I want to fill her tamago sandoichi with my mayonnaise

SANDOUICHI

I like Riko.
Do you like Riko? Why do you like Riko?

Riko knows how to suck dick.

barentine deito with riko-chan!

more You! I love her

What would you do in this situation?

I'm getting ready for s2 by watching Sunshine and I too like Riko. She is cute.

Bang Dream > Love Live

Flop dream has no place here

3 Days left until Aqours at SSA for Anisama

Is Animelo being streamed or is it a venue only thing?

My brothers.

riko is best
i dont understand why people hate her kek

All second years except Chika sucks, fuck their stupid drama

She's a boring, somewhat obnoxious 16 year old girl. Kind of like Maki but not nearly as hot.

For me, it's gotta be Mari. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of joke

Which 3D Aqour is the most likely to JAV and why is it Anchan?

which 3d aqour is the most likely to sex tape and why is it arisha?

i love maru!

Right, user? It's just beautiful.
Shio's work went unscanned so far but now that a few past books popped up on panda, there is hope.

What does her flesh taste like?

>not posting gif

Way to fuck up, OP.

So, can we all agree that Ruby is nothing more than pedobait?

No.

No

No

No

Cute sisters

Is it pure coincidence that Riko's name is so similar to her Seiyuu's?

Poshn

Yeah. I remember her remarking on that either during one of the niconamas or uraraji. She said during her audition she felt strongly towards Riko partly cause of her name.

remember when we thought mari was gonna talk like kate from sketchbook

no

>Riko
>obnoxious
What? I gotta say, I really don't like the holier than thou attitude of you Marifags.

I just want an episode of everyone scuba diving. That's all I ask for.

wife sunshines

riko
you
dia

sex sunshines

kanan
mari

little sister sunshines

ruby
hanamaru
chika

best sunshines

yoshiko

>just friends
chika
wooby

>a date
kanan
mari

>friend to girlfriend to cool ex to hang out with
you
yoshiko

>girlfriend to wife
riko
dia
hanamaru

I agree with this

I wish but no, Anchan's too pure. If anybody it'd be Arisha or maybe Ainya.

This thread is going to die too

I love You

Cute baka.

You are not on /vg/. Fuck off.

>you will NEVER be close personal friends with any of the Aqours seiyuu
This feel is how they get you isn't it? They scammed me out of hundreds to go see them do 5 songs in LA and now they've scammed me into joining a fan club where 100% of the content is in a language I barely understand. Just because I want to feel closer to some 3D jap girls.

If you're personally enjoying it then there's no problem. It's the same with any artist. You're never going to be close to them, but if you enjoy what they do then you give them your money.

How did this cute little girl become such a titty monster?

Friend, let me tell you about a thing called puberty.

True. The seiyuu probably don't even get 1% of the sales of any given Aqours merchandise (best case maybe they get a small raise as LLSS sells more), but it's nice to think that they're indirectly better off in some tiny way because of my contribution.

She seems reasonably sized for a 16 year old desu

Play online games at like 6 AM and maybe you'll get matched with King or Aikyan though, close enough

This makes me curious of how much the seiyuu's paycheck is tied to sales. It's ultimately up to Lantis/Sunrise to market the product, but they have some sway in getting people to buy stuff.

muse singles sales were less than 1k and girls kept working, so honestly doubt
Maybe usual quarterly bonuses

I'm fascinated with the financial side of this stuff, which sucks because we'll definitely never hear about it. Stuff like how much µ's was paid at the beginning vs the end, and how much less they're making after going solo. I assume Aqours are making enough to be worth devoting as much time as they are to it, since it's definitely a lot more effort than 99% of other seiyuu gigs.

>Stuff like how much µ's was paid at the beginning vs the end,
Not enough to keep successful ones in the group
>I assume Aqours are making enough to be worth devoting as much time as they are to it, since it's definitely a lot more effort than 99% of other seiyuu gigs.
Only 3 of them had some experience in the industry, others are just literally whos
I bet they have literally slave style contracts

At the very least I'm sure they get medical benefits, personal trainers, vocal coaching, and paid trips overseas. Probably free LL merch too. Plus, a guaranteed job for as long as Aqours is a thing. Not bad for literal whos working in a dying industry.

Yes

Why not just go watch real idols if people care about 3DPD so much? Oh wait, because everyone knows that real ones are shit and that would be admitting that they like shit..

>liking idols in general

When akb visited my country I went on their show, was worth it
Of course it's good for their future career, Riri obivously joined only because of it
But they treated more harshly than muse, for example Uchi could behave like a whore in the twitter and no one would mind, all aqours messages are so sterile it's not even funny

Do you enjoy making this post all the time even though it's retarded?

The real idol industry is pretty fucked up for the idols though. Since they're seiyuus and not "real" idols it's not as bad, they're not forced to constantly do swimsuit gravure shoots for magazines unless they want to, for instance. And there arguably isn't as much pressure to be "pure," like I'm sure the LL fandom would freak out for a while if we found out one of them has a boyfriend but it wouldn't be a literal murderous shitstorm like if it was someone from AKB48.

We're never getting satrips boys, they're encrypting the streams. How are we going to survive the next 8 months?

The chinks will figure it out by Saitama. Hopefully.

watch S2 in October to December

Guess you just have to keep buying Aqours™ merchandise, join Aqours Club™, and spend more money on Loveca Stones™ in Love Live® School Idol Festival™ to fill the void in your life.

Fuck you. Are you buying their first Live BDs? You ain't giving them any money so keep begging.

I am though. And I'll buy 2nd Live BDs whether there are satrips or not. Just sucks to keep hearing how great 2nd Live has been and have to wait over half a year to see it.

I enjoy it because mouth breathers flounder about when there's something they can't refute and instantly switch to second person statements.

Dia is cute! Cute!!!

No one's going to pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket and then say the Live sucked....

We know, Kanan

Hags>

So do you actually have a point or are you going to intentionally be obtuse?

Maybe, but it sounds better than 1st Live just based on the setlist, even disregarding individual moments that multiple people have talked about. Even if it wasn't any better than 1st Live I'd still be hype for it desu

>ad hominem

Quit bickering and post your best girl

>post raibu you love to lewd the most.

Just got done watching the original love live movie and I felt uncomfortable when Honoka was walking around New York by herself.

I dunno, some of the latter AKB shit were pretty damn slutty.

They were slutty from the start

I think that user's point is that the AKB girls need to do those kinds of jobs to stay relevant in the idol business. The LL seiyuu on the other hand don't need to take those jobs to stay relevant since they will always have LL as a backbone.

They can be as slutty as they want, as long as it's with "you".

I think I love Love Live! too much.

love live, for the better or worse, is now a thing I'll be carrying to my grave

Same. It's pretty much the only thing I care about on a day to day basis.

Because I like the Aqours cast and their songs.

I do too, but I love You the most!