Convince me that there is nothing wrong with America's current gun policies

Convince me that there is nothing wrong with America's current gun policies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYma1i5RSpI&list=PLobKZwtnCJylz5hb3mw-4WDsiVIypIzyf&index=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need them because we have niggers and spics. Asian kid doesn't.

>kinder eggs are illegal in the US

I wish this meme would die

wrong seen kinders at the grocery store today.

Fucking morons. Look at Mexico. They can’t own anything stronger than a .22 rifle, and the cartels are chopping off heads and skinning people alive. Yeah, see how well it’s working for them?

Perfect example of the misinfo that goes on.

they can sell Kinder eggs now.

Your picture is a false equivalence. One is a choking hazard, and the other is a weapon used for self defense and recreation.

Current back ground check's, check for mental heath related issues, as well as criminal infractions. There is no way to tell someone will commit a crime, with just this check. As much as people want it, we cannot predict the future. Adding more loops into the system will only burden legal gun owners, not prevent school shooters. Straw purchasing is already illegal as well.

the fuck is ching chong doing with that egg fockin nip kys

The majority of gun deaths in the US are suicides. The majority of the lesser half consists primarily of gang violence centralized in half a dozen major cities with the rest being either homicides, accidental shootings, justifiable homicides, or any random assortment of gun-related incidents (such as mass shootings, which make up an incredibly insignificant portion of gun-related deaths).

>the fuck is ching chong doing with that egg fockin nip kys

>violent crime is going down year
>Australia saw in increase in violent crime after their gun ban

>Any solution that doesn't include banning and confiscating all firearms will not prevent all mass shootings (Even then, they will still probably happen)
>Having an Australian-style confiscation program would cost around $125bil
>Australians only turned in 2/3rds of their guns, Americans have it more engrained in their culture so you'd probably see even less turned in. Assuming they somehow manage to get 2/3rds like Australia, there would still be over 100 million guns in circulation.

>We have an open border with Mexico that half of this country doesn't care about, people literally come right over and bring whatever drugs and illicit materials that they want. This would fuel the cartel even more and you'd see an increase in the black market weapons trade.

Also, banning bump stocks is retarded. I can make something even better than a bump stock with a fucking shoestring.

Guns can overthrow an oppressive government and Kinder eggs can't

Okay, the day a child swallows an entire AR-15 magazine they find after cracking the gun open and chokes on it, then come back and we can talk about banned shit.

FUCKING TRIGGER DISCIPLINE. Ffs can’t liberals get anything right

>Jap bantz blow everything out of the water as always
Best post in thread / 10

Ew that trigger discipline. Also there absolutely is something wrong with our gun policy. We need to repeal the NFA, repeal the Hughes amendment, and institute nationwide constitutional carry.

Fire rate isn't even a huge factor in lethality-- People get killed by AIMED shots. Being able to put a lot of lead in the air is for defense (ie suppression-- scaring the enemy so they take cover and don't stick their head out, so they can't shoot back).

The las vegas shooter killed a lot of people because he was taking sniper shots and nobody could take cover because they couldn't tell where the shots were coming from.

This is a shill thread. Guess Sup Forums will never get it. Everyday they are shilling, everday you bump these threads.

/sage

shitty government

No civilian needs a gun. Police and military only.

I don't know about your silly shill slide thread but I saw kinder eggs at the supermarket here yesterday.

Even if ideally they never would even need to threaten it, people should always have the potential to kill others. If someone knows you'll never ever fight back, it makes you a target.

Most people wouldn't do it but there are a few crazy people in every population, ones who think they could get away with it if it's just the government keeping them from it.

You know what's wrong with that picture?
Some liberal shekelstein gave that child a gun.

What is the value of convincing you of anything? You're just a dumb nigger with no job shitposting on Sup Forums.

That Jap-user stole that shit from some old copypasta years back.

You can get them at Publix even
Where did this even come from?
Do they think people don’t go outside and have eyeballs?

It’s too strict

How the fuck can people not comprehend that the founding fathers knew that gun innovation would hapoennin the future and that the second amendment is supposed to reflect the civilians gun rights in relation to the weaponry common in the military at the time.
if the military were still using muskets and sabres, then we would be stuck with that as our civil liberties to own as long as there were no newer innovations that the military used for themselves.

I saw Kinder eggs for sale at the gas station the other day. Quit it with this fucking meme already.

Which is exactly why we can't trust our shitty government.

