This is Lynn Okamoto's (Elfen Lied, Brynhildr, Parallel Paradise) battle station

This is Lynn Okamoto's (Elfen Lied, Brynhildr, Parallel Paradise) battle station.

twitter.com/okamotolynn/status/898031081256927233

Your thoughts Sup Forums?

Japan always looks so comfy, all that green.

I'll never understand why someone would give up their freedoms.

>Razer
>Gaming mouse with a tiny mousepad

i prefer mine

dont bully pls

I think having more than 2 monitors is a meme, especially with such big ones and in this constellation.
The time your eyes need to move from the right screen to the left one and refocus is probably longer than you'd need to just press Alt Tab.
It looks impressive of course, but that's all it does.

Cool sword user. Do you have your license yet?

It's useful when you need to do something with lot of window opened.

What is he doing on the left side of the middle screen?

What kind of windows can't be alt tabbed?

Thanks for reminding me I'm poor. At least I have a g502 mouse ;_;

If you don't live in japan, how do you explain being so poor you have to sleep on the ground?

>Smoking inside
You are disgusting.

Looks comfy. Hopefully one day I'll have a better battlestation than just a shitty laptop and a mouse.

Looks very expensive. But overall ergonomy is very bad. That's no surpises shitty manga comes from this place.

>try a second 27" monitor
Never again, jesus fuck. I'm happy with a single good and expensive 27"

A second screen makes sense if you set it up vertically to read manga with.
Or if your second screen is a big TV and you watch your anime on it.

Looks like a really nice setup. As expected of the author of so many truly great works.
Some people might mock Razer gaming shit, but in my experience their stuff is decent quality for the price.

>Okamoto Lynn
Hold on, something's missing.

My guess would be that that's his script.

It's much less efficient to tab out. As someone who has recently been doing a lot of drawing & animating I've found myself desperately wanting a 3rd monitor.

This is Kurehito Misaki's.

that astray, stay healthy user, are you occasionally depressed?

>Half in the Bag on the tv
Fuck I'm dying

How does your back not break using a computer while on the ground?

Fuck off dani.

I use my second shitty to keep track of my torrent client and music while the big screen is for anime and manga. Alt+Tabbing wouldn't kill me but I appreciate the convenience of having two. I can see why artists would want more than that though- they have a lot of things to juggle and saving themselves from having to tab through everything would be worth the extra space headaches.

are there high level illustrators-digital artists that preffer regular wacom's rather than cintiq's?

Are those chairs meme or not?

I still don't know why office chairs are so expensive.

Is it because of unions or what?

HALF IN THE BAAAAAG

>Unicharm Corporation (ユニ·チャーム株式会社 Yuni Chāmu kabushiki kaisha) is a Japanese company that manufactures disposable hygiene products, household cleaning products, specializing in the manufacture of diapers for both babies and adult incontinence

>red letter media on screen
10/10

Fuck moovies.

Hello there, Ken-sama

>I'll never understand why someone would give up their freedoms.
You are talking about a guy who literally lived in extreme poverty in the past. That was why he portrayed poverty in Elfenlied the way he did.

It's not that you need to use 3 monitors at all times, but it's incredibly convenient to use 2 monitors almost constantly (eg one for video, one for browsing the net) and then having a third for any misc things you do regularly, but not constantly - I use mine for torrent/download programs, explorer, music, etc. And then when you're doing something that requires a lot of windows simultaneously, you've always got that extra room.

Let me guess. You're someone who only uses his machine for gaming, web browsing mail checking and shit like that.
You never coded, did web design or graphics. Big screen real estate is god send and I can tell you that going through million menus, switching out tool tabs and alt tabbing every 5 seconds can seriously annoy the shit out of anyone who needs to work for prolonged time periods.

VOFAN's

That chair costs 1200$ alone..

Why do people always have these uncomfortable looking chairs?

sexy looking headphone amp stack

Because it's light and feels comfortable.

>need to move from the right screen to the left one
Bitch please, vertical master race here.

>dude it's super useful, I can watch a movie and at the same time chat with people and shitpost on Sup Forums

Say that again after you get a second monitor.

That's mildly disturbing. Not as much as knowing that Junji Ito is a dentist, but disturbing nonetheless.

>Junji Ito is a dentist
Is he become one because Marathon Man?

>smoking inside
come on man

those who dont have the habit to draw traditionally
and it healthier to use a regular wacom than a cintiq especially for your back

>those who dont have the habit to draw traditionally
what do you mean by this? please elaborate,thanks

Holy shit, this is how look like a cintiq after a long utilisation? Feel kinda reassured.

The meme magic is real

isn't that a Intuos5 M?

Pretty sure yeah.

Not that user. But sleeping on the ground on a futon can be real good for your back.

Been doing it for a year + lifting and zero back pain anymore when I used to have office chair back bad.

I feel like i saw this room somewhere before...

hmm........................................

it mean with a cintiq it you draw "like" a paper with your hand on the drawing that you at
with regular wacom you directly a your screen that can distribute the people that have a lot of experience on paper

Not Nippon enough. Must be a shitty set up to ensure back and neck issues.

>漫画家というよりもデイトレーダーみたい

I had the Deathadder years ago, besides the mouse wheel breaking fairly easily it was clearly one of the best one I've ever had.

Lyn can't draw for shit.

oh.. so any idea why most of these artist prefer waccom compare to cintiq, when on waccom your looking at the screen while drawing compare to cintiq?

>Razer

What the fuck, I always thought Lynn Okamoto was a woman. Am I retarded?

>Lynn
She's half Jap? Also good to see people being productive without falling for the ultrawide meme monitor. I fucking hate ultrawide monitors.

upvote for not using those stupid racing chairs

I thought animu was supposed to pay really shitty.
That's a pretty snazzy setup for someone getting paid less than a McDonald's worker

They're not memes at all
Sit in one for 6 hours straight and you'll realize why they're that much.

No, these chairs are made to be sit on for the whole day and not fuck up your posture

Ok I'm kinda confused here.
Does he use that gamepad for macros?
Cuz I don't see him being able to play vidya with that tiny ass mouse pad

I use 3 monitors.
One main one, a secondary to the left in portrait for browsing the interwebs. And another above my main for having netflix or twitch on 24/7

Why do nips always fall for the Razer meme

This shit is straight out of Sup Forums desk threads

absolute comfy-tier

Learn to write in proper English, fucking retard.

I don't know if she is but she isn't necessarily a hafu just because she's called Lynn. While I understand, just like anybody would, the nature of native name selection within the culture/nation it does not mean that any GIVEN name that isn't a native one is inherently linked to foreign/mixed ancestry.

comfy and nice overrpriced chair I wish I had

It's obviously a pen name. His real name is Okamoto Rin.

Nothing wrong with either of those things you double memer.

It's just a fancy Romanization like Tite Kubo or Masami O'Bari.

Or Ogure Ito

rate my setup

Are you certain that's not a pen-name specifically picked for that purpose?

Maybe

>Buying ps4 just for to play GTA and dive grass game.
Garage/10

>office chair on laminate flooring

I envy the slavic way of being a weeb. So simple and peaceful.

>zoom in to see what the IDE is
>it's actually an ancient Japanese text editor

Neat, we have the same wallpaper taste.

Looks nice, I'd use it if it wasn't for the watermark.

At least you have a PS4.

Same.

He cant be bothered to read loomis

>Bananas
Good, keep up your potassium intake.

>steel gate

Yuusuke Iwasa

its nice

>playing vidya in your workplace

ISHYGDDT