NonWhite Friendships?

Do you have friends who aren't white?

If so, is there a part of your belief system that is less "orthodox" because of that relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kNhUNkmJn0
youtube.com/watch?v=_9kaJyRQfVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._K._Edgerton
youtube.com/watch?v=Is7SeH-gkHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn't, because they will eventually force you into the cucked position of accepting their white to ethnic identification while forcing you to denounce your own

Their right to*

Yeah, there are tons of good non-white people out there

?? Nobody gives a shit if you want to be white, buddy.

I have a quadroon hispanic friend. He is really pale and has green eyes. He basically looks like Nick Fuentes.

>quadroon
>hispanic
Quadroon means 1/4 black and 3/4 white. Since hispanic is not white, there's no such thing as hispanic quadroon. Tell your friend to rethink his life.

>mfw when I'm that non-white friend

No, not really, only Swedish or Icelandic friends. I'm not racist though so I'd be anyone's friends as long they love their own people and don't hate mine. Life, peace and longevity is more important than revenge.
youtube.com/watch?v=3kNhUNkmJn0

Is that Kool Keith?

Hispanic's not a race dumbass

I HATE YOU.

>pic related is white according to (you)
Can you just fucking go back already?

Yeah, I'm friends with a Peruvian and a Filipino.

When did I say all hispanics were white? When did I bring up mexicans? You have a case of putting words in peoples mouths.

I'm just saying hispanic is a broad word that compasses many races and nationalities starting from the spanish. I don't see why mayan breeds should be the "Main Hispanics". Wouldn't it make sense just to call those mestizos?

no. i really don't want to deal with them. what is the point?

>call it mestizo
No, it's a spic; it's a race; and it needs to go the fuck back from whence it came.

i went to a majority black school when i was a kid and i had many black friends but then i left and now i see barely any just a load of polish people, and haven't had a black friend since.

And so is the rest of latin america so shut the fuck up when (you) talk to me, beaner.

Double reply? You really want my attention. Sounds like you just wanna bant at me rather than have a legit conversation.

>admits he's a bean
I have nothing to say to an animal.

Explain to me why someone with no indigenous genes should be blamed for someone with indigenous genes

For enabling (((it))).

So you admit hispanic's not a race

??

when was i defending mexican immigrants?

I have Japanese friends and a Japanese/sikh friend. I've had mexican friends in the past but not very close. I also have Japanese ex gfs. I had Jewish friends in highschool before I was redpilled. The way many of them acted helped redpill me.
>If so, is there a part of your belief system that is less "orthodox" because of that relationship?

Well I'm not really 1488. I hate niggers and Jews, but I think Eurasian races can get along. Mexicans are only really a problem in large numbers because they try to steal our clay.

>I'm just saying hispanic is a broad word that compasses many races and nationalities starting from the spanish.
(you) don't get it. Everything from spain is worthless and/or counterproductive. Spics need to be exterminated to create lebensraum for anglo WASPs.

My best friend since pre k is greek/swedish/puerto rican. I called him a fucking faggot last year since he wouldn't let me use his 3ds.

Earlier on in my life I did, but as I have become more racially aware I have started to isolate myself from nonwhites.

1. What's with the photo. You seem to emotionally manipulate the argument. When did I ever defend mexican immigrants?

2. So you admit you harbor a grudge against the Spanish Europeans even though they were the spine of Europe in many way.

I mean if you hate the spanish, just admit it. Stop with these mental tricks.

>spanish europeans
>spine of europe
Holy shit, name a single successful colony of Spain you fucking moron.

>why do you hate spics so much
Because all (you) do is consume and reproduce, like a virus.

Spain has low reproduction rates though

argentina is whiter than the us

>spain is going extinct
Good.

Argentina is one of the few examples of countries that are white but not 1st world. Do you really want to keep them alive? Are (you) that addicted to spic dick?

Look in the mirror, shartmutt.

Do you have any photos besides mestizo mexicans since we are talking about people that aren't mestizo mexicans? I feel like this would help your a case a bit better

Personally, I could feel that you live in an area with lots of mestizo mexicans of mayan descent and you are unleashing out your anger to non mestizo mexicans for maybe having spanish last names or something. Quite frankly, I find it funny that you are blaming the hispania descent of a mestizo rather than the mayan descent. Shouldn't you hate mayans more than hispanics?

