ITT: Non-manga/light novel/visual novel/mobage works that would make great anime

Novels, video games, everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhevrYPTbVM
youtube.com/watch?v=SemlWiqL4Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too many characters, too little coherent plot. You'd have to either throw out 90% of the characters and make up some bullshit.

Videogames never end up being decent anime. I don't know a single good example. Hell, 99% of VN adaptions are shit.

I'd kill for a Grandia anime with two 26 episode seasons.

I liked this (haven't played it myself though), and think it would at least have the potential of becoming a good anime
youtube.com/watch?v=XhevrYPTbVM

Damn I'll give you that one.

I still want it several years later.

i never knew i wanted a sc anime until you mentioned it
not really, not everyone is or needs to be relevant anyway
i think the dream would be making someone the mc and make it about his weapon master adventure
fuck i really need it now

>that scene where Justin is sneaking inside the vents and ends up stumbling upon Nana, Saki and Mio naked in the bath

I want it.

Automata is perhaps the weakest of Taro's crazy as fuck stories.
He is just a big time evangelion fan making more crazy stuff.

Sega's Shenmue and Ryu ga Gotoku/Yakuza.

This would make me so happy if they did. Though they'd need to go for the human route But of course they wouldn't

There was actually 2 manga adaptations for the game that I guess were made when it came out. One of them actually followed the human route, but then fucking cheated at the end. I couldn't forgive it for that.

A Triggerheart Exelica anime could be everything that Strike Witches wanted to be and even more. Just look at the opening from the game itself:

youtube.com/watch?v=SemlWiqL4Rg

Just like my japanese animes

With the plot of the best MS, MSX.

With the plot of the best MS, MS3

>That Nadesico game that takes place between the anime and film

it's just eva with smaller robots and more bullshit but I would watch the hell out of it

really diggin daibanchou
really diggin the glasses girl from daibanchou

We all know it'd be the best, or at least most entertaining, harem anime out there.

you only need seigfried, nightmare, ivy, and Xianghua for a barebones plot. thats not too bad everyone else is side characters.

>I don't know a single good example.
Neptunia.

With both Rexx and Aty as the protagonists. they both end up with each others in the end

jsut do it from the first few games with the origenal more liakble cast before marketing gimmicks ruined everything. And yhave characters bang god dammit. if they are old enough to murder people, they are old enough to bang.

also finish mina and hwang's arc

even as a soul calibur fan

I'd disagree

many characters hardly interact with each other and are all over the place that you could barely give any one time

Skulduggery Pleasant

Doki Doki Majo Shinpan.