TOXOPLASMOSIS - TOP parasitic infection, politicians won't act?

cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/index.html

The CDC considers Toxoplasmosis as one of the most serious IGNORED parasitic infections.
(((Freud))), communists and SJWs all have a penchant for cats. The main vector for the disease. Cat litter is literally the biohazard in your home. Pregnant women are warned to keep clear of cats and litter boxes during pregnancy for a REAL reason.

The Egyptians and most muslims consider dogs to be a problem and pigs...see graph. Cats are allowed as pets. This may explain why jews (cat lovers) and Muslims (cat lovers) see dogs and pigs as a threat. Is the common house cat the real threat pol?

Link and pic provided...why don't our (((politicians))) implement measures to protect us from one of the top 5 ignored parasitic infections known to man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbMA2nvyK2E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16857606
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_fatigue
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeypox
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/beware-of-the-cat-britains-hidden-toxoplasma-problem-8102860.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every communist and (((psychologist))) owned a cat. Considered them the top pet. Muslims and Jews are cat lovers, SJWs and soy boys all have cats and hence, a kitty litter in their homes.

Although considered one of the TOP ignored parasitic infection in the world, by the CDC...no action has ever been taken to tackle the problem.

Pregnant ladies are FORBIDDEN to touch a kitty litter box, crazy cat ladies all own cats, is it possible that the CDC is hiding the fact that this parasite is worst than even they estimate. It is, according to their website, one of the top ignored parasitic infections in the world....

did you not read the CDC link?

TOP 5 IGNORED PARASITIC INFECTIONS

I guess you own cats.

cats are superior to dogs.

if you don't love this cat, you need to get raped by a pack of niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=gbMA2nvyK2E

Toxo is actually pretty interesting. The effect on mice is that it makes them not regard the smell of cat urine as dangerous. In humans it also makes people ignore normal danger signals and take risks.

Not sure what the numbers are now, but a few decades ago, something like 70%+ of French babies were BORN WITH IT because of the rare and raw meats their parents eat. Europeans as a whole are infected (or were in the last study I saw) in pretty big numbers.

Honestly, it might explain a few things about their suicidal behavior.

This is indeed a problem
...and starting from commiefornia, the rest of the US will eventually become compromised. The rabid spread of HIV and Toxoplasmosis will have an end result of generational decay of the American continental human population. Who knows if this shit could eventually evolve and spread to other organisms.

so why does the CDC state that it is one of 5 ignored dangerous public health problems?

kitty litter friendo?

Crazy cat ladies...let cats piss everywhere, don't give a shit about their shit....

bring in more and more cats

People that don't have cats can small cat urine 20 miles away

Bump.

Look at this shit:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16857606

>The presence of T. gondii IgG antibodies was determined by an ELISA method and levels of Hs-CRP by immunoturbidimetric assay.

>The prevalence of T. gondii antibodies was 54.9% in Tartu, 23% in Uppsala and 9.8% in Reykjavik (p

California, liberals, love for cats

Twitter, youtube and internet obsession with cats

the CDC has been warning the public that this shit is TOP 5 IGNORED parasitic infections

Yeah, every lefty I know loves cats and has multiple. Their houses smell horrible too. If you explain to them the dangers of toxoplasmosis they find ways to claim that they don't have it, super careful about emptying the litter boxes, etc. They don't seem to understand that the virus could be anywhere, not just in the litter box.

I mean there is no clear indication on what the effects of toxoplasmosis are. There hasn't been a lot of research, we really don't know what the effects are and if they are negligible. Or if it effects different people in different ways. I really don't think this is some major crisis, of course more research should take place.

Check out my pic....

Muslims hate dogs...they fucking hate pigs...ALL HAVE CATS...Toxo lives for life in pigs

who is this bulgogi banshee

I tested positive once for toxoplasmosis antibodies (even though I'm a dog not cat owner). Is that why I'm a libertarian and not a fascist?

Don't you people eat cats?

I want to eat her ass

parasite...not virus..meaning it can and does control their brain and behavior

Toxo in rats make them unafraid of cats so the parasite can thrive.

Cat people never notice how much they fucking stink, they house stinks, cat piss is the most revolting shit in the world to people who don't own cats, AT LOVERS DON'T SMELL THEIR PISS, DON'T MIND...indication they are infected

Crazy cat ladies can have 50 cats in the house, they keep getting more!

It makes you ignore predatory dangers and take life-threatening risks. That's why it survives in cats; it makes mice not fear cats so they get eaten.

In people it also makes them ignore dangers and appears to have links to schizophrenia.

I seriously think it may be linked to Europe's suicide by outsiders.

It makes you less afraid of predators

Less afraid of migrants for example

Because it originated in mice and that’s how it was transmitted to fats, by getting them to get eaten by cats by not fearing them

THE CDC ISSUED A PUBLIC WARNING

top 5 ignored parasitic infections

Emi Lee.

Bread.

I want Reddit to leave.

But you're Brazilian! You should be used to it since you live in your own shit and eat cats anyway.

