Steamen Demons

Has a strong hook. All its elements come together and suck the viewer in. Someone had to mix spies with steampunk like this and seemingly pull it off. I already want an S2 and I hope the entirety of this series fares well enough to secure it one. I know the cracks will show in it but damn the ride has been nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mills_bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what's really good? Beato.

I'd like for it to remain good until the end. It's better if they continue their episodic activities over trying to force a quick resolution to their plan with Princess.

Kill yourself

They're all great. Beato's past really teared me up.

only way it could get any better than it already is, is by giving beato the most violent and gruesome death ever given to a character in anime.

For better or worse, Princess is already part of the show as are the hints to a larger plot. They have to do something with it now.

Phwoo. That is some stanky bait.

I hope not-Homura appears in a possible S2. Too many good designs wasted on a dumb mobile game.

DELET

Beato has a tight little ass in those pants.

Go back to mal with your review.

Did that type of fragmentation grenade exist in the 1800s?

>defending literal worst girl

wew lad

reminder: Ange will run away with Princess leaving Beato behind to rust, she will be savagely beaten to the point where she can no longer fix her voice box and will scream in broken robotic wails as she waits for Princess to come back

She's a time traveler.

That's hardly a review. I wouldn't even post it and call it a review on MAL. Only Sup Forums seems appropriate for halfass shit like what I had to say. Rather then post a wall of text, I simply threw down whatever. Not my blog, yeah I'll get right to killing myself, etc.

what the fuck user

They said anything up to WW1 is fair game technology-wise and a quick search shows grenades that look like that are indeed accurate.

They used frag grenades for the first time in World War 1. Do we know exactly when PriPri is set?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mills_bomb

Most of the weapons tech seems to be from about ww1, like the smgs weve seen

They may as well have thrown tater mashers like in Youjo Senki.

Would be nice if there were decent subs for this you know?

Translated in Victorian English would have been spot on.

im still hoping for a full victorian accent dub that will never happen

They'll rape it with "like omg" Murka accents similar to Strike Witches' dub.

I rather PriPri to be a 1 cour with a good closure, it's been great so far. A season 2 might be shit

Late 19th century. I don't think we've seen anything that notes a specific year.

Seems anachronistic. The nitpicking faggots will dismiss this series over its intentional inaccuracies.

How do we know it's late 19th century and not early 20th?

i assume that since they have stuff like cavorite the industrial process was sped up about 10- 20 years

The pacing so far screams 2 cour though.

>this thread
lol, this anime is shit.

You. You are shit. Your post is shit. Your life is shit.