Build the schools out of kevlar

build the schools out of kevlar

100%
wud berry

I'm gonna need a quick rundown here.

natural selection, the weak should fear the strong

We can easily afford 3-5 armed officers and security checkpoints/metal detectors in every school. It may add 30min to the school day. But fuck it. Secure the goddamn perimeter and funnel students through the checkpoints. Problem solved

The schools need walls, Big beautiful walls.

this

>why are not you protecting us, senators?
>should we wear kevlar at school?
>why don't you build our school walls out of kevlar instead of cheap drywall?

Try to fuck the stupid out of her.

wud berry my dik so far in that taco, it would take the aztecs to remove it

i wana inseminate her so badly and make her into my eternal sex slave who would be chained to my basement for breeding only. i would obviously record her getting brutally forced to squirt and send share it online or pron sites obc.

then it will be in the working places, take all guns and more control

Not watching. Please tell me this is fake.
>Whats the deal with jets crashing, and the black box still working, you'd think they'd build it out of the same stuff they build the black box out of.

>be school shooter
>hop in a MAC truck
>run it into the security checkpoint
>massacre everyone anyways

>why don't you just biologically engineer humans to have kevlar skin?

Build one-ton bomb.
Disguise as cocaine shipment.
Smuggle into school.

>kid jumps out with gun.
>officers shoot him
>everyone gets extra cookie at lunch

No one cares when adults die. It's only when kids die they try to overthrow our constitutional rights

>Guards at the school
>go shoot up some other high profile event with less security

I'm sure this idea sounded brilliant when she and her friends were stoned.

It's only the school shootings that sway peoples opinions on gun ownership and control. U know this. U don't want solutions u want to use dead kids to push gun control. Fucking leaf

U mean like sporting events that have checkpoints?

No, I mean santa clause meetups in the mall.

You know, this sounds dumb, but it really isn’t. I do electrical work and we did a remodel on a police station. I don’t want to give too many details about the security efforts they make in their buildings but Kevlar for construction purposes is totally a thing. They have us a chunk of the shit to go shoot. I’m a 12x12 square we put 7.62, .556 and 9mm and not a damn thing got through. If anything you assholes should be wondering why you didn’t think of this sooner. Leave girl be. She’s just trying to help.

I am apparently caveman can’t type proply

I would build her school out of kevlar if you know what i mean

this is the only solution

That never works

link to vid with qt?

Doesn't hurt to try.

This girl is a freshman so she's 14 or 15. All of you just got backtraced and reported to the cyber police.

so hot

Honestly this. The libs don't want any effective defenses put in place because they know if the shootings stop happening at schools and start happening at factories no one will give a fuck.

damnit someone hit me with a stream of the town hall i can't find one of the OP qt

Not a bad idea. This is how it works in China.

No, the black box material.

It sounds crazy but we need more ideas like this. Mental hospitals and armed teachers aren't thinking big enough.

>Remote schooling
>Cyborg teachers
>Mental health record transparency (couple with school choice, so parents can avoid schools with lots of crazies)
>Make attendance, homework, and group activities optional for those on autism spectrum

What about removing schools?

No schools no school shootings'

BAN KIDS THEY'RE THE PROBLEM NO KIDS NO VICTIMS

Does kevlar stop rifle rounds?

Install metal detectors at every entrance, and at least 1 armed guard per floor. Ever wonder why there aren't any school shootings in black schools? Because this is their common setup.

>eventually make their way to the oscars
i'm ok with this