Trump support in America

Since the expulsion of Bannon and the unnecessary investigation by Rosenstien, does Trump need new cabinet members (i.e. replacing Sessions) to reignite the voters intrest in the to choose republican rather than P.R. pandering democrat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>expulsion of Bannon
Bannon is a kike puppet and traitor to the United States.
>Rosenstein
Rosenstein is Trump's guy and Mueller is as well.
>Replacing Sessions
If you believe the MSM narrative of Sessions doing nothing and Trump being mad at him you're a retard.

I dont believe in the MSM narrative about Sessions and I agree Bannon was a poor choice, I want Clinton for prison but im not sure if the public support will still be the same as it was during election so Im trying to figure out what major executive actions can be done to regain that political foothold instead of states slowy degenerating back into voting democrat

also thanks for clearing up Rosenstien and Mueller, I lost intrest to pay attention to the russia narrative since it's been regurgitated repetitively and collusion was already disproven

Trump just tweeted something about Sessions not doing anything against Hillary

KAYFABE

If Trump is taking out the past mistakes of the Obama administration like revisting past disagreements with foreign policies is there any chance he'll go further and revisit Bush administration Actions like the Patriot Act?

Nigger he's going all the way back to WW2

What about WW1, nigger?

Well I’m a Democrat and I hate Trump but I think it would help him to fire Steve Mnuchin and Scott Pruitt.

well I guess this is gonna expose thousands of years of lies since Kushner is gonna be the guy that talks about all the occult shit and the hidden history.

will jews and democrats be ostracized immediately, or will there still be sticklers?

thnks dude got a new png!

israel, as a country, will cease to exist.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

also how quickly would the U.S. call off the armistice and conquer DPRK, and will it happen pre or post 2020 Olympics?

what? Korea is gonna unify.

resources.
oil.
oil not for china.

Oil is useless when you drain the swamp and unlock the tesla technology that will shift paradigms away from oil.

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

Musk needs rocket fuel though

And jet fuel to bomb Syrian Sandies

Oh. You're just a kike shill. Arabs > Jews.

Palestine > Israel

Assad > Netanyahu.

would rather nuke middle east, but I'll leave gay marriage open so you can marry your big strong muslim man

>unnecessary investigation

>Clinton foundation investigation
>Russia Investigation
flip a coin

Will there ever be a major increase in black republicans, or will they always be controlled by dems?

Why not both? I don't understand your logic here.

sorry, was rhetorical

He needs to get his family members out of there and get the FBI to release EVERYTHING regardless of classification. Put all cards on the table, including those on others being investigated.

also will white supremacy always be looked at with contempt or will people start be accepting of it like black supremacy?

will that turn over states to republican though, or will dems still try to find a foothold them by pandering?

Doesn't really matter to me who switches political party affiliation as a result. I want to know, definitively if some/any law was actually broken. It's been over a year that this has been going on and it all seems to be nothing, propagated by attention whores and MSM.

so you'd be ok if obamacare wasnt repealed, just obama in prison?

I want ObamaCare repealed and I want all the lies/bullshit exposed and handled the same way as if you or I had done any of it.

This is true. I’m worried. Base has nobody to rally around. Dems have kids and illegals voting in full force.