>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Check our own /ibs/ stream
youtu.be/1333_yPSz7A

>Sargon literally running away from enoch
youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKLMRceQoYw
youtube.com/channel/UC3r-CLDKFu8x127bZ266ySg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schedule for this week
Today: Joe Biggs vs pedo_dwarf on gun control, baked alaska show 8pm EST
Thursday: Mark Collett and Bre Faucheux vs Sargon on power and state. RockingMrE channel 4pm EST
Thursday: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live

Enoch vs Boomerfaggot round 2 (no date)
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

D O G P I L E
>D O G P I L E
D O G P I L E
>D O G P I L E

desTINY has been eviscerated. How can he ever recover from this?

James Allsup is very underrated

update

Destiny is unironically btfoing these brainlets.

FUCK LADS FUCK FUCK FUCK DESTINY GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE MY DUDE WE'RE GETTING KILLED HELP

Seriously, this.
Just leave Destiny the fuck alone with the person he agreed to debate; these shouting matches are pathetic.

>Are we done with this
>Uh huh
>sure
>I don't want to talk about this
Holy shit he is irritating

fuck Baked Alaska

woof, woof

Fuentes vs. Allsup bloodsports when?

Is baked retard doing that retarded shit again? I fucking hate when he hosts bloodsports

aaaaaand destiny wants to repeal the 2nd amendment

It's easy to get shouted down when you're debating five people.

Just got home, how's the bloodsports gone?

*ammend

>We hold these truths to be self evident

>alt right shiteaters trying to 4v1 Destiny AGAIN
Pathetic.

Only thing that matters is the facts

>desTINY shills are ITT right now

>Destiny you can't compare America to other countries because of all the niggers
>Okay so your problem is with the niggers
>I DIDN'T SAY THAT STRAW MAN STRAW MAN
Jesus Christ can anyone stop the Dwarf?

Destiny's in yet anouther 1 v 5

He's the one who got his fanbase to jerk him off and build him up as the saviour of the left able to debate a million people at once.

They had to ambush destiny and like 4 v 1 him in order to take him down

ALLSUP WINS

BLACKS AND BROWNS ARE THE CAUSE OF GUN VIOLENCE CONFIRMED

DO NOT insult Destiny's pet niggers.

Destiny is literally destroying these fags 1v4

Good god how hard is it to explain that the US does not have a high homicide rate despite having hundreds of times more guns.

The alt right just can't beat him

I honestly dont know why Destiny keeps arguing for banning guns when he clearly is stating he doesnt want that.

I also dont know why James Alssup thinks you cant legally amend an amendment

he's unprepared too

I think he should be forced to stand on his own. Getting four people to shout him into a corner isn't fun.

It really only happens because there's no one on the left who is willing to go on these shows except for him, and that's really sad. He makes good points but I can imagine why articulation of his arguments begin falling apart when he starts debating one person and suddenly is debating four.

destiny is shook lol

I'm a destiny fan but he took massive damage from not addressing the race thing

>It's only a little reform goyim
>drop your weapons while we flood your country with invading hordes of criminals

Destiny was BTFO

Pretty shit bromate. Tiny is on and "debating" a bunch of "moderate conservatives" that are okay with background checks and other treasonous bullshit. At least it was like that 20 min ago when I switched off.

Yet hes getting his ass kicked. He literally just denied a fact because he wanted to. Immigrants commit more crime. Its indisputable fact. All he does is say NOPE YOURE WRONG. Such high caliber

He tried but they all backpeddled and said it wasn't about race

Go back to Twitch, Destiny-fags.

Baked alaska is a subhuman retard.

Dude he just doesn't want to... ugh.. he can't even right now.

How does desTINY pay you?

Then why is Biggs tapping out?

Destiny being stupid doesn't make everyone else in the stream less of a brainlet

no u

I can't handle the tiny posting, I'm going to do it tonight

Maybe I didn't see that part. The Vince guy brought it up and Destiny was just like ""lallalalala I don't wanna here it I'm not racist''

>waaaaaa leave me in my safe space

4 people come because him and his fan base have claimed hes a god like debater who can go 12312 v 1

FUCK you're just helping the Salt-Kikes Destiny, get the fuck out of there dawg!

