Dating

>On a date
>You come to the realization your date is a shitlib diversity-loving roastie
>no chemistry whatsoever
What is the best troll senpai?

>You come to the realization your date is a shitlib
>What is the best troll senpai?
date her and knock her up with a white kid and let the motherly instincts do the rest

corner her in your office and masturbate in front of her.

Play along, touch her hands smiling as you're talking at some point, give her the I'll fuck you look while you're doing it and resume the conversation. Finish the drink, ask if she wants another one or head back home. She'll give you the choice because you give her a choice, that's how I did last week and now I think I might have herpes

As you're cumming in her mouth, shout "I voted for Trump!"

Split the bill and say it's for equality.

Tell her you'd respect her choice of abortion, because eugenics are good for the nation and feminism licing retards shouldnt be born

nice post leaf

Get her to agree to Natsoc Philosophy without using any of the terminology so she doesn't know what she agreed to.

lel

Unironically this, or basically any fascist form of government
then tell her what it is after

>On a date
That's not likely to happen to me in this timeline

>liked

rape

>get shitlib preggo
>she vacuums out your child

lol im gonna use it

I respect your abortion we don't need more baby-killers in the world

tell her "trump is your president", walk out and leave her with the bill.

Tell her there's no chemistry between you two after the date and never talk to her again

She was a teacher who had never taught white kids. Only moozlims whose school had been shut down and *some other nondescript minority group*... boiz, she was a full-on. I kind of but actually don't feel bad for these women. Am I a bad guy Sup Forums?

like it won't be aborted right away

are you lost?

Suggest after dinner you go to bar in shittiest, most diverse neighborhood in town. Last date I went on about 3 years ago before I met my wife woman was literally a member of Texas Democrats. When I found this out I told her that the area we were eating in was “too white” and offered to take her to a bar in a neighborhood called
Oak cliff. She declined, invited me to her place instead and I refused, hilariously enough she texted me Sunday to try and chat even though she knows I’m married and ignore her constantly.

grl I'm currently with said there were too many spics in a certain section of town and that her dad would kill her if she ever dated a non-white on our first date.
A year later we were engaged and getting married this summer

I don't know, when I was young/single there was no internet so people still went outside and we had our own shit going on so we didn't have to do stupid shit like wrapping our identity up in the marketing narratives that pass for politics in this day and age.

I can't say that I ever cared one bit about whether or not I agreed with anything that came out of a women's mouth.
I guess there were bra burners at my uni maybe. But I just saw the bounce.
I still don't know how my wife votes, I don't care, and I don't even know how to care.
Maybe just listen to the hetrosexual part of your brain, if you have one. It will guide you in these matters and coast you through on autopilot.

Kudos man. Congrats on finding someone. I'll take that suggestion!

This will actually work

Giver her a great date. Make her think you're a good person. Make her trust you. Then never call her again.

make sure the dick is out tho

>On a date

ITT: autistic incel asking autistic incels for “dating” advice. Kek.

Date her
Make her fall in love
then ghost her

She will turn into a mega lesbian and then one less special contributing to the gene pool.

And look where that’s got us fag

to fuck her at the end of the date

This is the best suggestion. Go to a bar in a diverse area with her, then sneak away so she can figure out how to get home alone.

>What is the best troll senpai?
Ask her how long her labia is

tell her you sometimes feel like a girl and that you are not sure if you're trans and if you should ask people to not misgender you

after buying drinks and food head to the bathroom and never come back

Get ready for child support.

Even if she had it, she'd put it in a nigger infested school because "diversity is our strength"

>get her pregnant
Hurr durr what is abortion guys?

It's nice to see a happy ending once in a while. Congratulations!

I have a fwb going with a very liberal woman and I've avoided bringing up politics now since October and I bang her roughly twice a week since then. Funny thing is our values are mostly the same so there's no conflicts during conversations. She's just unfortunately brainwashed like so many.

She will probably end it when she finally discovers I voted for Trump. In the meantime I'm having lots of fun.

You don't pay child support when you're living with the kid. You're supposed to knock the girl up, marry her before she gives birth, baptize the child, and raise the child together.

Why reveal your trump level?

