16yo overdosed on weed, cuts penis off

16yo smokes weed and cuts penis off then stabs his mom

thesun.co.uk/news/3708180/man-chops-off-own-penis-cannabis-skunk/

Any thoughts on this? Should weed be age restricted to age 26+ (when brain development stabilizes)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/yfjOu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weed causes gyno

weed is the culprit behind soyboys and degeneracy

It was the weed

STOP CIRCUMCISION, IT CAUSES BRAIN DAMAGE AND MAKES YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF:
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
archive.is/yfjOu - Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma

i've got a dead dick from circumcision but i've never wanted to cut it off. but the only way i can cum during sex is in cowgirl with the chick riding hard as hell.

A retard took himself out of the breeding pool. What is the problem exactly?

So is cutting your penis off a sign of mental illness again?

That ass looks sweet when it's pounded by white men.

I hate weedfags

thats why weed is great, it weeds the beta fags out. you gotta have a sense of intellect in order to puff on the shizznit

only retards still smoke weed when they're 26+

trust me, it wasnt real weed and if it was it was more than likely laced with something

Losers damage their own body and their family.

>when they're 26+
You could have omitted this part and it would be even more correct.

I smoke and I hunt feral pigs with a pack of dogs and a knife

Happened to me too. I started browsing Sup Forums 24/7 and it grew back! Thanks alt right!

Youd like texas

No but penises should be age restricted.

Why do people suck at drugs?

nice larp

that's more to do with the fact you're used to choking the life out of your dick with a gorilla grip. quit masturbating so much.

also weed is and always will be for niggers.

Abo detected

What exactly am I LARPing as?

me too man! I just rubbed toothpaste on the stub, fuck yeah jelqing

KINO

Only retards smoke more than they are capable of handling. I've done so many different drugs in my life and still have a career and a family. If you can't handle yourself high, you deserve to die

Any mind altering substance can trigger latent mental issues. Brain chemicals are a mother fucker. That being said, abuse of weed, or any drug for that matter can hurt your brain.

That being said.. the right combination, along with other things in moderation can lead to an enlightened mind. Too much to type here obviously, but reading some Timothy Leary is a start and can point you in the right direction. You will also need to head to /fit/ and get a routine started.