Dragon Ball Super

What would happen to these threads if Gohan and Caulifla actually fought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byxjQKcNpSs
youtube.com/watch?v=bdfCkv_FL4Y)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Be Piccolo, aka DEMON KING PICCOLO
>Everyone thinks you're a big jerk
>Turns out you're the most level-headed and sensible guy in the cast
>Become the surrogate father of Gohan when deadbeat dad Goku fucks off for the 100th time
Literally did nothing wrong
What other characters are misunderstood?

What do you think?

daily chadlifa spoilers

Memes/Shitposting aside, the only way caulifla can win is if she can bullshit another super saiyan form. Otherwise gohan wins

She's that skinny? Ew, she looks like a thumb in a tube top.

I think Cauli and Kale are going to get a big power-up via Zenkai.

POST YFW WE'VE REACHED THE POINT IN THE SERIES WHERE VEGETA CALLS GOKU A HORRIBLE FATHER.

You say daily but you keep posting it.

goku would not have refused an offer to a tournament like caulifla did. Especially one with many fighters from all the unierses

Now listen up, little pedros and children who this series is directed towards. I'm giving you a little history lesson.

There's a series, that came before Super. It's called Dragon Ball Z. It was superior in every way.

Now think about your shitty series, and all the complete shithole FX it uses, all the re-used scenes, and how the fights amount to "RATATATATATATA"

Now, watch this and realize what a real fight looks like son.

youtube.com/watch?v=byxjQKcNpSs

What's her endgame?

Suck a dick super tard. Your series is trash, i'm watching the glory days of Dragon Ball ATM.

did you reply to the right post???

Why are you so mean? All I asked was what her endgame was.

Being a Ranfa reference.

and hopefully not taking time from the fish lady, she looks neat

>hurr durr I was holding back
>hurr durr I secretly trained off screen

Dragon Ball Super in a nutshell

I don't give a fuck who I reply to, i'm replying to everyone in this shitty thread who watches a childs cartoon, the childs cartoon who ruined the best fucking Anime of all time, Dragonball/Dragonball Z/Dragonball GT

Where are Broly's nipples?

>tumblr filename
>dragonball GT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Currently watching the original Dragon Ball for the first time
>Every single episode kid Goku becomes naked for one reason or another
>On this exciting episode... Goku goes for a swim naked... or gets his clothes stolen by a thief... or flashes someone for some reason... etc, etc, etc...
>Every single episode
Did Toriyama think it was funny? Is he some kind of pedo?

Base Goku destroyed full power Roshi though. Roshi was clearly weaker than Krillin.

>implying toriyama wrote dragonball

Of course GODhan would destroy her, not only he has enough power to rival Goku, he managed to trash SS2 post god Goku while Joblifla wasn't even able to fight evenly with him.

Ultimate GODHOOD CHADhan > Joblifla.

And all of this was done with canon information, Caulicucks never stood a chance

Wasn't he powered up by some plant? Or was that after?

fuck off retard

It's pretty obvious.

>no argument
Seems like you want to concede, I will accept it

are super threads always this cancer?

Since Caulifa wasn't able to do anything to SS2 Goku, we know for sure Gohan>Caulifa. Mystic Gohan was able to beat SS2 Goku.

>caulifla has to beat gohan in his worst state even in fanfiction to stand a chance

Sounds about right

Read my filename.

>glory days
>cell saga

>Chadlifla beats jobhan
Yeah, it really does sound about right.

>he forgets that U6 saiyans are stronger in base form then all U7 saiyans
>he forgets that U6 saiyans learn and train 300x faster
>he forgets that chadlifa can train to mystic white GoD (Girl Of Destruction) within 1 week
>he forgets that cuckhan is a pussy who just wants to read books and put on a cape and larp as superman

Holy shit! OP is a genius!

>no argument
>again
>more fanfiction
Heh you should've left when you got banned, you're back to get BTFO again?

GODhan > Cucklifla
and that will never change

Right? It's all on topic and everything.

>mfw faggot Jobhanlovingmods can't do shit when we follow the rules

Feels good to know that CHADifla will always and forever win.

I can't wait until Frieza goes Full Ryona on Caulifla.

GIRL POWER

Yes. While making the manga Toriyama saw that Goku didn't show his dick enough and demanded that the anime had more Goku nudity in it otherwise he would kill the producers.

What a madman

Reminder that CHADifla won that thread and for the subsequent 3 days of my absence because the Jobberhanfaggots cheated by using an instant "remove the victor" button. Pathetic. But what can you expect from someone who "trains" by watching old men dance for days?

I am discussing the series and characters. Like how CHADifla is the greatest character in DBS and is infinitely superior to Jobberhan.

Good taste.

We all know that GODhan is going to be relevant this tournament, especially since it was foreshadowed a lot.

Any thoughts on what his new transformation might be?

Cucklifla can't even win against some pride jobbers, while GODhan is the leader of his team.

She can't compare, also

>won the thread
>got banned like a bitch for falseflagging

Yeah, I think we won the argument about GODhan being better

posting best boy

I have nothing against Gohan, but if Gohanfags were in charge of animating, I can imagine they'd insert colors/art like this and give people seisures worldwide.

U6 Saiyans are just superior. This is plain and objective fact. I mean Jobhan IS pretty impressive considering that most U7 Saiyan's were Raditz tier, I'll give him that, but when an Elite Fighter as wimpy as Cabba could've demolished Freeza in his base form (where CHADifla was shown to be stronger than him) this proves that U6 Saiyan's are a cut above their pathetic AU counterparts.

