Redpilled on the Jewish question

>redpilled on the Jewish question
>redpilled on feminists
>redpilled on faggots, trannies, junkies, and other degenerates
Why do you hate my people, Sup Forums? We're not so different, you and I...

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't hate you, it's just that we disagree on the foreskin question and the sharia question. Only boomers hate you.

>We're not so different, you and I...
yeah we are, your a low iq arab shitskin

You are against space colonization

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

It's already been proven that Arab countries can easily surpass Europe if it wasn't for Zionism, look at Libya when it was left alone for 20 years.

you should fuck off white dick and focus all your islam on india. seriously. india is soon gonna be the next super power and here you are jerkin white mans dick as usual.

imagine how successful islam would be if they take the most strategic spot on the entire planet: india

I like alcohol
I like looking at women
I like pork
I like my freedom
Desert religions for desert people
Coming to our countries to mooch off us

i dont give a shit about the muslims who arent invading europe

the ones who are must be purged unconditionally for what they have done

sub-saharan and phoenician admixture creating low IQ and sub-par morality

while I admire the fearlessness and determination, your tactics are lacking and unimpressive due to the low IQ bit and those qualities are best represented under a white banner, so again you are just compared to whites and fail.

Islamic polygamy absolutely REQUIRES the constant decleration of jihads and foreign wars to get rid of excess male population.

Now, considering that, what do you think a world comprised ENTIRELY of islamic nations would look like?

IT would be constant unending warfare, OR it would collapse entirely.

you guys don't eat pork

teach me more of your ways senpai

Stay in your own fucking shitholes and we're just fine

Are you implying warfare is not in human nature and there is such a thing as a war-less utopian permanent state?

I'm no follower of Islam, but that's a weak argument.

As a Muslim I couldn't have agreed more with you, polygamy is fucking backwards desert tradition and honestly should be banned in Islam. But I wouldn't be considered a good Muslim by some so...

I don't hate you. Just stay in your sandbox.

>Are you implying warfare is not in human nature and there is such a thing as a war-less utopian permanent state?

I'm saying that islam is inherently unstable as a ethos or method for ruling nations.

If islam ever actually conquers the world, they would bomb themselves back into the stone age.

the only thing that muslims and a large contingent of Sup Forums have in common is that they are savage degenerates and a threat to the western way of life

After working with my buddy in a lab I don't hate muslim people anymore just a minority of them. I know he lied to me about certain points but I still share more ideals with him than 50% of Americans. We used to just make fun of all the Indian customers.

Your ideology, lifestyle and way of thinking has through history proved you to be inferior to everyone else but blacks.

islam is obviously the true path. why can't you degenerate losers accept that?

mohammed can claim to be redpill on the jewish question as much as he claims to be, fact is no one in the west would ever rather live in the middle of a bunch of arabs over living in israel

seriously who the fuck wants to move to algeria or yemen?

The thing is, we're also redpilled on you.

the only degenerate loser is the one who's favorite wife he married when she was six years old and who told his followers to drink camel urine and semen to preserve their health

better then priests molesting young boys

The only reason the world tolerates you is because of the oil. The only way you resemble a civilized society is because you have all thay oil money.

Take away the oil and you'll all devolve into violent goat fucking desert pedophiles.

ahmed, when we catch priests molesting boys, we send them to prison. in islam they say that following the example of mohammed is the purest path in life and as a result sharia allows child marriage and its seen as the holiest union

forgot that fake talmud quote, you guys ACTUALLY believe and practice child-fucking openly as part of your religion. Its even happening in America, go to Dearbornistan

and by "go" i mean most likely you live there already

We can be allies but until you stop raping white kids we cant be friends.

>We can be allies but until you stop raping white kids we cant be friends.
that's the most interesting thing about muslims, is that whatever degenerate things they accuse jews/westerners of doing, it's only a reflection of what they themselves do.

Islam is full on 'infiltrate the kuffar, lie to them and rape their women' mode and people think it's a bunch of irrelevant secular jews in new york who are like that its so dumb

You believe We have to convert or Die

We Don't believe

We have to pre-emptively guide you to the ovens before you destroy us

>equates child marriage with molesting boys

no you dumb fucking sandnigger, I said that when catholic priests are caught molesting children we send them to prison, while your religion makes grown men fucking 9 year old kids a holy and great thing
no wonder you guys are barely civilized if you cant process that shit

Arabs are bro-tier in general and get along with the Europeans probably the most because we have our own unique cool cultures ....outside of politics and religion.

Some truths here and somethings the author simply doesn't understand.

The part about the Prophet being peaceful initially and then violent afterwards, is more than likely true and how I've actually explained the bipolar behavior of Islam to others. Still I believe religion is fluid and allows it for violence when necessary, I didn't live in these time periods I can't say what was happening then but I do know that during the Medieval period none of what the Muslims did was exclusive to them.