>argentina is white
Then why don't they act like it? Oh wait, because they AREN'T. Jared taylor explains it: youtube.com/watch?v=_9kaJyRQfVw

Frankly, Argentinians and continental Europeans aren't really white, they just hopped on the WASP bandwagon faster than most. But we all know your meme flag is from the latin world, so fuck off.

No; quite the opposite. I expect the mayan savage to be savage, yet the Spaniard is unsophisticated compared to his Western European counterparts, Spanish colonies have accomplished statistically significantly less than English colonies, and Spaniards are the most responsible for creating la cretura.

Hispanics, both of Spain and of the diaspora, are disgusting subhumans and those who disagree should get shot by Mr. Cruz-senpai.

I don't understand why you put your picture with the post. Who here is defending aztecs or mexicans? What non mestizo mexican wants America to be mexican? I feel like you have some seething emotional issues, my friend.

*what non mestizo non mexican hispanic wants america to be mexican?

Having black friends is part of my Southern Heritage. In the south we grow up along side these people, we work next them, go to school with them. Black people compromise are large percentage of the population.

So of course I have black friends.

Speaking of black guys... H. K Edgerton is true hero of the south. Thanks bringing him up OP.

My best friend since I was 5 (am 20 now) is white, and we are both from supportive and respectful families (except one of his step sisters has a shitskin kid).

However, he has fallen for the WMAF meme, and is deadset on marrying this girl, which does upset me a bit, even if she was adopted by 2 white parents.

The girl is pretty much white (culturally) because of her parents and where we were all raised (white community), but it does make me question my belief system a little.

I don't know, why do they keep fucking crossing the damn border illegally?

>Do you have friends who aren't white
Other than my latina gf, no.
>any part of your belief system that is less "orthodox" because of this
No.

A Wyatt Mann has such staying power. this is the real subversiveness leftist art seeks but will never attain in the current order

When did I say I'm defending mexicans? When did I say I'm defending mexican immigrants. Personally, I don't like mexicans since their crime and low iq ruins it for non mestizo hispanics. I feel like you live in an area that's mostly mexican or central american and yet you still have an emotional hatred for non mestizos non mexican non central american hispanics. Have you ever considered looking up the spanish caste system? My friend.

please, stop talking about mexicans. I don't care for them.

Do you consider your gf white?

Argentina literally is whiter than the us though. You can call italians/spaniards non-white all you want because they make up most of the euro population there, but they don't have 30+ million niggers spics like the us does and they don't fight wars for shitskins part.

My best friend is technically a mutt. You'd be surprised, the pastiest white kid ends up being named Jesus with a 100% beaner dad.
His dad is pretty based, too. Came here legally and speaks with only a slight accent.

She's ~50/50 native american/german & french according to that dna test thing, so no.

I try to treat everyone the same irl.
But the black people I do know always have weird handshakes that throw me off all the time.
Don't get me started on the kind-of-hug "handshake" omg.

I am a pajeet. A. Wyatt Mann was a blessing from god; I only wish I could resurrect that ancient wisdom by sacrificing nigger blood at an altar.

>spanish caste system
>the amount of injun makes you the man
There was nothing redeeming about Spain going in to that exchange, QED there is nothing redeeming about the non-admixture hispanic.

>stop talking about Mexicans
I see your flag, user.

>I see your flag, user.

I love mental gymnastics, I have a silver but not a gold.

>spanish caste system
>the amount of injun makes you the man

I think you are getting the wrong implication of the caste system.

Listen man, I'm going to eat some dinner but it was nice talking to. I'm sure we have some agreements on things and I wish the best for you. Peace.

>whiter
If (you) believe that, you're conceding that it is possible for less white nations to be better.

Is she a keeper, though?

The trick is to go full autist and pretend like you've only ever shaken hands the 100% old school way, and then the nigger will take pity on (you) and teach you his ways, and then you can turn around and take his nigger hand shake and spook other people with it and they will think you are a (((sophisticated urbanite))).

I have Asian (Hindu and Oriental type) and black friends. They're all second or third generation and behave just like my white friends.

There are two classes of ethnic minority in the UK; the settled, integrated immigrans who came over in the 70s and the modern immigrants who haven't tried to integrate at all. The former hate the latter just as much as white people do.

I have a friend who fucked a nigger, does that count?

Why can't you just go back if it's so great over in spictopia?