I want SS3 CHADifla vs "ultimate" jobberhan to happen just to watch the backlash when she eliminates him without a sweat.

Excuse me?

>CHADifla and her protege eliminate half of the Pride Troopers
>jobhan eliminates one or two U10 cucks
>still manages to take damage, get winded, and barely squeeze out a win
>could barely hold back the tears after witnessing his sins
>meanwhile CHADifla is regaining her strength and will ascend into SSB when the time is right
>tfw she learned SSG by watching Goku fight
>tfw Goku was training her all along

Keep crying. Also,
>f-falseflagging
>while you were shitposting "GIVE ME YOUR COCK GOHAN DO IT NOW"

Who's the real falseflagger, Jobberhanfaggot? Just be a man and admit that you got lucky.

Shut the FUCK up

So this is the shitflinging containment thread. Where is the real one for discussion?

S-SHUT UP RETARD...

G-GODHAN IS BETTER....

H-HE'S GOING TO TURN WHITE OR SOMETHING, JUST WAIT!!

Kale did everything, Joblifla barely helped in that beam clash. if it wasn't for Kale she would've been knocked out.

And give it up, your falseflagger posts were deleted as well and we all can see them in the archive. next time try to have some actual discussion that's not filled with your fanfiction or falseflagging

He'll get Super Saiyan Void since CHADifla is going to toss him into it.

Man, how easy can you make this for me? At least make me exert some effort.

This is too easy. I guess the CHADarmy wins again.

>h-he's going to turn white or something
I see

So all I had to do was tingle better. This is easy. What took Jobberhan so long to get this form?

Cus is sad. Say something nice to her to make her forget about all of her dead friends

And it seems like you already started.. not even 100 replies in, pathetic.

Keep deluding yourself, GODhan is already confirmed to be stronger than Cucklifla, so anything you say is just pathetic to hear.

Little angel may as well be a smurf. She's about as good at guiding a universe as a smurf too.

CHADifla will avenge Cus from that horrible monster Jobhan. Don't you worry about a thing.

Limit Break Caulifla soon. Though she won't need it to wipe out the U7 fodder.

Maybe she'll use it against Goku as thanks for teaching her SSB.

CHADhan'd

There are videos on Godtube of a pink gum monster kicking the shit out of Gohan, if that makes you feel better. Watch and laugh to your heart's content.

Jiren will turn on toppo after being convinced goku is the only hope for everyone

You can really feel the butthurt that Gohan causes when every single post of them mentions him.

Pretty fun desu. makes Gohan even more likeable

What a time to be alive

Reminder that as a literal Goddess Caulifla will get SSR instead of SSB.

Gohan would probably get SS White because Toei is too lazy to think up a relevant color for him.

Can you fault them for not putting in any effort? He'll get eliminated before Cabba at this rate.

They even keep doing it, do they lack total self awareness? this is hilarious, I can't believe they can't spend a second without mentioning Gohan

>Toei is too lazy to think up a relevant color for him.
>implying Toei calls the shots.

>this is hilarious, I can't believe they can't spend a second without mentioning Gohan
The irony is overwhelming.

I forgot how fucking insufferable you were.

This is the CHADsquad and the inevitable winners of the Tournament of Power.

Say something nice about them.

Who is the best dragonball character?

This is my wife Caulifla and she loves to eat delicious food.

What would you cook for her?

Frieza.

>i can't talk about a character i like
>but i can spend hours talking shit about a character i don't like

Wew

Does it even need to be said?

You know goddamn well Hit is the only one from U6 that's making it to the top 5

Gin/Geene (a.k.a. Arqua), the biggest underdog in the entire series.

>Freeza
Better taste but still inferior than some of the worst characterfags in these threads.

Keep trying, user! I'll meet you at the top of the mountain when you get there.

Mods, can you please just ban everyone in this thread? Ban me too, I don't care.

Dyspo

Perfect Cell

I already proved CHADhan is more powerful than Cucklifla, now I'm going to sit back and let everyone in this thread to see who is the true cancer.

Cheers, CHADforce out.

>bugposter
You know, even for all of the shit I give the Jobberhanfaggots, at least he managed to win. I truly feel bad for Cellfags. I've never seen a character more irrelevant before in my life.

Anat, for being based enough to see that Goku actually gave a universe the chance to survive. BASED. (youtube.com/watch?v=bdfCkv_FL4Y)

Goku, obviously.

Bunny Bulma.

Piccolo should use a secret technique to regrow Goku's tail. Then Vegata spawns a moon like he did in his first appearance. Which makes Goku turn into an ape. Then Gohan creates a moon and Golden Ape Goku. Then Caaba spawns a moon and Ape God Goku. Kale spawns a moon and Great Ape Blue Goku. then Caulifa spawns a moon and Goku becomes SS4.

He's the only character to puke in DBZ, Caulifriend. I had to find an image to express my disgust at your shit taste.

Why are Caulicucks so shit?

Tree of Might is my favorite DBZ film.

Gohan, why???

The work of the gods is to create the perfect ningen. After goku wishes everyone back he will ascend because he is the most powerful and good being maybe gets offered to take zenos place but gives it to Yamcha or something

wouldn't that just be the GT end with Goku merging with Shenron?

im picklehan!

im a pickle!