Thought all the "princess" shit was going to be dope

>Thought all the "princess" shit was going to be dope
>Like, he's actually the reincarnation of some princess but it screwed up and he's male so they need to reverse it
>Or he got cursed by bad witches to be a guy and have amnesia but he's still a princess
>Turns out it's just Naruto-ass bullshit that makes one of the main characters ultimately pointless the moment they break the seals

I should've known better than to be excited for something.

You don't like the thing
Good job

Way to boil down 50% of all opinions, retard. That's how they work: either you like something or you don't.

No you're right this is a great topic of conversation
Tell us more about how you don't like the thing
This is a really good thread

Well this is the part where someone calls me an idiot and says why it's actually a fantastic plot and then I say why not and it goes back and forth.

Y'know, Sup Forums.

You're a idiot
It's a fantastic plot
Okay now say you don't like it again

I enjoyed this show, I hated his complacency with being treated like a frail little girl. I understand that he would be killed if he tried to fight back but him just going with the flow bugged me for some reason.

i liked it
shes a great waifu

She is, but him just being some Joe Schmoe and not a princess is idiotic. After a certain point there's no reason for him to be there. He's a glorified box.

I remember him pushing to be taught magic and bristling against being useless. Did you skip those episodes?

You just want genderbender yuri, don't you?

Fuck you, how about this thing

OP, I think we watched the show for entirely different reasons.

Yes. Because there is literally 0 of it in manga/anime.

TANPOPO CHANG

KAWAII

Read the manga

i respect your opinion but the anime is well made

fuck u nigger

op is clearly a faggot

yeah I honestly find anything to legitimately hate about it, the MC is even pretty likable at times. I know the sister won't win but I do hope she gets to be with her onichan forever.

but where did all the husbands go? I get that the mc dad would leave since the MCs mom is a lesbian

>She derives the power to protect her princess (male) from her princess (male)
I don't see the problem.

>but where did all the husbands go?
As far as Honoka's dad's concerned, the Kazumi-chan's world mini-arc in the manga confirmed that he's working abroad. I don't even consider that a spoiler, considering how often that cliché is used in anime and manga. It also has zero bearing on the plot and is only mentioned in one throwaway line.

I know its cliche but kind of is relevant since professor mikado said that line that males in a family of witches have no say in matters and how the mc mom lezzes out when akari comes to visit so how did she get married?