CNN GUN CONTROL TOWN HALL LIVE

LIVE NOW. PARKLAND STUDENTS WILL SPEAK. NARRATIVE BEING WRITTEN.

stream links not included

Other urls found in this thread:

gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=KBS2NHysPJ4
trumpnewslive.com/cnn-news-live-24-7-free-cnn-live-streaming-hd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

appx 30 minutes to actual Town Hall. Right now the superintendent of the Florida school district.

No one cares about the communism rally

Unwise to ignore it. This is the biggest event of its kind so far. It's going to have a large effect on the debate, since this is the start of this phase.

I suggest watching it so you know what's going on.

youre un-American

Fuck that nigger

No. YOU are unamerican. This is a leftist totalitarian gun grab. Fuck YOU

HUGS. OF. STRENGTH.

S U P E R F U E L

Ah yes the normal and healthy thing to do when kids just experience trauma is to parade them out on national TV for two weeks straight and make them read lines written by Democratic speechwriters.

The important thing to remember is that David Hogg is a crisis actor! He graduated from high school in LA in 2015!

Donald Trump Jr even tweeted about it!

Pass it on!

you dont even know what it is to be an american you mutt

you don't need to learn lies to know how to detect them

all you need is truth, user.

>narrative being written
>by CNN
no chance, faggot

I wonder if anyone will ask how much larger the schools pension budget is vs it's security budget

Every time someone uses the phrase “common sense”, I will donte $100 to the NRA

this, we need to take the kike approach and "shut it down" early.

paid russian shills btw

I am monitoring this thread.

Chapelle show

Fuck off memeflag, that's an Antifa hoax.

still more american than you

Right-wing intellectualism on display

ah yes, the world authority on Americanism is here to tell us you're not American if you're not a gun-fetishist conspiratard

whatever you say Vlad !

WHERE IS A COPY OF THE VIDEO MADE BY HOGG IN THE SCHOOL DURING THE SHOOTING??????

Where is a copy of the video Hogg made in the school while the shooting was happening?

2nd amendment fag. bill of rights fag.
dont like it? GHHHET OUT

This?
gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting

He's a crisis actor!!

absolutely subversive

>implying i would willingly watch niggers assault me with propaganda

>implying i would willingly watch niggers assault me with propaganda
>watches fox news

BRUHH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

I'd watch it if someone gives me a stream CNN or google don't make money from. Not going to go out of my way to search for one though.

no shit, these people definitely know how stupid their voters are. You can watch them nod right after they say that. "understandable", "common sense", "assault weapon", "affordable", "undocumented immigrant", "extreme", yes nod, yes nod, yes nod.

fucking based. LITERALLY nobody needs a rifle

TOWN HALL, LIVE:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBS2NHysPJ4

Those fucks try anything, we will be ready to unleash hell on them.

>engaging in a debate
>entertaining this garbage
there is nothing to debate. my rights are endowed by creator. you can shove your debate up your ass.

Definitely a good time to attack these (((victims))) on social media.

It'll red pill the normies and show em how alpha we are.

we're the only victims here

This is only a "big event" because that's what CNN is making it.

... CNN produced show
... Involving child spokesman who is son of CNN producer
... Pushing CNN agenda on guns & anti-Trump
... Taking advantage of death to push agenda.

They've done this before, remember.

This may be the most ameriburger post ive ever seen please tell me youre trolling.

Man, the (((ECHOES))) are really going all-out lately, but it's going to fizzle out as it usually does. If Sandy Hook didn't work, this won't work. People can smell the fish from miles away on this one.

the big show..

Did they sell tickets?

Oh no they took Hogg off the squad. Dyke kike is there though. Lol this vapid tribute

most americans respect jesus and and the constitution, sorry your dad was a soyboy user

>but it's going to fizzle out as it usually does. If Sandy Hook didn't work, this won't work.

I and a lot of others were very surprised at how completely the Jews got shut down on their Sandy Hook "gun control" push. Yes, we've been winning in recent years, but (((they))) don't stop, and they have been very successful in the past -- We must remain firm, and never take our eye off of them. They are the death force of civilizations, and everything dies eventually.

it wouldnt surprise me, user.