Whisper 'I voted Trump' in her ear while your ploughing her

>Implying Far Right losers could ever convince a living woman to go on a date

Redpill time kiddos.
Dating was invented by faggots.
Normal straight people don't date. We court. Then we get married. And we don't get divorced.
We have 8 kids and die with the wife of our youth.
If you're dating, you're a degenerate.

>Oh I forgot my wallet in the car
>Never come back
Equalopportunity.jpg

What's funny about this is that conservatives are the only whites with birthrates at replacement levels.
You limp wristed rapist soyboys are literally dying out.

Black pill her.
That's the best strategy sometimes. You don't even have to show your ideological hand, just play the "dumb student" character, keep questioning her until you catch her out then bring it to her attention.
When she looks visibly, embarrassed, go silent for a moment, then throw her a rope out of the situation.

It's real subtle stuff, and it requires that you fight the desire to chest beat and show your power level, but if you can pull it off, it's devastating.
Planting that seed of doubt in their mind, perhaps for the first time in their life, is like pushing them off a cliff into the abyss. Only the strong survive and emerge from the abyss. Most never make it out.

Abortion issues and getting people to admit that they are actually fine with murder are good places to do this. Trick people into admitting to doing really bad things. Find contradiction between peoples morals and their actions and reveal it to them.
There's an art to all of this. If you can pull it off, it's devastating.

This won't work, she'll just blame you for tricking her and that will absolve her of all personal responsibility for her believing the philosophy.

>liberals aren't raging hypocrites
yeah that's why they preach diversity and move out of their homogeneous middle class white communities to go live with spics and niggers.

I ejaculated on my gfs sisters face while she was sleeping. My gf tried to make me jealous by talking about some guy taking his gf for holidays every month. Her sister woke up in the morning and walks in the dining room, my gf sees her, looks at me, looks back at and puts her head down. Her sister looks at me with my cum slightly glazing over her face and smiles.

After breakfast stupid gf still browsing through fb with "oh babe you are so lucky I wish I was there too" followed by her friends who apparently she hates and they hate her complaining in the comment section. I take my arm of her (why am I with this cunt again?) and walk around the house. Her sister calls me into her room "Hey that was you, wasnt it?" smiling like she knows a secret. Without even thinking about the situation at hand I said "Yea..". Fucking hell, in that moment I was freaking the fuck out. Meanwhile thundercunt is oblivious liking pics on fb and shopping for shoes even though she brought a fucking pair not one month ago but two days ago! Anyway she drops this bombshell

"You know that time you stayed over with my sis and I caught you guys dry humping"
(Oh fuck)
"Yea I hear certain noices coming from the door but you know sis the door was unlocked"
(!!!!!)
"Later while going through the laundry I found your undies and that smell reminded me of this morning"
(Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! How can someone in a pink coloured robe be so fucking freaky!? )
"I know what you did last night user, I know that was you, I smelt you on my face"
"I am really sorry, I dont know what came over me and done it to my gfs sister I..." (interupts)
"Hey you cant stand her, I cant stand her I either so just finish what you started"

TBC

No you're not bad most of these people are stupid the on-paper (((smartest))) woman I know is a stupid shitlib that got two master's degrees,one from Columbia, one from Berkeley, to teach high school level English in California in Oakland.... Once we had a conversation where she complained she didn't make as much as an Air Force Academy graduate that we went to High School with, a woman, when she had more education than her, but what the military woman was doing was destroying the world while what the shitlib cunt was doing was saving the world. We had a falling out because I told her sister on Facebook one day that a dog would never be a substitute for a child; she got butt hurt and tried to dress me down for about 10 post before she said: either apologize or I'm never speaking to you again.

Their homosexuality, selfish living, degenerate lifestyles and abortion are taking their genes out of the game and also removing their cultural legacy.
They force themselves into the role of surrogate parent though, via schools and media. That's why we need to start getting their courses shit down and really push the whole "film your marxist professor" thing.
Use hate speech and anti terrorism laws to get these guys in lots and lots and lots of trouble.
All communists are terrorists (they want to overthrow society and abolish all countries commit mass murder) and all post modernists are anti-White racists and man hating sexists.

