When did America start to accept mediocrity?

When did America start to accept mediocrity?

5th most medals......mediocre?????

>5 million people can beat 320 million people

5 million snow people

hehehe where is sweden?

Haha, beat me to it. My nigga.

This Olympic team is filled with SJW faggots. That medal count is a reflection of the future of this country.

when niggers

All that matters is that we have the most diverse contingent in history of the winter games

These olympics are for white countries only... France and Germany invited to be cordial

It’s filled with white Americans. The black dominated summer Olympic is a win fest for America. Alpha vs beta.

Brown people don't like the snow

>no niggers
Not fair

Truth be told, a lot of athletes are blowing it when they become activists

Technically its more like 4.5 million as at least 500k are non-norwegians.

>The whiter the country is, the better they perform

>danish "people" live for 81 thousand years
wow what the fuck

We're not talking about education levels, life expectancy, wealth, or IQ, user. Stay on topic.

July 9, 1868 - The day the 14 Amendment was adopted.
All other answers are wrong.

fpbp

What team gave Tyr honor on their shirts?

/thread

Not one African, Middle Eastern or South American country has aa Winter Olympic medal.

Wow. So many bronzes.

>warm countries dont do well in winter sports
holy fuck had no idea bud

>You will never be married to an athletic tall blonde haired blue eyed Norwegian goddess
Why even live

Ey mon where's Jamaica

fucking this right here

Thanks sudtirol

Do you actually have data for the racial break down of medal winners?

lol stupid snow niggers

please no bully

WOMEN

>not 1914

>
are there nigs in Norway?
if there are , do the whites kiss their feet like in america or are they hated

You guys can't even beat us and the Netherlands with all you money?

Fucking sad. KYS, Amerimutt faggot

When Obama got elected

Post the summer Olympic stats you fucking nigger.

The Olympics is just about athletes gathering together to have an orgy. the events are just an excuse.

Summer olympics is for niggers though.
Only winter olympics is for White countries.

>The Absolute State of people who dont get this

He's retarded. America usually cleans up in the billion different swimming events and gymnastics events. Those are usually mostly white. In track our relay teams are good but there's always some guy from Jamaica or somewhere to win the sprints

Do you realize the US never was 1st in the Medal Count at the Winter Games?

The US on average is in the range of 3rd-5th place.

Adjusted for population.

The only medal that matters is mens hockey.

>olympic athlete from russia
JUST fuck my whole nation up senpai

Norwegians confirmed master race. How will Swedes ever recover?

>the absolute state of "great" britain

When we picked our olympians based on team diversity instead of actually good athletes.

India has the Himalayas and a billion people, not a single medal ever won

>the absolute state of my country

Winter olympics are the meme pushed by (((ski resort owners))). Summer olympics are the ones that actually matter.

Around the time half the country decided winning is only achievable by handicapping your best by chaining them to the worst

The Olympic team purposely picked sub par athletes so the US wouldn't look dominate. It's literally a psyop against nationalism

Ez afternoon invasion. We will reclaim our rightful clay and reunite with our brethren, under the Swedish flag ofc.

This is basically doping. Like cyclists all have Asthma to take everything what is not yet banned.

why are the olympics so white Sup Forums

Niggers don't like the cold.

I didn't even know there that many events.

wew lad, the globalists really hit hard that decade

Surely if all this skiing is just running on ice or using arm muscles to move on ice, blacks would be good at it too.

Head
Joke

This is what happens when
>hurr anyone can be american

When we had to keep all our athletes on a very conservative roid cycle as to not look like total asholes to the normies if we were to be caught after the Russia deal

Where the hell is Russia in first place. Coldest country on Earth should win the winter olympics instead of these meme countries

They actually do. Most of our Northern cities are filled with niggers. Canada is less than 50% white for fuck sake. Non-whites do as well or better than whites in the cold.

You will be spared on the day of the rake.

Everybody at that level dopes. No exceptions. The best teams have the best chemists.

>Non-whites do as well or better than whites in the cold.
Sure thing Pablo-Jamal

Yea and if we cut off the gibs 90% of them would freeze to death. Niggers don't belong that far north.

Im canadian and even I don't recognize the winter olympics as the real olympics

Really, I'm white and I'm cold intolerant. I mean look at Sweden, a lot of blacks moved there and are thriving. Look at the refugees in Germany, thriving and driving the native krauts into extinction. They are out competing the native "cold-tolerant" species. Meanwhile, if I moved to Detroit I would die from the cold.

We're still ahead of you.

>blacks
>thriving in sweden
What data do you have to support this? You do realize its a welfare state right? And that these migrants get the most privileges with regard to it?

Nov 4 2008

Give me one piece of data that the "white" "race" has physiological traits that help them with the cold.

It's a country of snow niggers, of course they do well. Even before the Olympics, they were favored. As long as the white race is ahead of the chinks and slavs, it's OK.

golds are all that matters and the only medal that should be awarded

nobody remembers or gives a shit about any place after that

WE HAVE SNOW ONLY ON THE ALPS

>Really, I'm white
Who are you trying to fool here?

the usa is 56% nigger they cant do winter sports

(((white)))
It's your semitic genes, desu.

Whiter than you Muhammed Al-Hamburgi

I didn't make that assertion but, I'll think about it for a minute. Do you not think that populations adapt to their environments? Do you not think that adaptations would have occurred over thousands of years of geographic isolation that makes certain races better adapted to living in certain environments?

>falling for the running Jew

It's almost like socioeconomic position is linked with success

as the usa has become browner the worse they have become at winter sport SAD !

>ything what is not yet banned.
you're allowed to take banned substances if your doctor allows it...

Russia warmongers bitched and moaned about "muh doping" until they convinced the IOC to disallow any athletes from officially representing Russia this year, just to piss Russia off.

Well yeah, it is the winter games. Beating the Norwegians at this sort of stuff would be like beating the Arabs at Camel Jockeying, it just isn't going to happen

FPBP

Watch Icarus on Netflix if you haven't

Norway master race.

>When did America start to accept mediocrity?

frozen countries do better at frozen sport

So boiling countries do better at boiling sports?

lesson: eugenics works