She's probably the least cunt-ish woman I've ever been with, we have our differences but she's been good to me regardless, and I have to her so yeah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._K._Edgerton

Oh yeah... & this guy. You gotta love this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Is7SeH-gkHM

A. J Hall

www.BuyConfederateFlagsFromaBlackGuy.com

I think it's important to spread black acceptance. It's hard to imagine my life with out black people around. I can't really imagine even being cross about something like that.

Of course and OP I recommend you try making friends with a black person sometime. People are not all one way. I don't want anyone stereotyping me because I'm a white & southern. So don't just "not be friends with a person" on account of them be'n "black".

Had a Native friend before. He was cool but he became an alcoholic.

My only friends are my property, my guns, and my dog.

One of my best friends is litteraly a black jew. I call him a nigger all the time. Pretty cool guy desu.

I have indian friends. Feather, not poo.
They're my fly fishing buddies. That's how we met. They also hate niggers, so I don't have to censor myself.

Imagine being so cucked that you can't even have your personal opinions

I make friends with damn near anyone.

dogs do that too

I have friends of white nationalists, abos pride, Muslims, Indian, born again aussies, Asians croats and islanders

No, I avoid talking to black people entirely.

Even had a sat down with my Anglo Saxon, aboriginal and Muslim friends where they all debated each other and no one needed to change opinions

You could of helped

Are you afraid of discovering they are not that bad?

>name a single successful colony of Spain
Easy one: Chile

>reproduce
Hey! birth rates in Latin America have droped a lot in the last decades (from 6 children per women in the 60's to 2 children per women nowdays, and it's expected to drop more)

I suck black cock a lot. He's a great guy and has made me cum hands free...so yeah he's definitely a good friend

>having friends
grow up

>chile

No, they really are that bad for the most part.

I have a 1/8th jewish friend, he's alright.

I agree.

There are many many latinos in Spain

race mixed latin american mongrels =/= european spaniards

Best friend is mexican, family born in America, listens to metal and barely knows spanish. Its not the race, its the culture. Also has a strong family and moral background.

I'm not full stormfront racist like some of you.I'm from the south i've had a few solid black friends, a couple of mexicans, a few vietnamese. I would take all of them over any white liberal.

>Do you have friends who aren't white?
Many of varying races.

>is there a part of your belief system that is less "orthodox" because of that relationship?
I judge people by their character. I don't go around looking for the worst in them. All races have their own kinds of "niggers". Besides, I've had more indignities perpetrated against me by other whites than by any other race.

Do any of you guys have Indian friends here.

Superpower by 2030 reporting in

This guy again.

Quite a few, actually.

Many spaniards have married latinos and breeded with them (i have a family member in spain maried with an spanish man)

But even among them, there are obvious arab genes here and there in many of them.

I grew up in a town with only 2 black kids Kevin and Arnold (adopted) went really friends but they went to the same church as me.
When I was in middle school Kevin the oldest of them stole a hammer from the hardware store and murdered his little brother Arnold with it

1. yes

2. i wouldn't say so. i'm more of a conservative than a nationalist. i don't mind diversity as long as people assimilate to the culture. my problem is with liberals who teach minorities to hate whites and stick to their own culture rather than assimilating to american culture. i'd figure most american posters are probably the same general attitude with a few differing opinions. doesn't really make much sense to be a racist nowadays, especially here.

My best friend is a flip. Friends with a bunch of Asians and non-white Mexicans. Not friends with any blacks, Indians, or Arabs - my MC doesn't allow them.

I work in a bookstore in the southwest. Spics buy any and all Aztlan and Reconquista and La Raza shit they're more racist then any Sup Forumslock could ever imagine.

of course not guys here barly have social lives going here

Yeah. I have a mestizo who is one of my better friends, and a black guy in my friend circle. In case you weren't aware, the chance of WN being implemented in the US is next to nil. Life is too short to be bitter 24/7. Either teach your kids not to racemix, or move to eastern Europe.

i think most Sup Forumslacks don't want the ethnostate here they'd just like a more conservative/libertarian culture where liberalism and PC isn't enforced all the time

I have a lot of minority coworkers I'm friendly with. It's not a problem for me since none of them are ghetto trash. My being Identitarian is more about loving my own heritage than hating the heritage of others.

well i think that should be discouraged, instead they should be taught enlightenment values. if they want to be ethnic nationalists they should stay in mexico. most mexicans though do want to be americans and put race aside.