Berserk Thread

Was he really evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014
youtube.com/watch?v=8MlYBcRr-dU
youtube.com/watch?v=A4S6dNvHBYI
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't believe people still crave chapters of this dead horse of a series. the 2016 anime was alright but 2017 was just daycare with guts-chan. just let the series die, it blows.

No. His guilt about failing to achieve his goal despite sacrificing so many people basically made him snap, so he had to sacrifice the Band of the Hawk, otherwise all of the efforts of both him and his men would have been meaningless. That's how I see it.

ho old are you m8 berserk is widely considered a cult classic for a reason even among casuals

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

youtube.com/watch?v=8MlYBcRr-dU

he had been sacrificing his friends for his personal goals for years. they had basically agreed to die on his command, some literally. im not sure why his actions were shocking to anyone, especially the band of the hawk.

2017 was better than 2016
one realy terrible episode does not change that

yes. he was also a dwarf bitch

nah griffith was alright

the ost was great

youtube.com/watch?v=A4S6dNvHBYI

he did what he had to do

yes but not as evil as that aspect ratio

nothing wrong with golden age arc. it's the fact that the rest of the series is stupid bloat that's retarded.

He became evil. I think on some level Griffith didn't really buy into his "sacrifice everything for my dream" spiel until it literally was that in an all or nothing scenario. Him trying and failing to tell his men to get away as the Eclipse began is proof of that.

His relationship with Guts alone proved that not everything was worth that dream to him, at least before that point.

He's the Antichrist wearing a pretty mask. What do you think?

>bloat

like what?

How could anyone with this face be evil?

They all were/are. They were/are all mercenaries, killing people for money. Guts is no better, neither is Casca or Judeau, Pippin, Corkus, Gaston etc. Guts is an anti-hero, not a hero.

SO PUT YOUR GRASSES ON
NOTHING WILL BE WONG

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS

No, and this wasn't rape.

Neither was this

Or this

>said the psychopath

nothing tops the 97's atmosphere though

>97's atmosphere
Seriously this. The OST still gives me goosebumps

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ak_jATqoRc

he really hasn't done anything evil since he was able to become "human" again though?

Did he enjoy it?

He got brainwashed by the God Hand and the Idea of Evil.

He's Femto, not Griffith.

what was his tax policy?

Griffith is Christ. Guts is the Anti-Christ. One day you will realise this.

So religion is bad. Gotcha

That's not rape. That's tough love.

Theresia is the most attractive female Miura ever created. Try prove me wrong, you literally can't. Griffith doesn't count.

>Try prove me wrong, you literally can't
a-user

Well, it is a very pretty mask

The thing he's holding doesn't look like one of those. More like some kind of weird scissors.

He unleashed Apostles upon Midland, causing who knows amount of casualties throughout it, and making his kingdom the only safe haven for the citizens.

yeah, everyone was so happy to die during the eclipse

I want to do very very very lewd things to griffith

>look mom, I posted it again XD

imagine being the only giant apostle with soft flesh
that must suck

>2017
>people still discussing about Golden Age
Why

the whale dude? I doubt he's exactly "soft"

user, I'm a medic. I have seen and used many many specula over the years. That is absolutely a rudimentary medieval speculum, which he used to widen Griffith's anus. Why would a pair of scissors have blunt, rounded, slightly curved blades?

Accept this knowledge. Do not fight it.

Isma > Jill > Schierke > Sonia > the rest.
also only put sonia as fourth because we haven't gotten any lewds of her yet

also this chick

Griffith, I hate you so Godhand much

Yes. You obviously missed the parts where he actively plays as Femto. Just the fact that he sent a horde of apostles against an old dying woman says he doesn't want to play fair, therefore he's evil.

>Griffith will never love you the way he loves Guts
>he will never become your loyal wife, forgetting his dream and dedicating his entire life to pleasing you
>you will never come home from a long, hard day's fighting to be welcomed by ecstatic hugs and kisses from Griffith
>you will never reach around to grope and spread his soft, plump cheeks, making him squeal in delight
>you will never lift his slim body onto the nearest available surface, unceremoniously rip a hole in his purple tights, and impale his tight pink boipussy on your dick
>you will never listen to him moaning and crying out in pleasure and feel his body twitch and clench around you as he cums
>you will never grab his soft beautiful hair and tug him back and forth like a toy as you finish inside him
>you will never chuckle and remind him that you're hungry
>you will never watch him serve you a delicious hot meal with your seed still trickling down his thigh

There is no such thing as "evil". There are just crazy people and people who are selfish. Griffith is the latter.

how did you come to this conclusion? It's literally the opposite since Griffith is the savior and Guts is evil

schierke is too cute for this series