Guns are banned, what do you do?

You wake up tomorrow and the 2nd amendment is void, all guns are to be turned in to the gov. You have 3 days to turn it in, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4weoiY5jj_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

today is the time to organize and join militias

>You have 3 days to turn it in, what do you do?
same thing they did for prohibition, throw a party and make it rain lead.
youtube.com/watch?v=4weoiY5jj_Y

Lose my guns in a canoeing accident.

ignore it.

This is one of the few things that I believe would start an immediate shooting civil war in the US.

expend my stockpile of ammo

Have an unfortunate boating accident.

Y'all are some lucky fellas if you haven't had a boating accident by now. I was not so fortunate.

MOLD ON LABIA!

Likely get slaughtered by the government
Because my political views are not inline with juden

Doesn't affect me, I'd sit back and watch all of the Cletuses get steamrolled by the police

Kill Jewish families

story time

Not gunna say bukko

at harvard, they're developing biological weapons to be deployed by a fly. they're stuck on the wings right now. Daniel Jafferis' brother is the one working on it. all of this is under NDA. both of them are jews. Sparc, before they were acquired by Booz Allen, developed a weapons AI for the DoD. withholding the names of the coders who did it.

Shoot every fucking cop that tries to take my ar 15.

I'd do nothing, knowing wholeheartedly that countless soldiers who took an oath to uphold the constitution would utterly slaughter traitors.

They know they can't just ban all guns, but they will keep at it, drop by drop, one law at a time....

Same thing every fucking smart gun owner in Canada did when the gun registry was brought in. Get the fucking shovel out and start digging.

nothing it is not enforceable.

Go fishing with them one last time.

Find the nearest collection point and make it not work any more.

Same. During the floods:
youtube.com/watch?v=cgm3_jzcNm4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

Clean, oil, and load.
Any gun grabbers that come to the door get one verbal warning to leave the premises.

I track down and shoot 1 post by this ID posters

You betray your position.

That would be a bad day since a lot of police officers are also land owners and farmer and ranchers.

Setup my own collection point. Thanks for the idea.

Better to die on my feet than live on my knees.
Besides, timezone fuckery means the shooting will likely have already started elsewhere by the time the gun grabbers show up

Be grateful that we don't have a firearms registry, for one

Shut down every power plant.

The rest will work itself out naturally.

Shall not be infringed...

archive.org/details/milmanual-tm-31-210-improvised-munitions-handbook

>Government kills Second Amendment
>Civil Insurrection happens
>Government demands military intervene
>Military declines

Buy a gun

>yeah I used to spend a lot of time out on the lake with my guns, officer

It would be near civil war. At the least there would be armed protests. The more conservative states would probably outright refuse to enforce such a law. I know people in the Nat guard and army who would never enforce such an order. No it will never happen odds are good our rights will just continue to be chipped at slowly till there is nothing left.

>start an immediate shooting civil war
Such civilized folk these gun owners.

They know they cannot ban guns overnight because it would immediately trigger a civil war.

They have to do it slowly.

Why do you think the second amendment exists? For hunters?

If Trump is president, I'd hand them in because I trust him and I know he'd have a grand plan to work in our favor

Hi FBI!
I would comply fully and cheerfully with all legal directives.

>he actually believes this

Fucking kek, you act like no military on Earth before has handled civil unrest in their home country. See the Civil War for example when your ancestors got wrecked

Members of the US armed forces swear an oath to defend the Constitution. Not the government.

>"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

>Such civilized folk these gun owners.

Yes, they are.

They waited until AFTER the tyranny started.

>You have 3 days to turn it in,
Rally point established. If your constitutional duty to seize all the personnel records and start interviewing law enforcement accused to seizing weapons. Also establish a type of constitutional court hearing for show trials.

>go somewhere in the wilderness
>dig a hole and bury all my guns
>cops come to my house
>"I don't have any guns"
>house gets searched
>no guns are found

Melt them all down, and forge them into the most badass set of sai the world has ever seen.

>checkmate gun-grabbers!

Constitution first.

Unconstitutional orders are to be ignored, no matter who they are from.

March on Washington and my state capital to make phasers affordable and accessible like they should have years ago. Non-lethal defense tech should seriously be all over. Weird that nobody funds research and production to scale down costs after all this crying about guns.

>You have 3 days to turn it in, what do you do?
It's too bad that I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident 4 days ago.

It was tragic. Now a NoGunz.....

>not having a gun = tyranny
What does that say about all of the countries of the world where purchasing a gun is already forbidden?

>strip us of our rights
>expect us to take it
Why are you such freedom hating faggots?