Islam makes it clear that Jesus was not God because he appeared in human form and was inherently flawed because all humans are flawed. There are many hadiths etc, that talk about the perfect human being in the Prophets but the perfect human being even according to Islam's logic is not perfect, humans are inherently flawed so as a Muslim I accept that the Prophets were capable of doing wrong, it is part of being human. In Islam sins are expected it is how you recover from them that matters.

The thing about music and poetry is pretty much nonsense and highly debated between Muslims scholars as it is. Some saying only degenerate ones, others saying only religious ones are allowed, others saying none at all. Honestly who cares. The reason for no pictures of the Prophet is actually very simple, Islam came as claimed because Christians worshiped Jesus, Muhammad made it clear he was not to be worshiped, that nothing would would be made with his image to idolize him or the other prophets because Muslims are to worship only God.

>thinks I'm an Arab
>thinks I'm a Muslim
Yes, boomer, I read your post. You stated what U.S. law dictates happen to priests who molest boys, and then you followed up with that with a reference to Mohammad's child bride.

retard everyone in the west is disgusted by your pro-pedo propaganda, we're not buying it whether its for your type or the mohammed kind

Also this idea that Muslims got butt blasted by Westerners always is just wishful thinking, the Battle Of Tours was pretty much the Muslims caring more about loot than territory. There were not enough Muslims to hold France yet alone the rest of Europe even if they did win this battle they would've eventually lost the territory. If you don't consider Rome Western that's fine, but Muslims did handily defeat the Crusaders several times over. Even as recent as the Battle Of Galipoli Muslims have defeated Western powers when outnumbered, it's just the way some battles go.

Taqiyya is nonsense in Sunni Islam I literally never heard of it before Sup Forums and I grew up Muslim all my life.

Islam is just a religion and it's extremely open to interpretations, much like Christianity it's not followed in a universal way. To say that 1.5+ billion follow Islam in the same exact way as each other or simply don't understand their own religion is a huge step in logic. The religion is open to interpretation like every other one. I simply choose to identify with it because I was definitely not born Jewish and I don't believe Jesus is the Son of God. Honestly that's basically it, the rest is what I make out of it. Again I'm probably not considered a good Muslim by some but I consider myself Muslim, I really don't give a shit what others think of me.

We have reached maximum boomer.

>Islam is just a religion and it's extremely open to interpretations
lol you would get thrown off a rooftop in any country that's ruled by sharia don't fool yourself you're a degenerate westerner kuffr to actual muslims not lying to your face

Under the caliphate you'd end up hating your choice but cowering and going along with it

western muslims are just as deluded as western communists are. whenever i see a convert who's preaching some kind of islamlite and converted in america but doesn't buy into it wholesale and practices as he should and actually preaches what Islam legit says, I think about college commies.
You'd think that when they look at their lives now versus what their lives would be if their actual dystopian nightmare was established where they live and I can't understand why they wish for it. They live in a way that completely goes against it and, if it was instituted, they'd most likely end up killed in the first purges or have to shape the fuck up and start to pretend along
Why would anyone willingly embrace such a totalitarian nightmare?

i have a roomate from iraq. hes very educated about world events and history, and thoroughly drops redpills about jews and politics. at first i was worried i might get cut in half with his genie sword if i ate bacon, but it didnt turn out to be an issue

yeah dont worry about him you know until one day he comes back from mosque with some ultrasalafist dvd and he goes from a nice guy to a complete zealot in 3 months and you either get raided by your country's FBI or he cuts off your head one day for being a degenerate
>living with an iraqi

>Why would anyone willingly embrace such a totalitarian nightmare?
Religion and order.

>The Chief Justice of India K G Balakrishnan has hailed the Islamic penal code saying they were effective in deterrence against the criminal offenders. Addressing a workshop on "Growing Crimes – deterrent punishment : search for appropriate theory of punishment", organized by the organization of Retired Judges and NALSAR University at the Andhra Pradesh High Court Balakrishnan gave the example of Gulf countries. "People say the laws in those countries were harsh but it is a fact that because of the harsh punishments, the crime rate in those countries is very low". Women can move around even at midnight with out any fear, he said. Even traffic rules were so strict that there were very few traffic accidents in those countries.

you won't sell me under the counter cigarettes because you think white = cop

so fuck you muhammed

i respect you

I don't mind Muslims who stay in the middle east but Salafism/Wahhabism does have a lot of roots that are very Jewish

I don't hate Muslims if they stay in their own country, you're not my people, you're not my religion. Fuck off, we're full. Spend your time working to destroy the Zionist invaders

>Religion and order.
a religion of child fucking and camel urine drinking, and the order that leads to you being publicly shot in the head for smoking on ramadan or wearing a red headcovering with your burqa
yeah that sounds awesome

I don't hate you. I just don't want you within my borders you filthy goat sodomisers.

Still posting under meme flag and not your own, ins'hallah.

I don't hate you, I just want you to stay in your own DAMN COUNTRY

>still believes in the child fucking meme
>associates Bear Grylls-tier Arab culture with Islam and their Judiciary system
Rules are rules, boomer. Also, you do realize that you would never be executed for (in your culture,) "venial" offences?