Inside Info on Florida shooting

I’ve posted comments in other threads that have been ignored. So, I’m starting my own thread that hopefully won’t get buried.

A relative of mine used to work for an alarm company in South Florida. The company started a department that focused on terrorism and Active Shooter Alerts and Alarms. The company was negotiating with this school to instal their Alarm/Notification system at the school. The parties agreed to terms and the district set money aside for it in the budget. A month or two ago the school backed out without explication. I was hoping maybe some anons could find out more info about it. The companies website is

asralertsystems.com/about-us/

This could be a crucial piece of the puzzle.

Other urls found in this thread:

asralertsystems.com/about-us/
twitter.com/asralertsystems
godaddy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A bump and a check for you good sir

Thanks first time I’ve got digits when I started my own thread. Hopefully a good sign.

bump i guess

Bump

bump

Bump

Same plot as the metal detector company in Las Vegas

Proof?

Doubly blessed

Kek is with you.

Checked and bump

noice diggies

Fuck off you Russian asshole motherfucking dickshit. Putin did it fuck-o.

You realize threads like these aren’t going to accomplish shit right?

Useful info and nice digits, OP.

bump for interest

What proof can I provide? My family member isn’t going to Dox themselves. They are not political and have never voted in their life. I texted them about how weird it was and they told me. I’m hoping someone can look at the school or districts most recent budget and see if it’s in there.

interesting...
checked and bumped!

Post texts.

They're shutting the school down. Sorry, no business.

>asralertsystems.com/about-us/

user you may be on to something....

what seems to be the problem here, lad?

bump. Keep bringing this up. We might get an user with more info

Nice work, user.

I told you. I’m trying to think of a way to post texts without showing the name or phone # of my relative.

Let me figure out a way to do it without showing my relatives name or phone number. Most of the convo was over the phone, but the first texts weren’t.

And then bulldozing it.

Get a screenshot capture program and put the outline around the message without his name on the top.

Yeesh, the credentials on that guy!

Bump for you, user.

>used to work for an alarm company
what happened
>a month or two ago the school backed out
can you be more specific with that? would help
in locating data
Probing your relative would help are they not open to that?

i love this gif i never save it though because it releases dopamine when i see it in the world wild web

bump

twatter for ASR
twitter.com/asralertsystems
posted about school shooting in Nov 2018

My relative still works for the company, but not ASR. They also have another company that sells Alarm systems, and Security equipment. It has same owners/investors. To be honest I said they used to work their to try to prevent them from getting doxxed.

Here’s the screen shot of the text before they called me. I changed the contact name so nothing of value can be derived from that. I named them Jane/John Doe

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?
Why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe?
Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

Interesting. Just keep asking around. Someone will have info at some point

SAFGRU & ISR Strategies Security Firms?

Idk the name of it. I’d rather not say even if I did, but feel free to dig into the company all you want.

have a bump

Bumpstock

Wow. Keep it up. No doubt he has all the info you need.

searching anything stoneman douglas is all shit up
going to be hard to find public info on contracts
and Sup Forums is monitored so I'm sure shit is getting
scrubbed as we speak
spooky shit though to be sure
ASR or any of the other companies the about section
mentions will be best shot without user relative
getting the boot for disclosing company info
there is contact info form for ASR could already
be bad OP SEC to try to contact LARPing as
media or similar for info

yes understood
any other crumbs from phone conversation?

bamp

checked and bumped
keep going

Bump to spread info~

Unfortunately no. They called me to tell me about it. They have never voted in their life and are a normie. They are going ask about it some more tomorrow. It seems like the FBI let Cruz go through with it and the school may have not done everything possible to prepare for it either. Almost like someone wanted it to happen so they could roll out all these “students” to attack guns.

Bump for truth.

Let us know updates

If it is big then get in contact with someone like Rep Nunes. Dont keep shit to yourself, /pol will get hung up on 6 different pedo angles before figuring it out if you leave out details.

>someone wanted it to happen so they could roll out all these “students” to attack guns.

More and more I am beginning to believe that this was the case. With some minor/core details missing here or there.

Real curious is how FIB were first responders. As eluded to by bald lesbo chick.

The nearest FBI office is 30+ minutes away, never mind the time required to get kitted up and other logistical effects.

As has been initially walked out by the president in the waking hours of the tragedy: that the major point of failure was on the FBI twiced alerted to the perp.

Dad was obvious strzok/batemann tier never trumpers and is in the dark to work against him in colleagues with the mockingbird assets

Truth will out...

BUMP

Amazing how after all these incidents with lots of news coverage, the guys with the "inside secret info" always come to Sup Forums's Sup Forums board. without fail. boy we are so lucky that these insiders who confirm conspiracy theories all choose /ourboard/ to give us the inside scoop.

Where else is there to go?

For all its infantile hellishness Sup Forums is one of the only remaining bastions of (somewhat) free speech.

I always come here. I read stuff in Sup Forums everyday. Been on Sup Forums since 2010-2011. I didn’t expect my relative to know anything. Of course I’m coming here with it. Should I have sent it to CNN? Or Infowars?

>shill

Have bump OP

Don't expect the useful idiot to understand logic or reason. I bet you he didn't even type that post. Someone wrote it for him and he just pasted it here.

4th time I’ve had digits in this thread.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

Cocain bump

This thread is blessed. Have a bumpstock

Cocaine? Had not seen these posts.

What's this one? For a brainlet

Completely unnecessary cash grab, all the schools have fucking intercoms. Push a fucking panic button.

EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET IS A RUSSIAN REEEEEEEE!

thanks user
this was good info and smells better than
>bald headed dyke goes to culinary school in NY
>Hogg does boogie board vidya in Cali
by a fucking long shot

Just mark it out with paint

go to bed turbo spurdo autismo lord shchizo

This is the silk rd

Raw WHOIS Record
Domain Name: asralertsystems.com
Registrar URL: godaddy
Registrant Name: Jack Cassell
Registrant Organization: Cassell Global Investments, LLC

Top LEL

oh good god and so it begins

>Herman Cain
Chuckle

>Nov 2018

No problem. Wish more people would have contributed and found something good.

heh not time travel, typo
Nov 2017
about the time OP claims may have lost contract
with Stoneman

I hope you are not a larping cock sucker. ..but who knows.

Ya like I care about your opinion 2483768734

Why wouldnt they want that alarm system though? Why suddenly pull back on something that would loom so conspicuous?

pump

H O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

(248) 376-8734
WAT??