>What does that say about all of the countries of the world where purchasing a gun is already forbidden?
That they're inherently tyrannical.

After reading this thread, I guess I would go into the woods and look for recently disturbed soil and dig up some free guns.

wrong pic. here is before accident.

I see.

Join a militia. The second amendment is there to prevent the government from becoming too powerful.
Either the government stands down or a lot of people die.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

Same. It was quite tragic, lost them in a white water rafting accident

You still trust this bafoon after all the awful policies he made against the middle class?
What a fucking idiot.

>being this worked up over a hypothetical, highly unlikely proposition

just stop

GRAB MOSIN

INTO THE WOODS

My guns were "stolen" user

Hope you had insurance on that Hi-point. Tragic loss indeed.

I unfortunately lost all my firearms in a boating accident.

>Sup Forums is purely satire the post.

trips wasted on a stupid question

>>being this worked up over a hypothetical, highly unlikely proposition
You bitches actually want to strip us of our rights and you think we should just lie down and take it?

Fuck off you faggot.

Fulfill the purpose of the second amendment, start revolution

"If you think its time to bury them, it is probably time to dig them up."
My family has a rally point for disasters. I think this scenario would qualify.

yes they are
gunning down a tyrannical government as quickly as possible is the most civilized thing free men can do

That they live in an American world order, and their political and social systems reflect the American system, which is sheltered from explicit tyranny by its armed citizenry.

>trips wasted on a question I don't agree with
Looks like my truth serum is working.
I'll start work on my punctuation serum next.

This has been my argument from the start.

PIC RELATED happens. We know it, they know it, the gov knows it.

calm the fuck down jethro, i'm not disarming anyone. i think its funny how volatile some of yall are about this shit.

nothing is gonna change, it never has and never will, so relax and enjoy life a little, debbie downer

Grab my BOB and start the next great phase of my life.

this

Gun should be banned. You don't need a M16 to hunt rabbits.

I sit in my house and do nothing because I don't have a murder weapon liek you nazis, lol

i could use a capitalization serum while you're making shit and all, desu senpai

You're right, but you do need them to hunt commies.

>calm the fuck down jethro, i'm not disarming anyone.
Bullshit. We all know you gungrabbing faggots want to disarm us all.

> i think its funny how volatile some of yall are about this shit.
you're talking about stripping us of our rights and you think we shouldn't get angry about that? fuck off.

>nothing is gonna change,
Unless you gungrabbers have you way and circumvent the political process.

sell some of my guns

Niggerhanging.jpg
#oneless

Lost my gun in a fishing accident. So i guess they better start dredging the oceans and lakes for all the lost guns.

you don't hunt rabbits with a m16, and rabbits are a terrible source of food. doesn't surprise me that someone from the eussr knows nothing about guns or food.

Probably just procrastinate and fantasize about murdering homeless people. I still have to return some video tapes but the Blockbuster is gone and I'm not sure where the new location is.

Print out paper detailing what happened and what the possible options for dealing with it is, spread them all over the neighborhood, ask other residents to do the same as quickly as possible.
From there, probably organize a militia/resistance group.
If that doesn't work, and the neighborhood is cucked, conveniently "lose" my guns, until I can find whatever the main resistance group is.

How do dox every firearm enforcement cop?

What if people started building small Raspberry Pi boxes with cams to collect picture and license plates of everyone who goes to a particular law enforcement agency building?

this is the correct answer

>See the Civil War for example when your ancestors got wrecked

Total of roughly 600,000 casualties out of a population of 31,443,321 according to the 1860 census. Closer to a million if you count non combatants. Entire sections of the nation wrecked. Yeah, my ancestors held out for 4 years and got beaten - eventually. Early on in the war, the Confederate army was a few miles from the capitol and could have taken it, but didn't. We called the Union Army's retreat the "great skedaddle". So "if" enough people stay loyal to the Federal government when it tries to confiscate firearms we can apply some lessons learned.

Lessons learned:

1. Show the enemy government no mercy. Destroy it as soon and as often as possible. Starting with the traitor "representatives" that put the law in place. Show them, and their family, no mercy. Create kill lists and check off the soft political targets.

2. Skip massing an army to go toe to toe. Fight a guerrilla style war from the start picking soft targets. Demoralize the enemy and steal his stuff.

3. Starve the enemy of supplies and power. Sabotage airports, railways, docks, rail yards, and overpasses leading into population centers. Sabotage the power grid. Steal as many supplies as possible from the enemy and sabotage their equipment.

You can laugh and think it is impossible, but it isn't. They might win in the end, but not without a long bloody fight.

LETS GET TO IT ALREADY.
MOLON LABE