Marco Rubio is getting GRILLED

jesus why would this man even show up

only argument I've heard in this """debate""" is muh children.

reptilian jewish experiment ears failed experiment too large too impossible for a human this short and homosexual but he needs them to hear the real information from intergalactic kikes

they needed a patsy

its a political mine field no way out unless you keep saying youre gonna do something about it.

Micro Rubio gets smaller by the minute.

"Action, children, dead, enough, guns, no more, school, children, action, dead, enough, guns"

Will you stop taking NRA Money?
>obviously tries to avoid the question
>crowd boos
>avoids the question again

this guy is a failure

this girl is annoying

Cruz missile should have done this

she sounds stupid

>Leftists having any arguments that aren't based on appeals to emotion
Good one

Between this and Trump's meeting/notes the republicans are fucking this up worse than I ever imagined.

Cause he's one of the most vocal anti-gun control senators, and his state has had several shootings
Rick scott has more responsibility than him, but he's still the visible face of blame and he knows it
I feel sorry for him

it doesn't matter dude. leftists vote on emotions, and if enough people vote on emotion, their leaders will act on emotion. rubio just set everything back

Like he had a choice. He dies what his handlers tell him to do.

Doesn’t see the value in protecting children.

Do you eat pizza too or are you just a raging faggot that needs to die?

Steven Crowder should be representing Republicans at this dumpster fire.

If I was him I'd listen to them and then I'd ask to speak. "I feel your pain, I really do but MY FAMILY IS FROM CUBA YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKERS!!! GUESS WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WHEN WE WERE DISARMED YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRATS!!" and then I'd sit down and check my twitter.

>2018
>being a papist

his videos on this are horrible. his last video he just proved you can kill alot of people with other guns

Crowder is a useless fucking cuck

'will someone please think of the unborn fetuses?'

if not they will expose his foam faggotry

"conservatives" will always lose these debates because they don't have the balls to say that US whites don't have a gun problem.

So is the American flag pin a de-facto uniform now for all American politicians? Is it here to stay forever?

Explain yourself. Dude would own these propagandists.

i don't know, this guy and every republican pandering to these shitlibs are not gaining ANY votes or any more donations. it only hurts them.

lmao he's never going to be President