How would you like a Pripara/Aikatsu crossover, Sup Forums?

How would you like a Pripara/Aikatsu crossover, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiHPLsbxdR0
mega.nz/#!CwBygQpD!ajp4l-lJgo0IdpeXgRxwhtt8Bu5hNlRCEWA5f9iJnLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on which Aikatsu.

Yes. I want to see Kirara lead the Sheep Squad.

Ako has a cute wife

I want a Pripara/Aikatsu/Love Live crossover.

I can't believe onee-chan is fucking dead

I can't believe she's ever not fucking dead.

I want Meganee and Kokone to meet each other and be friends.

I want a PriPara and or Aikatsu/Cocotama crossover. Give Kate-chan a chance to perform on a real stage.

>shitty excuse to keep the general shit going

this post does not foster discussion, please take it to a meta thread.

I want a crossover with Pokemon too, so the Tripokalon girls can become real idles.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiHPLsbxdR0

Here's the full show of the PriPara Christmas Live from last year. This year's is going to be fun.

She needs her own anime.

>Prizmmy
F

I'd like an OGkatsu and Aurora Dream crossover, but that's just me.

How would you like to fug Miyu?

Gently after marriage.

Mating press.

With lots of crying and feelings of regret.

Give Cal a better endgame than the one she got.

12 episode spin-off of nothing but drama episodes featuring Aoi and Shion when?

Hopefully never, we'd need other idles in there too.

50 episode mecha spin-off of stars idles IN SPACE when?

>mecha
Nah, make it something more like Sentai or KR.

I heard onee-chan is homeless now.

And I was the one that did it. /pc/ should have died years ago and the tumblr autists keeping it on life support should just fuck off to Discord or something. Currently debating whether I should do the same to this thread.

Her plight seems a lot easier than ours. Just make any random post about Kirakira with Precure in the title and discussion of previous seasons is basically on-topic since it's part of the same franchise.
Or do you mean they just imploded from shit quality and general dedness? Because they've no one to blame but themselves there.

>Just make any random post about Kirakira with Precure in the title
The funny thing is OPs keep trying this and then all the autists complain that they didn't do the meme spoiler like they're "supposed to." /pc/ is literally full of actual idiots.

I miss the /ai/ OPs though.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing an /ai/.

Onee-chan got killed again, you guys need to take refugees. That last thread wasn't even formatted like a general but it still got deleted. I'm thinking that the mods now officially only allow discussion of currently airing shows in clearly labeled threads, and anything else is either a general or shitposting. It looks like not-/ai/ is okay though so I'm just gonna loiter here for a bit.

Go away, you'll attract unwanted attention. Just accept your fate and die.

What do you guys even do nowadays besides bitching about Kira. Serious question.

Only the idol and lolicon bait cures can stay.

Say goodbye to your general, /ai/tards.

Masturbate to youtubers excited for glitter force and circlejerk over the bunny cunny. It was a fun place to be.

What's this, though?

About to be deleted for being a rec thread on top of a disguised general, lol. Keep 'em coming, kids.

>lol

The mods' idea of """"""""real""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""discussion"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So what's your idea of real discussion? Bumping the thread with "le bunny cunny" after two hours of deadness? You /pc/tards are cancer. Everyone who's not a hardcore autist left after GoPri. All that's left are neets and newfags.

>So what's your idea of real discussion?

Anything that's fun and at least mostly related to the topic of the thread (Precure).

>real discussion
>Anything that's fun
Well that is objectively incorrect. Take your memes and shitposting to /trash/ where it belongs.

/pc/anons are always welcome on Discord.

How do I get there?

This thread isn't that different from /pc/. Same shitty memes and image spam that belongs in /c/ or /e/. This one should be deleted as well.

You know what to do.

Is there an Aikatsu character as princely as Hibiki?
It was a lot better before /pc/ dragged their general shit into this regular old thread where the OP asked an interesting question about a potential crossover.

>Is there an Aikatsu character as princely as Hibiki?
Rei comes close.

Next week we go to Prance.

Here are the songs from the Cocotama Movie CD. The rest of the CD is a selection of background music tracks presumably from the film, and for some reason the off-vocal of Kokon Poipoi Cocotama, even though the vocal version isn't there.
mega.nz/#!CwBygQpD!ajp4l-lJgo0IdpeXgRxwhtt8Bu5hNlRCEWA5f9iJnLA

>Prance
So is the plot going to kick in? because I don't believe Prance needing Kami Idols when they have fucking Tricolore.

I love you.

so, the new girl is the disciple of tricolore?, i hope Non sugar and Ucchari Big-Bang also get their own disciple

>Non sugar and Ucchari Big-Bang
They are DEDer than my hopes and dreams. and that's a good thing.

>no Janice

Has everyone been working on their coloring?

F

SO FROM NOW ON

AKO LOVES KIRARA

I love Ako.

And I love Kirara.

So is Stars a separate world from OG Aikatsu or not?

It is.

What is this image supposed to convey?

Ucchari is a meme team. If they get a disciple it's going to be a loser or a crazy person.

Non-Sugar deserve to live. Sugarless Friend is one of the best songs in PriPara.

Beautiful.

Unfortunately, /ai/ is not a place for /pc/scum.

Minna tomodachi.

Half an hour until the new ep and Michiru getting in on her first real Gaarmageddon adventure.

I'm not gonna let worst goddess tell me what to do.

Nakamura-san is a very attractive young girl

TAIMU SALE!

Time to decide:
Shall we make WAKU WAKU?

Man, the comedic potential of Ako being set up as a flawless actress and then hamstrung by her endless quantities of spaghetti around Subaru-kyun is being exploited excellently so far.

Horror Island !? Where is my wife !!?

Halfway in, this is a very well executed comedy of errors. Really enjoying this episode.

It bounces a bit back and forth between being funny and just being dumb. There's been way better comedy episodes.

I wanna hug all the Meganees.

Wow, seems like Yui doesn't give a fuck about Hibiki.

Next week is a pool episode ! I hope we see Leona

Great fun ep.
Michiru is as big a glutton as Mikan and as happy to indulge in pranks as any of the gang.
She has gained a follower and is on her way to reviving the lost continent of Pu!
Gaarmageddon is best team. Taking control of Para's like they were collectable.

Next ep: Swimsuits, Hibiki, Mechanee, Shuuka

Damn show moves so fast you can't keep up.