Muh purity

What is actually wrong with two intelligent, well-off human beings having kids with each other?

>Appeal to emotion not allowed

pic related, me and my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W23SEpAJCi0
youtu.be/4kqDCrObl44
youtube.com/watch?v=nNnXJGf2O4Y
youtu.be/2nKE-H7UpF4?t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you enjoy pain?

>filename
Nice larp

nice file name, and no one cares about niggers and gooks race mixing because there are billions of you

There is something called outbreeding depression that is what happens when you for example got a gene for higher blood pressure for a parent and genes for weaker blood vessels from other which werent supposed to be together because they did'nt evolved together. And then you have a child more likely to have disease and with a fucked up mind

Sorry about the lack of punctuation

ayy it's always good to see a brotha getting some sideways pussy

the slants love them some brothas

You've never been to Asia, have you nigger. Even one or your kind is enough to empty an entire train carriage the moment you step on. Nobody in the world likes Negroids. Fantasy away though.

asians are well known for liking foreigners and being "gaijin hunters". just ask them. myself, I have no problem getting with asian ladies as a brown man

Black Can't Date in Japan"
youtube.com/watch?v=W23SEpAJCi0

What Koreans Think of Black People | ASIAN BOSS
youtu.be/4kqDCrObl44

Do Japanese Women like Black Men?
youtube.com/watch?v=nNnXJGf2O4Y

What Japanese Think of Black/Asian-Americans (Interview)
youtu.be/2nKE-H7UpF4?t=136

Is It OK For Japanese Women to Date Black Men?
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M

>negroid
>intelligent
you already fucked up

Right, Negroid.
YouTube videos putting girls on the spot. You have never been to Asia. You are not wanted here, and you are not seen as human. It is as simple as that.
Your people have accomplish nothing more than be slaves. Accept your failure as a race and the fact nobody wants you and you are nothing more than a biological weapon that is used against productive races.

why are you being so defensive? if you can't handle it that's your problem. asian girls are free to do as they please.
my current girl is korean and she's happy. what's wrong with that?

I feel bad for her. When you inevitablly abandon her with you niggets, she will not be wanted by anyone including her family and will forever be seen as dirty. I am sorry, but you have to understand, your race has accomplished nothing. You are not seen as fully human. And with your negroid hands, you have destroyed your ignorant Korean girlfriend.
But a conscience is not something niggers are known to have.

You are right there is nothing wrong with her being happy before being bitterly disappointed and showing to the world once more that you are disgusting people and no-one likes you.

Well I'm in the same boat as you.
That's right, I'm a dirty race mixer.
However don't delude yourself, whether you embrace it or not you are part of a larger tribe. Both the vague and specific (mongoloid/negroid/ caucasoid)/(Chinese, Ugandan, French).
By denying your larger and smaller tribe offspring and ending the genetic line, you are helping your larger and smaller tribes to extinct.
So yeah it's not the worst thing you could do, but it's almost as bad as neutering yourself.

lmfao no race is safe from bbc the links presented here absolutely fucking destroyed pols narrative about asian girls disliking black guys hahahahaha fuck I'm laughing too hard right now.

my nigga, I'm in australia right now on a working visa from ethiopia and I've despoiled 4 white women so far, it's honestly just too easy.

nothing, blasian couples are based

asians bitches love some chocolate
sorry yellow man

>me
Sure, user. You're not an asshurt roastie or anything.

Is she from Korea? If so, her family has disowned her for being like cheap american whore. With no parents, you now have one more thing in common.

If a black man wants to race mix then i am happy he chose an asian woman instead of a white woman

There's nothing wrong with two Aryans breeding with each other.

Asian women practically beg for gaijin cock