Centaur_no_nayami

How do you feel about pure centaur maidens?

>horsepussy
DISGUSTING

we need more monster girl shows

I want to fuck both of these horse pussies.

Horse pussy is love.

Why are you discriminating against centaurs? Do you wanna end up in one of those correctional camps?

Nozomi a CUTE!

CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEE!

Horsepussies are disgusting. That's why it's a good thing she doesn't have one.

Do you think she'd let me ride on her back. In secret of course

looks like that horse is ready for doggy

How the hell did she put that on? There's no way it could be put on without it ripping. Did it go human body first or all four legs first? Please help

Why do they have those stupid ears?

How the hell did she put on the panties?

That's easy, both hind legs went first and the panties just got pulled up. I'm talking about the garb between the panties and the bra. The big piece of clothing between the human body and front legs.

She has a human one on her front?

No, she has a human one in the rear where the horsepussy would be if she was an actual horse and not a human who looks similar to a horse.

why do you have stupid ears

With a bit of stretching and bending over, I think I've actually figured it out. If she put the front hooves next to her head and pushed them through the big hole, they would gain access to the holes for head and front legs. All that's left would be to pull that thing past the whole body and legs and onto the horsebody. I could try to do it with a shirt, but I'm not too keen on cutting a hole in it to accommodate my imaginary horsebody that's attached to my ass. Now the other issue lies with the fact that getting your legs next to your head is pretty damn painful, so unless she is some really flexible acrobat, I have no clue how she did it. Velcro maybe?

Her friends looked at her pushy judging by their reactions it's obvious she has a normal human one

she has no pussy on the front

it's been confirmed by that one gif of loli centaur dressing

Mind if you post it?

I don't know I am a bit scared about this new moderation

Upload it on imgur or whatever. Just link it

Wouldn't it roll and ride up, revealing more of her flank as she moves about?

sorry m8 looks like I lost it

it was black and white

They grow it during puberty.

Sounds like you need some model citizen conversion.

We can at least all agree that horsepussy is probably better than disgusting snake pussy

i.4cdn.org/a/1503247049487.webm

Cute!

There's like a 99% chance of Sassy snek cloaca, since she's not a breeder class.

It was fine to post yesterday

In fact

Depends on how stretchy it is. She could pull it over her head to her human waist, then put one leg at a time through the suit, finishing up with tugging it down her flanks.
Watch episode 7. Shino's reverse strip tease shows you how.

Huge sticks of water resistant sock glue. Or staples.

Post Goat!

A cat is fine,too

Perhaps, but they grow it in the back.

i question that this would be a good way to cut clothes for a centaur

Do you have alternative suggestions? Draw them and tweet at the creator!

I've a soft spot for this design.

Yeah, the giant horse skirt is a good one, they use it sometimes but it's one piece instead of having some dumb contraption to let you flash people

>let you flash people
You mean avoid having to hunt for Mr. Steppy.

Mr steppy is because she wasn't tall enough, it had nothing to do with her clothing

Dont read this shit, instead of your usual genre shift of happy going edgy manga, centaur na yami goes from happy sol to crazy conspiracy manga.

Yeah but then it goes back to cute

But that's the best part of it.
This too.

It moves in a circle through them all, just like the world and all its inhabitants revolve about the Antarcticans and their civilization.

why not?
it's interesting and the author knows how to build a world.

>The secret conspiracy club that doesn't actually do anything stumbles upon a real conspiracy
Jokes on you, this is my favorite trope.

>tail
literally how?

like our world?

There's meant to be a slit in the pants, but she literally handwaves it through instead. Someone forgot to hunt for loose change in the couch while doing this episode.

There's a hole for the tail, but they blew the tail animation budget on Tama putting up her hair, instead of Shino pulling her tail through the suit.

it didn't interest me at all. (also, terrible of me, I saw the rating and stayed away)

We forgive them though because the entire loli horse scene was cute, and they even sacrificed her nipples in order to animate everything. Compare that to the lightbeams China got.

I dropped this show because of all the SJW shit, but I like the girls. Has it gotten any better?

The sociopolitical commentary type stuff is ingrained throughout the series and if you didn't like it in the anime it's actually more intense in the manga so you definitely won't like that either.

>mfw every time I start a monster girl show now, it's shoehorning social commentary into every episode
Thanks, I'll probably just lurk the threads for lewds then.

I don't understand people who get so triggered by that stuff
It's just the setting, you know?

Thus world's setting is far more comfortable than just about any police procedural's or real life's.

If her pussy is in the back, why is she more covered in the front? Or why is she covered in the front anyway?

>Or why is she covered in the front anyway?
Because this looks really lewd in both worlds.

Do they have two sets of organs?

I want horse sumata.

There's a zipper on the back

Not seeing it here.

They aren't Klingons

So what's in the horse half?

Find a flaw.

Kinda Autistic

You'll always be behind the Chi's and Sue in her affections.

Why is the ED so focused on her?

>You'll always be behind the Chi's and Sue
That's my plan.

They're foreshadowing the anime original last episode, where Sue and the Chi-chans get to see their mom again, thanks to Truck-kun.

because she's best girl

>that episode where she's self conscious about her horse pussy

POST KYOKO GOD DAMMIT

The dub came out yesterday. Whoever voices Nozomi nailed it.

It's not a horsepussy.

At least it's not a fucking disgusting like her friends hairyass pussy

Thank you