This year I really want anons to make a mad coordinated push to get these fuckers in lots of fucking trouble so that when they die, their shitty views will die out with them.
Marxist crap requires a young and impressionable in order to spread. The older and wiser don't fall for this shit.

She drops her fucking robe, moisture still fresh from the shower and daisy body wash, I lunge at her with knowing that this is so bad and I throw her on the bed. I rush to get my clothes off after our tongues met in our mouthes and I bury my cock in her freshly shaven pussy. It slides in so much better than my gfs remembering the first time I had sex with my ex in university. We go at it and at breathing hot breath on other and I was sweating and she was sweeting our fluids mixing together as we were fucking and a reflection of the situation down there. She places her hand over the back of my neck and places her forehead against mine and whispers in that whisper "Do it inside me like you did on my face, do it all in me!" My boner was raging on fire by then and my stomach pulled in so hard and deep out of nowhere and I ejaculated in her. Her face was red! Suddenly I hear something hard drop on the floor like a phone and there was my gfs phone facing down and I look up and there she was, my gf.

We forgot to close the door I pull out of her sisters puss and feeling the last bits cum dripping from the end of my cock and onto the floor and I go to her. She walks off meanwhile her sister runs after her with my cum leaking on the floor. The funniest part was when they were having "sister talk" and my cum was still dripping out of her as I noticed a cum trail from the bedroom to the corridor. My gf comes back and hugs me with tears (!!!???) and said "We'll get through this babe!" She goes back to fb like nothing happened. The fuck did her sister say to her? She comes over again with bits of cum splashing the floor and onto my pinky toe "You can thank me later...". We never talked about the cum on the face incident ever again and everything went back to normal.

Stand up, say "this won't work out" and leave

Holy shit you guys will convince yourselves of the most retarded fantasies.

Sad thing is, when you act this way, that's when girls get madly attached and crazy.

Impregnate and then dump her

Bless this user.

Don't plan to unless I need a way out later. Lots of crazy synchronicity going on too. She had a mixed race son (he's smart and has a good job though he's 25) and my wife's divorce attorney is named Chad.

Give bob, get fuck. hor.

most of the people browsing this site these days came here during or after the 2016 election

its a fact

they're all newfag redditors

>date her and knock her up with a white kid and let the motherly instincts do the rest
She'd abort it and slap you with a rape charge.

Extoll the virtues of your 10.2 even if in reality you are quite modestly hung. And if you get the chance, fuck her in the pussy!.

As long as Jews exist, these ideas won't go away. We just need to prevent Jews having influence over any country other than Israel... just as no ethnicity should hold influence over any country not their own.

Tell her what she wants to hear, then pump and dump.

Be polite, take her home and say goodnight.

i hope this story is real.

get your penis out
guaranteed best troll

EAT COCK

1) that's fornication and will send you to hell

2) she will probably abort it

3) if she doesn't abort it she will: i) not marry you ii) hook you on child support

fuck off christcuck retard
>muh fornication
pathetic
this is why you are a dumb mutt engorged on corn syrup
go suck michael jackson's dick

>This

It's not just Jews though.
There's other biological imperatives behind this I believe. They just often manifest in Jews but there's other pretty serious factors at play.
This is mostly a civil war within the White race. I cannot stress this enough.

Back when dating sites were relatively new I used to blind date. There was this really great, expensive restaurant that had an exit down the hall from the restrooms out of site from the main dining area. Great place to discover your date was a liberal moon cricket.

If you try and fuck up the date, she'll probably sleep with you. So what you want to do to avoid sex is try real hard to please her.

Make it real

Have lots of huwite babbys, famalam.

I find telling women exactly what is wrong with them causes them to go crazy and not want to leave me alone.

Women are a force of nature, they can smell your weakness... stop being so damn weak.

At least it isnt the AIDS, not that there is anything wrong with getting, having, or giving someone AIDS of course.

Im not a bigot.

And then you accidentally knocked her up...

>I find telling women exactly what is wrong with them causes them to go crazy and not want to leave me alone.
Yeah, I've had this experience, too...

you can do it user... get dressed and make your bed, the world is yours

>after the date
Why not during? Why waste your time?

Fuck her and ghost her. That's what she exists for.

pump and dump