It means your dog came in contact with a cat and infected you...see my pic of the lifecycle

Ancient meme here.
>arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

You are a fucking basic bitch. You put the text in via paint. I won't tell you how to make it better, but I will tell you that the fact it isn't in proper, readable text, says a lot about how fucking new you are. Go die in a fire or get aids.

Ancient Egyptians actually worshiped and respected dogs, just at a lower level than cats. Any hatred towards dogs in Egypt is entirely a product of Mohammad hating dogs because he was an autist about his brother's dog.

nope, chinese people and swiss people eat cats

You are a fucking retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_fatigue

and women (cat lovers) not fear the danger of muslims that happen to love cats, hate dogs and pigs...see my pic in OP...Taxo lives forever in pigs and cattle

I have cats, but I can still smell cat piss a mile away. Most cat owners let their litter boxes get bad, and they go smell blind to the piss because it’s omnipresent.

This has been around for a long time. It is under an umbrella of influencers that keep goys in check. Comparatively speaking you could say the same thing about societal financial standards in the west dictating behavioral patterns just as toxoplasmosis keeps humans from critically thinking on decisions. It's all just a small part of a role of governance.

EXACTLY

MUSLIMS DON'T ALLOW DOGS AS PETS BUT ALSO LOVE CATS!

Nah I'm sure you guys eat anything. Rats, cockroaches, you own shit etc... got to get what you can when you are in the slums that is Brazil.

we eat monkeys and snakes...even humans...we don't eat cats

But that's in mice and rats not humans, I haven't heard any credible claims its works the swme like that.
Governments orgs beleive all types of shit, they'll tell you weed is a gateway drug.

that's why I prefer dogs. You can catch shit from them too but not that shit.
I recently visited a friend who's owining three cats. When I entered their house the whole house was smelling like cat shit. She told me she hadn't cleaned the toilet that day.

Is this the /schizo/ general?

sopa de macaco uma delicia

Nope....cats were revered by egyptians...Cleopatra...a 23rd generation inbread used them as guard cats...not dogs...

As such, anubis, the dog headed god was seen as death

You do eat rats though. Capybaras are pretty cute for a rat though..

I see your point, but like I said-- cats aren't necessary if you eat the right things and don't cook them thoroughly.

>pic

The numbers I saw that were a few decades ago were much much higher than 10%.

If you are against African immigration to Europe and North America, then you should be against ALL African immigration to Europe/NA. Cats included.
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

Never ate a churrasquinho de gato?

cat scratch fever...letting the vector of a top 5 parasite shit in your home.

I don't want to be an asshole...but...get tested

and I would be careful of the monkeys too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeypox

Cleopatra was a Greek larping as an Egyptian to make herself more popular, you silly shit. Her first husband was even her brother to pander to Egyptian morality.

Anubis was jackal-headed, not dog, and he was just the judge of the dead. If you think death wasn't respected in Egypt then you don't know much about their culture.

>This shit again
You literally need to eat cat shit to get infected.

protip we don't really eat any of those it's a meme from Angola but I don't want to spoil the fun

This is fucking terrible.

yet, meme flag, you won't read the CDC link I posted.

TOP 5 IGNORED parasitic infection...

Cat people will ignore and will NEVER get tested...I don't own pets but have a crazy cat lady neighbor. I tested positive for toxoplasmosis and I don't have a kitty litter in my house!

Did you know that there is a species of cat called the European Forest Cat that is a subspecies of the same species as the domestic cat? If you wanted to go turbo-autist you'd just domesticate the Forest Cat, which'd probably happen.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/beware-of-the-cat-britains-hidden-toxoplasma-problem-8102860.html

350K infected a year in the UK....

You literally don't.

you must have toxoplebosis

A french study found that 70% of women had the parasite...pregnant women...

Wh do you think the CDC is concerned...did you not see the link I posted

Don't need to kill you cat but if you have a cat or cat litter in your house, get tested.

I don't have pets but tested positive for toxo...my neighbor is a crazy cat lady

Great, but what do we actually know about its effects on humans??

I find kittens super cute, but toxoplasmosis is the thing why I don't want any cats near me.

I did not know that. Very interesting user, I'd have to do some further research into it.

Rodents, sure, capibaras and preas

>A french study found that 70% of women had the parasite...pregnant women...

That's the one I saw.

I really need to do a more thorough investigation and cross-reference toxo rates and immigration attitudes.

Pretty sure I know how it will turn out already, though...

Do you feel different in anyway? Was there a point when you starting feeling different or having symptoms of something. I'd be interested to know if you've noticed anything different that could be related to toxo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
go easy on the learning larpers and memers you were once an amateur cocksucker not the grand champion that you are now

I am not telling people to kill their cats, I brought it up because I tested positive for toxo, did not know what the fuck was wrong with me for years....a doctor friend of mine noticed I had a crazy cat lady living next door..suggested I do the test...came back positive

Started to do research...it is of some concern...even the CDC lists it as one of the top 5 IGNORED parasitic infections.

Can't be cured so quit bitching.

