99% of poo in loos and chinks you can just put in the garbage bin, but the other 1% is just really good. So in the end it's just a numbers game.
The same also applies to slavs, but for them it's more like 0.001%. I suppose that's because smarter slavs either go somewhere else or stay in their countries (or don't exist).

>

Nope, they were a germanic tribe who was BLACKED into modern day Iberimutts.

Daily reminder that your days are numbered neo Nazi rightwing Tards
You are getting torn apart daily by sophisticated news outlets like FAZ , Spiegel or derstandard
Maybe you should check them out first instead of posting your senseless tinfoil hat nazi diarrhoea

Ofcourse, that played a part of it in the Southern Slav realm, but I actually meant was how Slavs were back in the past, they welcomed everyone, that's why they're so fucking abundant east of germany

Thanks, and sorry for the invasion swissbro. We got hordes of subhumans going to your country everyday.

Crusades of teutonic order happened 700 years ago people of those eras have long died, while there are still people alive who have seen ww2, yeah it kinda sucks teutons genocided Baltic prussians and we lost Prussia, but meh, as for Estonians, yes their language and culture is closer to finns but Baltic culture in general is simmilar to Finnish one, and geneticaly we'r preaty close to Finns, Estonians kept their uniq language and culture as did we but not genetics, as Estonians are Finnic-Baltic mix, while Latvians are Baltic-Finnic mix.

Portuniggers are just bluecollar workers. But they don't chimp out like slavs do regularly. So while they don't necessarily add much value they at least also don't make it worse.

>or don't exist

ahahha oh shit. first time im getting this joke. This is what happens when you psychologically destroy children from the ages of 4 (kindergarten) with diversity propaganda.

Thing is, i dont want these people on my side. I want them to stay in their shithole cities with lots of the colorful people they love so much and then we build a nice wall around them. They have to be mentally ill.

>slavic genius

Oh, there are (((many))).

Truth be told, post-1918 we cant speak of germans either.
Enjoy your stay Mehmet.

Weak bait, Eternal Austrian

So what its in the ''inferior '' side?As i said Baltics are onother topic besides if we would look at that map by ethnicity Balts would of not even made up 5% of total population.And including us or discluding us wouldn't make that much of a diferance.

Real question, do you consider us to be trash? I have heard of whole villages being taken over by portuguese immigrants.

I would make them dance like puppets, article for article, refined from what they see hear and feel, like oil that runs down in your forearms just so that they can get a grip from the cold metal hand.

wait Heinz I got one left