These eggs are sold everywhere

No, you're right OP. There's a lot wrong. For example, we need to repeal the National Firearms Act.

The Drugs being pushed on children, the illicit drugs availiable to children play an unknown role in underage death, by an unknown number.

Its not about the gun, its about the person who illegally obtains the gun that probably makes up the Majority of the death by gun.

Drugs and Mental health in a country of nearly 400 million... I think its mostly legal drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYma1i5RSpI&list=PLobKZwtnCJylz5hb3mw-4WDsiVIypIzyf&index=32

What about how much Death Abortion causes?

Children aren't allowed to purchase rifles as this #powerful piece of propaganda appears to insinuate. Facts don't matter with a piece as #powerful as this one though.

They are allowed to take power psychoactive drugs though, such as amphetamine, or at least the boys are, to keep them sitting down during the mandatory indoctrination sessions aka public school.

Provided there wasn't a team of sand-niggers taking potshots at the concert, 'cause fuck whitey.

Kraut detected.

We have a nigger problem

Pic related. This has never happened in America.

>can't defend my liberty with a kinder surprise egg

Valid points
Modern military equipment is really designed for winning World War II on a larger scale, it's built around the concept of World War III with Russia in the 50's and 60's, and simply advanced from there.

Stateless loan actors, creating memes on the internet or just sneaking around at night with guns, can't be attacked with jets without seriously losing support from local populations.

You keep bombing Iraqi terrorists at weddings, and you eventually get kicked out of their country.

i can't, unfortunately. we're not allowed to manufacture full auto weaponry without it being forbidden for sale to the public.

I'm tired of arguing for my right to own a gun. It all boils down to this, if you think i shouldn't have it, come and fucking take it.

what's habbening here?

Trump will be removed and people WILL USE GUNS TO FIGHT FOR THE REPUBLIC.

Typical day in Paris. Paris cop getting culturally enriched.

It's only in the last decade it's been allowed. But the "ban" on Kinder really wasn't done for child safety, as it really fell under a fell under a prohibition under one of the food safety acts of the 1930's.

Kinder eggs were unbanned, when it was found that banning things doesn’t make them go away. After all we did this with drugs too, and for the same reason (to “””protect children”””) If you REALLY cared about getting rid of illegal guns (and drugs too) you would support building the wall. Oh, but then your new voting base would be kept out too... just admit it, you don’t give a fuck about kids

You think you can kill sandniggers by kindereggs?! Look at us! Does it look like it fucking worked?!

They've worked fine for us for the last 240 years.

State can't even balance a budget filled with fraud

>finger on trigger

There are 120 million legal gun owners in the US who never commit a crime using their fire arms. Stripping 120 million law abiding citizens of their right to bear arms because of a few malcontents is down-right treasonous, so you can fuck off for that reason alone.

The second amendment is the teeth of the constitution, it allows citizens to protect all the others.

In an age where the gap between rich and poor is larger than ever and where corporations have more and more influence in the electoral process, do you really want to working/middle class to be disarmed? Because trust me, the rich will have guns no matter what. All you are doing is stripping yourself of the ability to fight back in a bloody and competitive world.

All power extends from the barrel of a gun.

Had law enforcement done its job the laws in place would have prevented this. That and not giving psychiatric drugs to kids

>That and not giving psychiatric drugs to kids

This. Focus on superior methods of mental health.

Today I will post it again.

I just love how the liberal photographer person taught the liddle gurl of proper firearm etiquette by placing her finger on the trigger, liberals ... oy vey !

but if I order a kinder egg now it will be here by Friday

>We had one retarded law that puts limitations on buying an object that is in itself harmless so lets do that with more things
Awesome idea

Thats a semi automatic rifle tho. Do these retards know that auto rifles were largely banned in '86 and the only ones in circulation are grandfathered, police/military, or are owned by people who have the ATF up their ass?

There is a lot wrong with America's current gun policies. There are too many of them. Every single one of them are unconstitutional.

>posting a meme image with fake statistics instead of actually posting the statistics
Do you people just enjoy being retarded or something

France has much lower homicide/crime rates than America BTW.

Would it make you uncomfortable if I pointed out that the US isn't even in the top 10 western nations for mass shootings?

We come in behind France, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Belgium, and Austria

Convince me there is nothing wrong with Europe's current gun policies.

Source

I can’t, we have liberals.

>1 yr anniversary for this post was 2 days ago
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO