Tomo-chan

Carol's actually mad

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/Oyakodon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RUN MISUZU

This will go badly. I haven't been loving the shift into more dramatic territory in the last two arcs, but I'd be more open to it if this actually leads to a significant development (even if it's just with two side characters).

OH SHI-

Wow. Last panel, Carol called Misuzu a liar. Or she said lies, not sure, my nip is garbage.

Carol crying next page

What a fucking cliffhanger, fuck you Fumita.

I get the feeling Fumita's had a pic of Carol crying set and ready since page 100

page tomorrow, friend.

inb4 hiatus

Nah, it'll just be this face again.

WHY WON'T SHE JUST FUCKING CRY ALREADY!?

She doesn't cry. She kills

Hope Misuzu finally gets her shit slapped.

That last speech bubble gives the impression that her voice is cracking. We might actually see cotton candy cry.

Is too much time.

that's a crack

Yeah. Carol crossed the line in the previous arc, but Misuzu being angered by that is pretty hypocritical, considering how often she manipulates others without any consequences.

RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUN!

>Last panel
Carol reveals her true form

scary

If I see that god damn Carol one more time.

So if carol goes full Yandere will you guys like it more or less

>namefags
Tomo-chan is dead.

that would be terrible writing
so no

she'd make us like it.

it's loads better than avatarfags, but i agree.

O

MY

Fumita killed it with the last arc.

COTTON

BROKE

Tomo-chan has been dead for a while now. Seriously, where the fuck is Tomo?

NEN

Promoting Carol to main cast was the biggest mistake fumitas made.

Don't you know the rules of romance series? Before the main ship is allowed to get together you must resolve the issues of side ships. The fact that they're giving this much focus to Carol's relationship with sempai after so long means Fumita probably wants to wrap this up.

Remember humor?

I disagree, I like that somebody can actually throw a curveball at Misuzu.

I think this is her only appearance in this new volume so far

Doesn't matter what he wants to wrap up. He killed this fucking manga. He strung us along for so long taking onestep forward and two backs. Showed us no actual progress with the main couple. Focused two much on stupid side characters giving so many fillers and then the disaster that was the previous arc. I don't care about what he wants to do. This manga is dead to me. Even if he magically makes Tomo and Jun get together it will make no sense with all the stupid shit he pulled previously.

I don't think that means the MC should be excluded for such a long period of time, but whatever.

I want carol to show us a war face.

>This manga is dead to me.
then move on, but my guess is you'll be back complaining tomorrow. I don't even disagree but, the constant whining is as bad.

Man, I do not give a flying fuck about Carol and the other faggot.

>muh progress
>muh plot

When will retards like you undersrtand not all manga are about plot? This one clearly has no real plot in mind, you are fucking idiot if that is what you were expecting. Fuck off.

that's pulling a little too far the other way.

>not all mangas are about plot
Nah m8, i'm pretty sure you're the retard.

Not him but I don't really like the manga anymore either, I just check daily anyway so I can see where its headed and when its ending since i've been here from the start. But that doesn't mean I bash the manga daily. In fact I don't post here at all lately.

Why is it always the same image?

Because there's always going to be an idiot replying.

That makes 0 sense.

so?

Fuck off please.
He actually posts the exact same image everywhere. See boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/Oyakodon/

Well this is a Tomo-chan thread.

You mean the very same thread where anons consistently create edits and OC?

Stop stalking me

wow these threads are shit now, what happened to quick translations

Now that you mention it I can't remember the last time we got a "every tomo chan thread is the same" or a "what are tomboys for" these threads are dead

misuzu happened

tl user probably dropped the series, why else. imagine if dropout dropped the series too. what then?

Is the green that bothers you?

this doesnt look that bad.

i swear thats the same faggot who posts the same thing in the attack on titan threads

>that English
Now i'm convinced you're that Phillipino faggot. As expected.

Fuck off oyakodonfag

The oyakodon guy has a point. Plenty of tomboys have really cute moms. Some even get threesome scenes like pic related.

You wanted oyakodon edits? you got them!
Nope, just shitty grammar.

no you

I see what you're getting at. Misaka Mikoto is definitely a tomboy with a very fuckable mother.

oyakodon guy unironically ruins these threads desu. the fucker doesn't even make any fun edits, literally the same 1 picture every thread

try with red, you know, to go with the hair.

fanbase for this is dead

So why don't you fuck off? I've been tracking you for months & you keep posting the same damn phrase & no difference. Oh let me guess, you're going to pretend like you aren't samefagging.

take it easy, stalker-kun

I dont know what is more autistic, posting the same shit over and over again on different threads, or to be tracking one particular user for no reason.

no you

I was on it. going from green to red is not a neat though.

in my opinion, the latter.

I bet you are the pic poster, trying to sound like people care

yeah because the 1 person telling everyone to fuck off -- even the ones that don't like the oyakodon faggot -- doesn't seem suspicious at all

Look here you samefagging oyakodonshitter. I track you because you've been extremely annoying these last few threads. Everywhere I look, you're there. boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/Oyakodon/

Look how often you post your annoying shit.

Actually no, both are. specially if both have kept at it for long.

If you are so mad how come you keep coming back for more?

Seriously, did this faggot replace the flipfag namefag or somethin

>I dont know what is more autistic...
we'll never know

>this thread

The former causes the latter.

It's ironic how he never got any replies or even any attention until people started telling him to fuck off.

history repeats

I said this a few threads ago but anyone have the feeling that the oyakodon guy just posts that image & leaves & we're accusing each other of being someone who isn't here? For all we know, he stopped & someone else just saved his pic & is pretending to be him.

It's a different kind of awful tonight.

there would have to be multiple of them, then.

where the fuck is the TL