The only man who cared about this disease is behind bars. #FreeShkreli

yes, correct, of the Ptholomy family. One of Alex the greats generals

If you follow the link...insanity and suicide for starters...high-risk dangerous behavior...

mice = Europeans
cats = Achmed

nope, cats shit in litter boxes, are known to scratch their shit, bury it...they spread their shit on their paws, always lick, get infected and carry it everywhere

it is funny, let it ride HAHAHAHA

Toxoplamosis infected people will defend cats until they die but refuse to get tested just in case

Sorta like homosexuals that refused to get HIV tests until they all started dying in masse

My mistake. That makes it even more dangerous then. But yes, cat people, their homes, and even their vehicles fucking stink. I don't understand how anyone can own cats when they smell as bad as they do.

Minor, and our bodies get rid of it on its own in the vast majority of cases
Those threads are garbage schizo ramblings by dipshits who want to sound smart, nothing to learn from them

I'm trying to work on a cure for this but my stupid cat keeps breaking all my test tubes. Very strange cat, this.

Toxoplasmosis is only a problem if you have AIDS.

Once again proving that even cats are smarter and better than fags and niggers.

yet cat people are so fucking mental (cat videos are a meme of the problem) they refuse to get tested like gays with HIV in the 90s

Cats are useful on the farm. Not meant for cohabitation.

I don't think I'm infected. I always feel the need to put down stray and outdoor cats. Fuckers are a strain on the ecosystem and spread diseases.

sure they are cute, not telling people to kill them...but at least get tested!!!

I have no pets but my neighbor is a crazy cat lady...Took me years to get diagnosed because I have a doctor friend that noticed the crazy cat lady...he was right

I got treated and I feel great now, I thought I fucking had lupus or some crazy shit...and this is why the CDC says it is the top 5 ignored public health crisis

This is why my dogs stay indoors for the most part. We have lots of possums and raccoons and we used to have a crazy cat lady with hundreds of feral cats. Luckily she got evicted and the cats have since disappeared.

as I stated before, I don't own pets, got diagnosed thanks to a doctor friend who noticed I had a crazy cat lady neighbor

There's no real cure, senpai. The most you can do is reduce count with hardcore drugs that fuck you up otherwise.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT AS NORMAL

Dude, only AIDS ridden faggots will be affected, who cares?

Cats are the bane of faggots and soyboys.

Moved in next to the crazy cat lady. Started feeling tired, depressed, lethargic...always fucking tired, no matter how much I slept.

I don't hate cats, honestly...the doctors thought I had lime disease, lupus, all kinds of shit...friend of mine is a doctor, a tropical disease expert. One day he noticed the mental cat lady, told me about toxoplasmosis, ran some tests, came out positive.

After the treatment, I felt like I was born again, no mental fog, no fucking depression, I don't need to sleep more than 4-6 hours an night. Got the government involved, got the crazy cat lady to put the cats in a shelter.

I feel like a new person, not even kidding, made this post to inform people, not to tell them that dogs are better or to kill their cats.

When I read the CDC info and started doing researched, it freaked me out to be honest.

This shit is for real but cat people go MENTAL when you tell them to be careful, get tested, etc.

Reminds me of master korin

I did, got treatment. It is a parasite

Several cases of depression can be linked to toxo. Before taking pills and shit, best to get tested...not let cats roam free, etc.

Not kidding...after I got treatment and was cured...I can't stand the smell of cats...don't hate them but I can't be around them. Makes me vomit. As if my body is telling me to keep away

Not telling people to get rid of their cats, but most let them roam free..don't keep them in home and will get infected

Not true, I had to go through a 6 week treatment, this shit is terrible.

don't need to kill your cat or get rid of it. If you test positive, you can get treatment but you can't let your cat go out free, you need to keep it contained so it does not come in contact with rodents, street cats or any cat that goes in the street without supervision

so silly that cat owners are so irresponsible and so oblivious that they won't take basic steps to keep their cats and themselves free of a serious parasite.

Not true, I am healthy and although it did not cause me serious ailments, it did cause me fatigue, depression and chronic headaches.

I would have not noticed or have been tested if it were not for a doctor friend.

Don't need to get rid of your cat but get tested and don't let your cats roam free...they will come in contact with infected cats, street cats and rats.

tell me the treatment, I may have this as well

If you have a farm, with pigs or cows, it is a bad idea, see my pic in OP

unless you get them tested and treated...including yourself

I honestly created this post because it solved years of health problems for me...I was diagnosed with everything under the sun...doctor friend told me to check for the disease cause he saw the crazy cat lady. I don't own pets but still got infected from them moving around in my garden, sometimes inside my house

Don't need to kill your cats or get rid of them...but they need to be responsible pet owners and not let their cats roam free and come in contact with free roaming cats

never meant to piss off anybody but this was a real wake up call, I spent YEARS getting tests and being told I had all kinds of shit, from depression to lupus

Not true, I went through a treatment, I am free and clear as of my last tests. I feel better than ever...after YEARS of feeling like hell without knowing why.

user... I really needed that image tonight. A moving example of biodiversity in Animalia (although these are captive, look at the duck's leg up top). LUSH fauna, now THIS is the natural boner of man.
... Loot

please specify the treatment. Just giving knowledge about its existence isn't enough to help people who may be afflicted.

The fucks wrong with you?