Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)...

Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids. Then one day, some fucking barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color" and KILL your people, ENSLAVE the survivors and CUT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR TONGUE AND COLONIZE YOUR CONTINENT FOR CENTURIES TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE STILL POOR AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR NOBLE ANCESTORS. And you know what? If you mention any of these, you'll just get called "wewuzzer" or "kang". Descendants of the barbarians will spit these retarded memes IN YOUR FACE.

This is the story of Africa, my continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qZCam-lCk
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOQlvOeYPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now imagine being Finnish in 2018 :--DDD

You're still poor because your people are pathetic retarded weaklings, and weaklings like them deserve to get crushed and destroyed.

That racist enough for you shariablue?

If you were so great how did barbarians overpower you?

WE

>weaklings
stop projecting wh*Te subhuman

Are they imagining it while cramming into a boat on its way to Italy, or within the UK getting free money from the government for being alive?

Wow, you're that eternally ass blasted shitbrick who can't even say white.

Your ancestors didn't build egypt, they couldn't even build anything better than a hut made out of mud. Also if your ancestors weren't subhuman they would have been civilized and advanced enough to defend themselves from invaders but they were too busy sticking their face up a cows ass because they think it will help the cow somehow.

Imagine not having any Neanderthal DNA and sepereting from modern man 230000 years ago

>Your ancestors didn't build egypt
who built it? subhuman wh*Tes that can't even stay outside for 2 hours under the sun?

Shut up Happacuck

Hey niggers, did you know Africa is a roman word meaning a white name? You stupid fucks still call the landmass you come from by what whites named it.

You deserve to be exploited, you are low-IQ sub-human niggers.

The first civilization was Mesopotamia in Western Asia. Get your facts straight m8

the resources r still there

this

Shut up kang. Sub Saharan kangz did not build the pyramids. Any kang that helped build a pyramid would have been a slave. Nogs were south of the saharan desert - sub saharan - during the time of ancient egypt. Sorry, the flying space nigger stories are not true.

Imagine if the closest your race got to building a civilisation was when they made a movie of a story written by a Jew

>Egyptians were bla-

Imagine having 1000s of years of a head start yet being too retarded to progress.

Imagine being the birthplace of man and then dividing by race because muh melanin iz yooniq.

Imagine coming to shitpost on Sup Forums because your genetic lineage isn't nearly as glorious as the White man's.

Sumerians you faggot

you do realize actual Africans hate black americans right?

Why can't black people co-operate and build their nations and prosper?

For realzies asking.

>have a 50,000 year head start on the rest of the world
>have richer natural resources than anywhere else
>still end up with a massive technological deficit
If blacks were equal to Europeans and Asians, they should have had rifles and steamships by the time the Romans first invaded North Africa.

WUZ

Come home Black man. Free yourself of the shackles if white oppression in Africa.

>ENSLAVE the survivors
lol that's too much work, they just bought slaves from the locals

we didn't steal your rocks, retard

>muh it's all wypipo's fault
youtube.com/watch?v=5IgBRBfB7EE

Imagine being a remnant of an archaic form of hominid that is so fucking worthless that you have to make up stories and steal other peoples history to make yourself feel better about your worthless subhuman nigger selves.

REEEEEEEEEEE WE WUZ KANGS NNNN SHIIIEEET FUGGIN WHITY

honestly,

only the arab peoples and the blacks who were educated in the west ever amounted to anything.

They barely engineered past making bricks and some of their languages can barely manage the task of expression obligation.

I mean, black panther was a great movie. I love kendrick. WE WUZ KANGS

They are too busy blaming others for their own mistakes

1. Ethiopia
2. Liberia

arabs didn't do shit, most of their creations are persian(white) creations

>Persians
>White
WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHEEIT

they didn't enslave them. They just bought them from other blacks
And Egypts have nothing to do with West Africans (who were slaves)

arabs did a ton of shit,just none of it after the conquest of islam.
that whole islamic golden age thing was them just coasting off of the dope shit they did and then nothing came of it since besides rape and retardation.

Reveal your flag, leaf

>And you know what? If you mention any of these, you'll just get called "wewuzzer" or "kang". Descendants of the barbarians will spit these retarded memes IN YOUR FACE.
it is because you have no clue abot African culture and until 2017 nobody cared about it.
But since some afrocentrists came around with this pineal gland melanin egypt bullshit all blacks larp as anthropologists and historicians even though they don't even know the difference between Massia and Himba.

source?

fucking faggot if you want Africa to be good then fuck of there and fix it.

Do black people think the Arabs were not involved in the slave trade at all?

>Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)

Doesn't know who his father is, but can trace his lineage back to King Tut.

The greatest thing about these threads is that niggers are so fucking stupid you can never tell when they are satire or serious.

Provide evidence that colonisation had a negative developmental effect on Africa, even one piece of evidence because as far as I can see the most heavily colonised areas ended up becoming the wealthiest even to this day. It's a convenient lie that you and many others hold, the notion that Africa would be even remotely more successful without colonialism is laughable.

>that pic

LoL, dumb fuck.

WE WUZ KANGS

but Egypt was not the first civilization what-so-ever.

arabs-meds.

Ethiopia was black and pretty advanced at times, They aren't full dindu American slave style nigger DNA though

The first civilizations were in mesopotamia which is not in Africa

If any of that bullshit had a scrap of truth to it I would be more ashamed that a bunch of primitive cumskins managed to overthrow a kangz empire of superhumans.

Goodbye uncle tom

Whites men really be purged from Earth.

yes we had space lazers an spaceships an sheeit but than cave whitey came in an threw sticks at us kangz an stole al our everythang. is tru.

THIS

There's nothing more pathetic than an african american nigger.. Everybody hates you, latinos doesn't like you. Low IQ monkeys who blame everyone for their failures. Go back to africa and make it great again..
even we were conquered and colonized by Spainiards and we have better and richer civilization than yours

Hahaha niggers are so fucking dumb you believe everything (((they))) tell you then blame whitey for the shit (((they))) did. Niggers ruin everything they touch, Native Indians think you're dumb, Asians think you're brain dead and even our Maori are smarter than you shitskins.

BTFO'd:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmUwCiBZJ3I

>africans never built civ-
youtube.com/watch?v=B9qZCam-lCk

Sumeria.

if we are subhuman then how could we have conquered and enslaved you niggers, howcome you niggers only accomplishment is dirt huts and absolutely incredible murder rates. no somehow i think you are the subhuman, you probably arent even pure nigger

because they're either dumb fucks of weaklings so when they say "whites stole their culture and colonized them" they are accepting whites were stronger and smarter..
LOL

>Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids
AND SHEEEEIT!
>This is the story of Africa, my continent.
Go there, we'll help you move

>Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)

I stopped reading there.. sage

yeah pretty much. niggers havent done anything for the world, they didnt make good cotten pickers either

Insecure much?

hold up..

If Egypt was so superior how did it come to ruins? Youre telling me white people in huts took over Egyptians with a massive slave labor force, superior technology, and amazing starting point at the head of the Nile river?

>that pic again
Mandatory even the ocean doesn't want to be in Africa comment

>still has more coins than south america or asia
>complains

>Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids
Here we go

>People who haven't invented the wheel would have benefited from the natural resources and mineral wealth

Why don't you type the whole word? It's not voodoo, and you won't summon someone by invoking their name.
White.
White.
White.

>a bloo bloo bloo slavery
You must out of your mind if you think slave TRADERS went around attacking villages and harvesting all the black people. Your race is every bit as culpable for slavery as the people who bought them, if not more so.

Black Americans descend from sub saharan west Africans and are not connected in anyway to the ancient Egyptian civilization.

>If Holy Roman Empire was so superior how did it come to ruins?
>If British Empire was so superior how did it come to ruins?
>If Nazis was so superior how did it come to ruins?

No i for wh*Te subhumans

If you weren't subhuman you would've fought off the invaders, but instead they enslaved you

I'm not a fan of the Arabs either

>and you won't summon someone by invoking their name
checked, but you might see a leprechaun
youtube.com/watch?v=hAOQlvOeYPk

Also why the capitalized T? Are you just forgetting to take you finger off the shift key or something?

>left before he was born

Story checks out

go be a monkey somewhere else

WE WUZ PHOTOSYNTHESIZING N SHEEEIT

Thats why we burned down the South bubba

There wasn't even people in Ireland 10'000 years ago let alone niggers.

ITT: Wh*toids reveal their hatred and jealousy of the SUPERIOR KARA BOGA!

Das rite, all you whitey devils would be living in caves n shieet if it weren't for us Nubians building Rome for y'all.

Your welcome, ungrateful crackas.

kek

Ancient egyptians weren't niggers faggot. A lie won't become true even if you repeat a thousand times

you're the monkey wh*Te boy

BASED PAKİ KARA BOĞA

none of you pay attention to africa

Stole what? We didn't live in mud huts anymore by the we enslaved them

On a more serious note: is this a larp? It's okay if it is, I just want to know if I should waste my time here or not.

Inb4 "all wh*Toids' time is wasted"

*by the time