What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWsq53wxIW8
squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it snows

meth

A lot of meth.

Corn

what happens in North Dakota? Just meth?

They make red paint?

>161405063
In the major cities, crime mostly. In the countryside, food and dairy are grown and it's comfy, albeit mostly flat and boring. In the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, you're basically in a semi-wildness and can live a Varg approved life.

delet

absolutely nothing
huwheat fields, huwhite people and boredom

heroin

Ohio reporting in: mostly heroin and fentanyl.

25 miles inland all around the great lakes, awesome.
everything else is shit.
michiganfag here

WI reporting in. Comfy ice fishing and snowmobiling during the winter.

More importantly what happens here

Correct. Stay the fuck out.

America

Same thing that happens in Northern WI. Hunting, fishing, white people things.

Corn, cucks, and big black bucks.

There's about 3 feet of snow outside my house right now, that's what's happening

Jack shit, there’s skiing and outdoors shit and that’s about it

Absolutely. Don't come to check either, literally just flyover states.

snow, underaged pregnancy, meth

>skiing

where, there aren't any fucking mountains there? MN or do you just mean cross country surprise exercise buttsex?

Where does this method meme come from? Only people ive seen who do method are injuns

Sounds comfy...

>More importantly what happens here
>Snowbilly-istan

Upper Michigan is the West Virginia of the Industrial Midwest

This.

the US would be a better country if these states were all nuked. I would happily take one for the team in the process, the midwest is a bunch of ignorant dumbfuck assholes that thoroughly enjoys ingesting their own farts

It's terrible here. Do not come here, tell all your friends to never come here, especially if they live on the coast.

Lots of corn, we have different kinds

/thread

dude MO and surrounding shitholes are back to back crowned meth capitals of the world

This is a good answer for what happens in Wisconsin:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWsq53wxIW8

>Corn
>Cows
>Big fat deer
>cheese
>big fat huwite chicks
>Corn

We derive all our power from corn. Black Panther is the blackwashed story of it all.

this time of year: drunk icefishing
in 6 months: drunk fishing

lots and lots of alcoholism and diabetes

At least the UP's roads make sense, The retards who designed the roads in West Virginia just threw spaghetti on a map and called them roads.

Whypeepo staying away from inner cities niggers

Shitty weather and obese people.

Cold air, passive aggressive people who drive 55 in the left lane, and loons.

people work hard for their money and don't give a shit about fags or niggers as long as they don't interrupt their families.

Sounds comfy

There's two liquor stores and 5 bars within 3 blocks of my house. It's literally impossible not to drink in Wisconsin

absolutely shithole is what, never come here, fuck off

We're basically all German with a few Scandinavians scattered. So not the most extroverted place. We're like the South's boring but dependable cousin.

That image... It brings me back. Back to the days before I was jaded, back when I had fun and was full of hope. Seeing it again has shaken me to my core, and I am overwhelmed with sorrow, knowing that that innocence has long been gone. For a second, you reminded me what the high of the redpill was like, but now all I ever get from it is more upset. Good God...

>its absolutely terrible, the worst place on earth

go to cali, lots of fun there

We sit in front of our birch bark huts drinking chocolates. It is a frozen swamp. Do not come.

not so much actually, heroin for sure tho

Muslims

Fuck off, we're full.

Checked. Rip user

This

Your women are so pretty.
I hope you overdose on meth and taco johns you obese faggot

>Southern indiana
>County is only 80, not 90
Mother fucker I knew I've been seeing more shitskins lately.

Why do you think you need "mountains" to ski/snow board? We have steep hills lol. Since it's naturally cold and snowy they've like mountaintops.

St. Louis reporting in, the suburbs of this town are pretty nice. Just avoid North City and you'll be fine.

Liberal nordcucks, I think.

Fat chicks

Nobody that lives there can see their own penis.

lots of finnish people who are related to each other.

just kidding. that only happens in the upper peninsula of michigan / nearby wisconsin

The 56% meme is funny honestly, despite "le mutt" america still has the largest white population on earth and it will outlast all of Europe

False.

Out by the oil patch meth is pretty bad. The rest of the state has very little of a drug problem. I think it is the biggest beer drinking state per person though. I grew up in a small town of 1600 people there and there was 8 bars in my town. Basically everything there is centered around the bar.

mostly meth and gangs

only in the German areas

Rightful Wisconsin clay. Give it now.

Doubt it.

This is true. The women with penises can. Fact: the men can’t.

squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/

doubt no longer.

Magic

These are the people who chose Al Franken to represent their interests. He was a Saturday Night Life comedian. They are not to be taken seriously. In fact, with an average IQ of 85, both Canada and the US would improve as a whole if Canada annexed them.

Nigs nogging, indecisive weather (70f yesterday, 30f today), shitty craft beer and "art" culture, obese and rancid retards mouthing off like people have interest in what they say, all the crime you can handle, and then some (see: "nigs nogging").
I can only speak for my city (pic related), and the metropolitan area right across the river though.

The last hope for White America
t. kikes

Nah Chicago is the shit u dumb cum guzzling fag

I live in the Clayton-Ladue area, its quite /comfy/ around here.

>The last hope for White America
You're just asking (((them))) to try and flood us with minorities, fuck off.

As far as I'm concerned its all meth all the time, fly over.

A bunch of German blooded racist Nazis. I'm sure you'd hate it here.

Is it true that Texas is turning blue in the political field?

We have a lot of fat people but I'd say most people here are malnourished due to consuming nothing but alcohol

Yes, due to demographic change.

Upper (((penninsula)))

>le fly over may may
Suck my Aryan Midwestern Dick you caliscum

The things you said are true though desu

We live over in Tower Grove South. Thinking about moving further West later this year. I've heard it gets better beyond Arsenal (and obviously stops at Delmar). Any truth to that?
Lived in the city for about two years now (Metro native), and I don't hate it...but the area we chose doesn't seem to be the greatest.

Cities. I hope DACA dies and ICE works faster.

>Advertising the last homogeneous location in america to be invaded
kys. Fly the fuck over.

>mfw out with fiance's friends that talk about "city life" and how great it is
>"user, you guys must ABSOLUTELY love actually living IN the city!! Right?!?!"

underbaited

Drinking water infused with lead

heroin and fetynal
meth is more down south

Not if you have well water :^)

Its comfy, patches of nogs and spics in the bigger city's. But please do just keep flying over city fags

Texas fag here, spent a few hours in your city on a road trip to chimpchago, how does it manage to look worse than that shithole?

The Midwest is horrendous. We have packs of wild dogs, killer bees, ice tornadoes, and an unbearable cost of living. Do not come here. You would hate it.

Nothing it's a terrible area, you should move out to California like all the other immigrants.

>Farm & Fleet
>Not Fleet Farm

Wisconsin and Minnesota were Michigan clay before Wisconsin ever existed.

I'm from Ohio. This.