IF YOU BAN GUNS BECAUSE THEY'LL SMUGGLE THEM IN FROM MEXICO BUT WE DONT NEED TO BUILD THE WALL BECAUSE IT WONT HELP AND IMMIGRANTS COMMIT LESS CRIME

how fucking retarded do you have to be to think this looks good?

Reminder that tonight's backyward /ibs/ will be Jeff vs Joachim, dismantling libertarianism. We'll be on right after the Baked Alaska stream ends.

THIS.

"being embarrassed" is not an argument

There isn't a way to address it
We can't make laws that target people by race and we can't take weapons from nonviolent lawful citizens. The gun homicide rate is going to stay high in nonwhite areas.

Destiny has never beat Fuentes though.

>oy vey don't mention the black crime stats you racist!

Destiny is my favourite heel on blood sports. I was hoping he would do better because I find it hilarious when he ''wins''
Step up your game Steven

If we arent careful, these People roleplaying as Destiny fans might accidentally meme him into becoming the next president.

Remember kids, eventually it becomes unironic.

Link it

Well I'll settle for dismantling Jeff

BAKED ALASKA = OFFICIALLY BARRED FROM THE ETHNOSTATE

You're never going to take our guns, kike.

>the problem is ethnicities
>so is your solution to remove ethnics
>n...no that's not what I said at all
must have happened 2 oe 3 times

>1v1
>becomes 2v1
>on its way to become 5v1

Baked Alaska literally looks twice as kike as (((MILO))) The strange thing is: he acts like he fell on his head. What kind of Jew is he?

Why do those autists even pretend they care about gun laws? Second you dig deeper they instantly jump to MUH NIGGERS.

>they all backpedaled

Happens every time

And he walks away unscathed!
>Many such cases. Sad!

so true. but he's so retarded it wont happen

youtube.com/channel/UC3r-CLDKFu8x127bZ266ySg
this is my channel. I'll post the stream link right before.

This is more along the lines of improving students well-being and behavior, perhaps even maybe prevent students from becoming mass-shooters. Do school uniforms improve student behavior? Would they create a sense of uniformity among students? I'd like to hear some Euros opinions on this since they mostly still have uniforms. Should U.S.A. public schools require uniforms?

Nothing, if he paid me I would probably be on that show for him.
Well he gets these pairups every single time, and it's not like he's doing it on purpose. He's doing it because the balance of left and right on these streams is skewed immensely.

So is the problem black people or isn't it?

who's coming on today? didn't hear anything about it

I fucking hate destiny and even I think this dogpile is gay af

>muh 94% spiritually white race

>looks twice as kike as (((MILO)))

debatable.

Fugg my doods we need to destroy the Salt-Kikes without Destiny, he's becoming more of a hazard than a soldier. Lads, I think it's time we disavow Destiny and beat them by ourselves. NO MORE FUGGING AROUND

Because we have a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

No it happens solely because he built himself up to being able to handle it. But he can't. He's just embarrassing himself denying facts left and right.

Truly sad isn't it?

because if you look at who's doing the killing that is the only conclusion you can come to.

It is, but desTINY stramanned and said "So you want to remove all the black and brown people?" and when they denied that is what you are referring to as backpedaling, because you're a disingenuous sniveling kike rat like your 4'9" idol.

Yea holy shit this is cancer. Just a bunch of cunts interrupting based Destiny.

wish i had guns :(

Here's your (you)

We make fun of him a lot, but he would be a genuinely good politician simply because he fucking talks to people.
An actual democrat would have been like "Aren't you that racist nazi guy? The one who killed that girl with his dodge? Pfft get away before you get the racist cooties on me. fucking white surpremacist!"

Jeff and Joachim. Can you read?

*teleports behind u with ur gun*

HEH nothing personnel kid