Thank goodness we have a fine establishment like CNN leading this discussion

Thanks. Is that the exact video? The time interviewing the one person seems pretty short.

I wonder if it could be uploaded to webshare?

I'M WATCHING user!

Your point is indefensible and doesn't deserve to be debated. It only deserves scorn.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
What is there to debate

>Taking advantage of death to push agenda.
>talking about dead kids to prevent more kids.

The NRA has such a hold on middle america its sad. nobody is going to allow the government to take anything from the american people, especially guns, however banning future sale of assault weapons that are given to our soldiers to fight wars would be a good compromise, debate me please.

>thinks i'm kidding
you faggots are in for a very stark awakening if you think you can disarm the american public.

How is he wrong?

trumpnewslive.com nigga

That was at the White House at 4:30pm today. This CNN shit filled propaganda will not amount to much.

>not watching hannity live at cpac with clapistan there

Jesus Christ anons, what am I looking at. A standing ovation for “we don’t want thoughts and prayers”

What is an assault weapon?
> to our soldiers to fight wars
>a well regulated militia
The 2nd is talking about military weapons
You have a better(still bad) argument banning handguns

>leftist totalitarian gun grab
I like the buzzwords and strawman. Nice. If only people were more active in government, they'd have to worry less about having to defend against it. Mandatory voting when?

why does this need to be in a 20,000 seat arena?

why is Rubio there btw. Doesnt he know this is a trap?

you mean you missed the athiest commercial a few mins ago?
the veneer is wearing thin..

He’s part of the trap.

auditioning for a future run, even though he would be out of a job without trump

to fill all the students getting extra credit for being there

RUBIO
U
B
I
O

pizza party

IT'S RUBIO!

panthers have been out of town the past little bit, and are coming back tomorrow
talk about timing!

He's cucking out just like the primaries

If you ban one type of gun then criminals will just use another type to murder.

Later when someone goes postal, and kills 12 people with 2 handguns you will ask to ban handguns saying it "would be a good compromise".

I'm thankful that the NRA is trying to preserve the freedom of Citizens in the USA.

Land of the free, not land of the safe.

do you know what the social contract is ? in order to form a government you must give up some rights in order to ensure peace and tranquility and safety for the american people. in the founding of america we created the bill of rights to ensure that in our government could not grab power from the people.

My question to you now is do you believe that given the order, the American military would turn on other american citizens on a order? also do you believe that if that were to occur that the american people would be able to fight off the terrific power of our military?

This.

Remember this stadium is full of people that willingly decided to go to a CNN “town hall”.

One minute.

This. Every year they'll ask for more restrictions until all we can have are fucking muzzleloaders

sage. fuck this trash ass advertising for CNN

JEWBIO
E
W
B
I
O

>would be able to fight off the terrific power of our military?
easily
That is why they are so obsessed with disarming the country

Tfw I was at that same BB&T center in Sunrise Fl to see Trump before the election

WILL SANTA BE COMING THIS YEAR?

This

ALL THESE FUCKING JEWS ARE LYING
ALL THE VICTIMS ARE AT HOME COUNTING THEIR SHECKLES FROM SOORS AND TRYING TO STEAL MY RIGHT TO OWN GUNS
I WANT TO GO IN THERE AND GUN DOWN EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL COMMIE AND ALL THOSE SJW WHORE WOMEN DESERVE TO BE RAPED

How about no. you couldn't pay me to watch Concerned News Network

Even the Air Force knows... there are no
(((Coincidences))) with the phenomenon

explain your rational behind this response please.

Principal got a CNN show, totally normal

making concessions to find a compromise is one thing. being subversive and using dead kids to push an agenda is another...
nah, they would just say fuck off and go home if that was the case. those are our boys. could we fight them? you bet. would we? no way, faggot.

GIVE THEM UP WHITEY

TURN IN YOUR SALT RIFLES

Putting a fence or wall around the school with guards will just force them to move their killing spree at a different location like the mall or theater. Soon every location will be flooded with walls and police effectively turning this country in a police state shithole. Is this what you really want? Not exactly smaller government.

The nerve of this kike

>Before we begin this immigration debate, let us take a moment to remember those killed by illegal aliens. I am very objective.